Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Interior & Exterior

Old 03-10-2007, 02:28 PM   #1
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (1)
JRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
JRTLighting.com HID Sale; $175.00, Special colors available (Green/Pink/Purple)

Hello Zilvia members,

Once again we are having our Klight HID for sale at forum price $175.00 (Compare to $194.95 on our website) PM us if you have any question

We are offering any bulbs for any cars, motorbikes and trucks. (H1, H3, H4/9003, H7, H11, 9004, 9005, 9006, D2R, and D2S)

We have any color temperature.
3000K (golden yellow)
6000k (diamond white)
8000K (crystal blue)
10000K (light aqua blue)
12000K (aqua blue)
Green
Pink
Mauve

3000K, Green, Pink, and Mauve require special order $15 extra
H4 Dual beam requires special order$15 extra

Payment Options:
Paypal (please add 3%) and Check/Money Order (Personal checks 7 days to clear)

Email: [email protected]

HID conversion Kit specification:

Product technology:
KLIGHT HID kits use advanced German technology, and all the parts and accessories are imported from reputed partners, assembled with high-tech equipment. The circuitry contains CPU chip control, data tract and feedback technique, while the working status can be watched, and lamp's temperature is invariable and steady. It assures light's luminance and penetration ability, soft and bright, not glare, and can afford a nice driving view. It can make driver ride car easily in all-weather. Therefore, KLIGHT HID kits are much steadier in a longer life using, and give more safety than others.

Quality guarantee:
All the KLIGHT HID kits are complying with many international multi-testing standards. The waterproof, anti-dust, and shockproof parameters are up to DIN400500, SAE J575 and DIN40056 legal standards respectively. Consequently, it has gained recognition and reputation from customers worldwide, and its band name is becoming more and more reliant around the world.

• 3X the light output
  • 10X service life
  • Enhanced peripheral vision
  • Improved down-road illumination
  • Lighter color temperature (whiter light)
  • Lower power consumption
  • Rainproof Ballasts

Why do you buy the HID conversion kit from us?
Our kits are Plug & Play system; you do not require any wire cutting, custom fitting and stress. You just plug in each connection. The kits come with wiring harness has all the necessary connectors. No cutting or splicing of wires is required.
The Kits approved by E-MARK (e4) & CE certification and ISO-9001:2000 manufacturer.

What will be included in the package?
2 ballasts, 2 HID bulbs, 2 ballast holders, Warranty card and installation instruction

Does the HID Kit comes with Warranty?
All HID kits comes with 1 year warranty.

Confused about what bulb type you should use??
You are check the bulb type of your car at the link below:
http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProd...lacementGuide/

If anyone have any questions, just PM me or contact me via email.

JRTLighting.com

Last edited by JRTLighting; 06-11-2007 at 12:05 PM..
JRTLighting is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2007, 02:30 PM   #2
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

JRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really nice
Civic Si 2006 3000K and 6000K

Integra 2001 Special Color "Mauve"

Civic Si 2003 6000K

RSX 2002 10000K

Zilvia.net Members' Ride Special Color "Green"

More color sample pics are available on our website, www.jrtlighting.com

JRTLighting.com

Last edited by JRTLighting; 03-27-2007 at 04:41 PM..
Old 03-10-2007, 04:08 PM   #3
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Anyone that has H4 Conversion housings and these HIDs should help out by posting pics of the cut off and the brand of the housing they're using.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 08:19 PM   #4
Nerf
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Nerf is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Ordered mine a couple of days ago. I can't wait to see these in person!!
Nerf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 08:40 PM   #5
PITCH
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
PITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I'de like to order a 4300K 9006 Kit. I'de like to pay by money order.
Old 03-11-2007, 01:23 PM   #6
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Hmm tempted.

Anybody have shots of HIDs with the stock plastic headlights from a S14?
Wonder if I should get green since my car is green as well.

