Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2005, 01:53 AM   #1
Drunk Bastard
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Drunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Drunk Bastard
drove Luke's car!!!!!11

ZOMG. I drove Luke's car today, and of course we all know its quick as hell, but damn, it's a different story in the driver's seat. Naturally I got on it and keeping traction seemed to be the most difficult thing. The car drives really nice and is set up perfectly. I decided to slide it around a bit and that's when the car came alive. The welded diff makes all the difference in the world! It is extremely predictable and it's as if you can see how the drift will turn out before you even do it.

Last edited by Jeff240sx; 04-05-2005 at 05:46 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2005, 05:49 PM   #2
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Trader Rating: (0)
Jeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
What a waste of a thread. Went off topic in the first post.. which I've snipped about 1/2 of out.
Then, it was a differential discussion, with advertising. I know this wasn't the intention of the welder.. but it happened.
Next, commercial questions (how much, what's the difference) were asked on our forum.
Finally, a complete lack of using PMs to hold private conversations took place.
This should have been stopped by some of the older members here...
-Jeff