Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 08-03-2008, 01:08 PM   #1
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
TW.....Navan R33 Seat

Like the title says, I am *considering* selling my R33 Navan seat. This is a VERY RARE seat, and I only know of one other in the US that is similar in design, and doesn't even say Navan on it.

Note~ I paid a lot for this seat in Japan, as they are rare there too...SO NO LOWBALLING! If the right offer comes along I might be willing to make a deal and sell it. This seat is EXTREMELY pristine. read...almost perfect and looks brand new.

I really do not want to ship it, but, if you make it worth my while it will be considered. Local pickup preferred.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2008, 01:12 PM   #2
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Awwww shiz this is rare.

If you don't mind me asking were these a dealer option or aftermarket?
Old 08-03-2008, 01:13 PM   #3
murda-c
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
that seat is so early 90s.

Awesome. awesome to the max.
Old 08-03-2008, 01:23 PM   #4
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by k's_silvia2.0 View Post
Awwww shiz this is rare.

If you don't mind me asking were these a dealer option or aftermarket?

From the little that I know, I believe it was an option like the navan s14. but there were a lot less of the R33 navans.

I could be wrong, or missing part of this, and if I am I am positive Kevin will be along shortly to correct me.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 08-03-2008, 01:25 PM   #5
sxe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
sxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
is there an asking price?

i wudnt even know where to start...

seats so legit.

almost looks

Old 08-03-2008, 01:40 PM   #6
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Asking price, I really don't know. I would like the highest offer. haha. Make me an offer...if it is serious I will consider it.

My Review Thread

Quote:

Last edited by S13SilviaGirl; 08-03-2008 at 04:00 PM..
Old 08-03-2008, 02:21 PM   #7
RHDAmerica
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (13)
RHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
nice seat is it suede, it looks it GL on sale
RHDAmerica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 02:26 PM   #8
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by R34240sx View Post
nice seat is it suede, it looks it GL on sale
the gray area is like sueded, more like a micro suede...similar to the R32 GT-R seat.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 08-03-2008, 02:37 PM   #9
RHDAmerica

RHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of light
wow someone buy this thing this is sick

and side note murda c's sig that guy looks like he's being pissed on in his face lmfao
Old 08-03-2008, 02:59 PM   #10
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
holy smokes... damn thats rare.!
Old 08-04-2008, 01:44 AM   #11
StaticX27
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
StaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
zomgwtfpwn!

I'd so get that seat and rock it in my versa!

Do you take payments? How about kidney donations?

On a more serious note, why is the Navan written backwards?!
StaticX27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 03:18 PM   #12
chetacheese
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (21)
chetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chetacheese
thats navans logo!
chetacheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 04:18 PM   #13
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Bump.................. Make me an offer!!!!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 08-07-2008, 04:38 PM   #14
RHDAmerica

Holly shit no one has bought this. Im going to kick the next person's ass that doesnt buy this thats right if your reading this and not buying... ass kicken lol buy this dang thing
Old 08-07-2008, 07:29 PM   #15
gotta240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
gotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
no ones offering because there is no asking price. If this wan't posted by a mod, 134224 people would be flaming for no asking price.

So...What are you asking. I have no clue what to offer.
gotta240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 10:46 PM   #16
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotta240 View Post
no ones offering because there is no asking price. If this wan't posted by a mod, 134224 people would be flaming for no asking price.

So...What are you asking. I have no clue what to offer.
I didn't put up an asking price because I wanted to get a feeler for what everyone thought it was worth. I didn't want to ask too much or too little. I talked to Sam @Jspec.com and he said I shouldnt take anything less than $500 for it. Given what I paid I feel that is a fair price, as it comes with the seat rails and it fits like most GT-R seats in an S-chassis.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 08-08-2008, 07:53 AM   #17
cbates14
Leaky Injector

cbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbates14
hey dont knock my seat! :P jk

bump for the only other NAVAN out there that i know of!

GLWS!
Old 08-08-2008, 08:15 AM   #18
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Wow...did you get bored again and re-upholstered a 33 GTR seat to make it look like its something special?!?! Never seen those before...hell, cant say ive seen a Navan R33, ive only seen an IMPUL R33...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 06:44 AM   #19
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbates14 View Post
hey dont knock my seat! :P jk

bump for the only other NAVAN out there that i know of!

GLWS!
I aint knocking your seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Wow...did you get bored again and re-upholstered a 33 GTR seat to make it look like its something special?!?! Never seen those before...hell, cant say ive seen a Navan R33, ive only seen an IMPUL R33...
If I had that kind of skills to re-do a seat like that, I would be beating down Chip Foose's door trying to get a job there. haha.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 08-10-2008, 08:20 AM   #20
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Looks sexy! I want a test sit! ^.^

If I wasn't getting some rims or at least saving up for them, I'd probably jump on this...or should I say sit? oooooooh
Old 08-10-2008, 11:29 AM   #21
StaticX27
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
StaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
She isn't taiwanese enough to do that :P
StaticX27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 12:01 PM   #22
silnismo
Zilvia Addict

silnismo will become famous soon enoughsilnismo will become famous soon enoughsilnismo will become famous soon enoughsilnismo will become famous soon enoughsilnismo will become famous soon enough
For reference, Jspec.com is selling this seat for 600$ + shipping.

BUMPO
silnismo is offline   Reply With Quote