Jrt
Old 03-11-2007, 01:33 PM   #7
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
pull me over green? You will be disappointed if you live in california... haha
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 02:39 PM   #8
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
What? with green paint or lights? lol
I do live in Cali.
Old 03-11-2007, 05:32 PM   #9
beeracing s14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
beeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
love the lights but scary in CAli
beeracing s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 12:03 PM   #10
rps13sr20det
Leaky Injector

rps13sr20det is making a name for him/her selfrps13sr20det is making a name for him/her self
woooooah mad glare... thats just plain dangerous
Old 03-12-2007, 12:42 PM   #11
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by rps13sr20det
woooooah mad glare... thats just plain dangerous
Which picture u talking about mad glare?? Please specify

JRTLighting.com
Old 03-12-2007, 03:22 PM   #12
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
h4
hi/low

whats your paypal if you will ship to APO via USPS priority
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 07:10 PM   #13
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
What are you guys running with the Silvia projector lamps? They use H3C's which is not listed in the above styles. Do you guys run just H3's?
scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 07:30 PM   #14
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
WILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WILDACEX187
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottie
What are you guys running with the Silvia projector lamps? They use H3C's which is not listed in the above styles. Do you guys run just H3's?
yea h3's work
Old 03-12-2007, 09:10 PM   #15
lucky7
Post Whore!

lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
because my reading comprehension is pure shit, im gonna ask. can i get high/low beams HID? or just low beams? (S14a). curious on pricing for the 3000k (yellow?) and the green shipped to 48363 MI. thanks. i suck at reading, i swear.
Old 03-12-2007, 09:44 PM   #16
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
I'm looking to purchase either the standard h4 or hi/low beam h4 kit. I checked your site and from what I saw the h4 hi/low bulbs come with a glare shield on them. Do the standard h4 low beam bulbs also come with a glare shield?

Casper electronics sells this light shield:

https://www.casperselectronics.com/M...Category_Code=

Do you have anything similar? Or should I order a kit with d2s bulbs from you and a light shield from them?

Sorry for all the questions, but I don't want to retrofit an hid kit on my s14 without the light shield. It makes a BIG difference IMHO

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:20 PM   #17
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottie
Yes we do carry H3c bulbs but they are based on special order basis which will take about 1-2 weeks to order. Colors are restricted to normal colors like 4300k - 12000k

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky7
because my reading comprehension is pure shit, im gonna ask. can i get high/low beams HID? or just low beams? (S14a). curious on pricing for the 3000k (yellow?) and the green shipped to 48363 MI. thanks. i suck at reading, i swear
S14 uses H4 low beam and 9005 high beam. Which you cannot get Hi/Lo beam together. However, if you want hi/lo HID, let's say a S13 with H4 conversion, we have a telescoping HID which will have high and low beam HID in one bulb.

Yellow/Green HID will cost you $190.00 shipped (+3% paypal fees if u wanna pay thru paypal)

High Beam cut off

Low Beam cut off

Quote:
Originally Posted by usdmsilvia
I'm looking to purchase either the standard h4 or hi/low beam h4 kit. I checked your site and from what I saw the h4 hi/low bulbs come with a glare shield on them. Do the standard h4 low beam bulbs also come with a glare shield?

Casper electronics sells this light shield:

https://www.casperselectronics.com/M...teg ory_Code=

Do you have anything similar? Or should I order a kit with d2s bulbs from you and a light shield from them?

Sorry for all the questions, but I don't want to retrofit an hid kit on my s14 without the light shield. It makes a BIG difference IMHO
Sorry we do not carry light shields like that. You need to purchase from them then.

JRTLighting.com
Old 03-13-2007, 12:46 AM   #18
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
What headlight housings were used to project that kind of cutoff?

Any S13 pics? For a special price I'd love to be the "demo car "

Old 03-13-2007, 01:16 AM   #19
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240FaLKoN
What headlight housings were used to project that kind of cutoff?

