Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-14-2017, 07:51 AM   #31
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Yeah I think it's $50 too expensive. I'm still getting one day one. Zelda just looks amazing. The whole Switch experience is exciting.
Old 01-14-2017, 10:17 AM   #32
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Did anyone notice? Those three screens?
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 04:58 AM   #33
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleSexy180 View Post
Did anyone notice? Those three screens?
What 3 screens?
Old 01-15-2017, 09:13 AM   #34
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
What 3 screens?
they had a great stream
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 05:46 AM   #35
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Man I'm excited for this thing. Zelda is just going to be epic. Another photographer that I work with a lot is getting one. We travel a lot in the spring/summer/fall for shoots and we're just thinking how awesome it's going to be playing Marin Kart against each other from the other side of the plane. I think that's when it's going to really feel like a new experience for me. When I have days when I travel that I have time to just chil in the hotel when we're not shooting. I can just whip this thing out and play Zelda or whatever. So awesome.

Power wise we know now that's it's just below and X Box One. That's pretty damn amazing for a handheld. It's like what the Vita/PS3 always wanted to be.
Old 02-20-2017, 08:05 AM   #36
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Im pretty pleased that they are putting it on wii u , that way i dont have to buy a new console just to play zelda

Kinda feel like a tool for pre-ordering zelda though, it comes out right on my midterms, so i wont get to play it until the break anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 09:17 AM   #37
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashira kureijii View Post
Im pretty pleased that they are putting it on wii u , that way i dont have to buy a new console just to play zelda

Kinda feel like a tool for pre-ordering zelda though, it comes out right on my midterms, so i wont get to play it until the break anyway

I packed my Wii U away.

One day I'll finish my basement off and put all my counsoles out for all to enjoy.
Old 02-21-2017, 04:58 PM   #38
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I played my Wii last night. New Super Mario Bros. Granted it probably went years not being played after I finished Mario Galaxy.
Old 02-21-2017, 07:42 PM   #39
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
I played my Wii last night. New Super Mario Bros. Granted it probably went years not being played after I finished Mario Galaxy.

Mario galaxy was pretty damn good, it reminded me of how fun it was to play mario sunshine and mario 64 as a yung stud
Old 02-27-2017, 02:20 PM   #40
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Mario galaxy was pretty damn good, it reminded me of how fun it was to play mario sunshine and mario 64 as a yung stud
Exactly. Lots of fun.

Mario Sunshine was underrated. At least people knew Mario 64 was legit.
Old 02-27-2017, 07:35 PM   #41
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

The previews of Zelda: BoTW...wow. It sounds so amazing. The map is about twice the size of Skyrim. Holy shit. That sounds overwhelming and awesome. I can't fucking wait.
Old 02-27-2017, 08:33 PM   #42
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
The previews of Zelda: BoTW...wow. It sounds so amazing. The map is about twice the size of Skyrim. Holy shit. That sounds overwhelming and awesome. I can't fucking wait.

Fuckin same, totally hyped. I cant wait to play it in 2 wks, its gonna be awesome. I dont think i have ever played a zelda game i didnt like, and theyve had 6 years to work on it, so i"m not worried.
Old 02-28-2017, 11:14 AM   #43
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Fuckin same, totally hyped. I cant wait to play it in 2 wks, its gonna be awesome. I dont think i have ever played a zelda game i didnt like, and theyve had 6 years to work on it, so i"m not worried.
I think it comes out in the same day for the Wii U...Friday.
Old 02-28-2017, 02:33 PM   #44
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
I think it comes out in the same day for the Wii U...Friday.

Yep, ima pick up mine on friday too

Old 03-01-2017, 06:52 AM   #45
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Edge and Famitsu have given BoTW perfect scores. They don't come out until tomorrow though.
Old 03-02-2017, 05:27 AM   #46
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Ok, Zelda is getting perfect scores from every news source.
Old 03-02-2017, 05:53 AM   #47
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Ok, Zelda is getting perfect scores from every news source.

Ikr? IGN gave it a ten and called it a masterpiece . 1 more day fam
Old 03-02-2017, 05:55 AM   #48
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Ikr? IGN gave it a ten and called it a masterpiece . 1 more day fam
I'm getting inline later today for the midnight launch. I won't get to play it until later Friday though. Damn kids.
Old 03-02-2017, 06:01 AM   #49
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
I'm getting inline later today for the midnight launch. I won't get to play it until later Friday though. Damn kids.

Better than me, im going to have to wait like a week to play it cuz midterms.

Im probably going to have to ignore all the news and stuff to avoid spoilers i dunno, sounds like thats gonna be difficult to do.
Im pretty hyped about it, havent been this hyped in a while, ive waited 6 years its gonna be epic

Old 03-02-2017, 06:13 AM   #50
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Out of 17 reviews all but a few are perfect scores and the ones that aren't perfect are damn near.

https://www.vg247.com/2017/03/02/the...he-scores/amp/
Old 03-02-2017, 01:10 PM   #51
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

First in line at the GameStop by my crib.
Old 03-03-2017, 06:10 AM   #52
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Got mine at midnight.
https://instagram.com/p/BRKnZfugTW_/
Old 03-04-2017, 06:55 AM   #53
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

I can't even express how well deserved these perfect scores are. This game is so god damn good. Things like crafting that are annoying as hell in other games are so much fun in Zelda. Seriously the scale of this world is incredible. And I'm only into the third area.
Old 03-04-2017, 09:57 AM   #54
Frank_Jaeger
Zilvia FREAK!

Frank_Jaeger is an unknown quantity at this point
Meanwhile I'm over here playing Majora's Mask on an emulator.
Frank_Jaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 10:05 AM   #55
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank_Jaeger View Post
Meanwhile I'm over here playing Majora's Mask on an emulator.

You"ve met a terrible fate haven"t you?

Old 03-06-2017, 06:27 AM   #56
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

God this game is harsh, in such a good way. There's these giant minibosses scattered about. I spent about an hr and a half trying to fight a giant troll and still haven't beat him. Heck I do t even know what I'll get if I do, but I bet it'll be awwwwesome!
Old 03-06-2017, 10:55 AM   #57
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I couldn't resist and watched three or 4 different videos on youtube of people playing about an hour into the game from the start. It looks like so much fun, and it was amusing and very interesting how each different video they all did things differently and went different places. Love it. Unfortunately I spoiled the beginning of the game for myself but I couldn't help it XD. Luckily I haven't seen anything past the plateau, hell they barely explored the plateau in an hour lol.

Everyone is sold out locally and the consoles for sale on facebook groups etc are all asking 350-400 a pop... Think i'll just wait till it's in stock and pay msrp.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 04:46 PM   #58
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
My interest has peaked with all of the positive Zelda reviews, but there's nothing in the pipeline that screams "play me" (to me). Going over the launch titles and other games releasing before the fall, there aren't a whole lot of games I want yet, so I can't really justify a purchase at launch.

I'm super jelly of you early adopters though, Zelda looks like a REALLY great game.

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 06:12 PM   #59
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Zelda is going to take me a year to beat at the rate I'm going. Lol
Old 03-10-2017, 05:53 AM   #60
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Finally got to play it, and holy shit there is so much! Zelda"s gonna take forever to beat haha. The way the controls work on the wii u pad sedms to have a lot less dexterity than the old controllers, i always have trouble getting a good camera angle, but that might just be because i havent played the wii u in quite a long while