Any S13 pics? For a special price I'd love to be the "demo car "
Those are the H4 Telescoping headlights. We already had a demo car sorry

However, I can get this for $250.00 shipped

JRTLighting.com
Old 03-14-2007, 12:39 AM   #20
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTLighting
S14 uses H4 low beam and 9005 high beam. Which you cannot get Hi/Lo beam together.
Wait, doesn't the zenki s14 use an h4 bulb (which is a dual filament halogen bulb, iirc) in conjunction with the 9005? If so, your h4 hi/lo beam hid kit should plug right in, correct?

And when the high beams are switched on in a zenki s14 the hid bulb will switch off and the h3 halogen high beam will switch on inside the low beam housing and the 9005 bulb will switch on inside the high beam housing as well, correct?

Sorry for all the questions! I'll give you guys a call tomorrow but please type out the answers here and share the knowledge!

Old 03-14-2007, 01:25 PM   #21
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Wait, doesn't the zenki s14 use an h4 bulb (which is a dual filament halogen bulb, iirc) in conjunction with the 9005? If so, your h4 hi/lo beam hid kit should plug right in, correct?

And when the high beams are switched on in a zenki s14 the hid bulb will switch off and the h3 halogen high beam will switch on inside the low beam housing and the 9005 bulb will switch on inside the high beam housing as well, correct?

Sorry for all the questions! I'll give you guys a call tomorrow but please type out the answers here and share the knowledge!
From my understanding the S14 Zenki should have 2 different bulbs on High beam and low beam. Which is H4 Low and 9005 Hi, they are not suppose to in the same housing.

JRTLighting.com
Old 03-16-2007, 02:06 AM   #22
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Some pics from the members here using our HIDs

6000k from Peas

4300K D2S in OEM E46 projectors from ewuzh

JRTLighting.com
Old 03-16-2007, 03:24 AM   #23
xtreme_s14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
xtreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xtreme_s14
do those bulb sizes apply to JDM S14 zenki lights as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTLighting
From my understanding the S14 Zenki should have 2 different bulbs on High beam and low beam. Which is H4 Low and 9005 Hi, they are not suppose to in the same housing.
Old 03-16-2007, 12:53 PM   #24
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme_s14
do those bulb sizes apply to JDM S14 zenki lights as well?
JDM Zenki low beam will use H4 single after searching on the forum. However I am not able to find the bulb size for the high beam.

JRTLighting.com
Old 03-16-2007, 01:05 PM   #25
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

zenki s14 uses dual filament hi/lo beam. It has a 3 prong connector. 1 ground 1 positive for low beam and 1 positive for high beam. When the high beams are switched on the high beam filament in the h4 bulb switches on and so does the 9005 bulb. They work in conjunction.

So let me get this straight: You have 2 different h4 hid setups: A telescoping h4 hid bulb with hid low and high beams, and you also have an h4 bulb with hid low beams and conventional h3 high beams?

Old 03-16-2007, 05:45 PM   #26
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
So let me get this straight: You have 2 different h4 hid setups: A telescoping h4 hid bulb with hid low and high beams, and you also have an h4 bulb with hid low beams and conventional h3 high beams?
Yes you are correct

JRTLighting.com
Old 03-17-2007, 12:42 AM   #27
fantasya98
Zilvia Member

fantasya98 is making a name for him/her selffantasya98 is making a name for him/her self
which kelvin is for purple? and i always thought s14 zenki used 9003...

anyways, im interested in a set for a 97 lexus ls400 shipped to 80012
fantasya98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 05:42 AM   #28
surge s14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
surge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
how much are the pink ones for Zenki S14? i don't know jack about HIDS
Old 03-17-2007, 10:46 AM   #29
silverarrow27
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
silverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I were going to buy a set until I read the small print, offroad use only!
Old 03-17-2007, 11:06 AM   #30
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

That's so you don't sue them when you get pulled over for having an aftermarket headlamp set up.

Also, another useful question,

Do you guys sell HIDs with reflector shield bulbs? So I can put them in H4 housings without blinding people?