Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 08-31-2008, 05:38 PM   #1
JDMsosofreshS13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
JDMsosofreshS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDMsosofreshS13
F/s : 1990 nissan 240sx for sale $3k 0b0

I HAVE FOR SALE A 1990 NISSAN 240SX IN JERSEY CITY AND SORROUNDING AREAS.

REASON FOR SALE:DO NOT HAVE ANY MORE ROOM IN THE GARAGE TO KEEP THIS CAR GARAGED.WE HAVE TWO BRAND NEW VEHICLES.CAR WILL NOT BE ON THE STREET IN THE RAIN.SO MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A GOOD AND GREAT DAILY DRIVER (TO AND FROM WORK,VEHICLE YOU NEED TO GET AROUND TOWN)

GOOD:THE CAR HAS A GOOD ENGINE THAT WAS REBUILT IN LONG ISLAND.WE BOUGHT THE ENGINE FROM A SELLER THAT REPLACED PISTONS,RINGS,RODS ETC.DUE TO THE RADIATOR CRACKING A FEW YEARS BACK,I HAD TO PURCHASE A NEW RADIATOR.I HAVE A KOYO RADIATOR IN THE CAR INSTALLED.I HAVE A FULL HKS EXHAUST SYSTEM,CAT..ETC.I HAVE PACESETTER HEADERS IF CAN RECALL,GOOD HEADERS.I HAVE TOKICO STRUTS WITH TEIN SPRINGS AS FAR AS THE SUSPENSION.I HAVE A TANABE SWAY BAR IN THE REAR OF THE CAR AND IN FRONT ALSO FOR THE SUSPENSION.I HAVE A KOUKI TAIL LIGHT CONVERSION.I HAVE FACTORY SE NISSAN WHEELS IN THE REAR,AND FALKEN HANABI WHEELS IN FRONT WRAPPED AROUND WITH FALKEN TIRES.I HAVE TWO MORE FALKEN WHEELS IN MY POSSESION BUT ONE OF THE WHEELS WAS SEVERELY DENTED DUE TO ANOTHER CAR HITTING MY SECOND NISSAN 240SX WHILE PARKED AND MY CAR HOPPED OVER THE CURB CAUSING THE WHEEL TO GET DENTED.THESE WHEELS WILL ALSO BE INCLUDED WITH THE CAR.INTERIOR IS IN GOOD CONDITION,I REPLACED THE DOOR PANELS,AND GLOVE COMPARTMENT FROM MY SECOND NISSAN 240SX I PREVIOUSLY OWNED.

BAD:THE CAR HAS NOT BEEN INSPECTED SINCE 2006.THE INSPECTION STICKER NEEDS TO BE REPLACED.THERE IS RUST UNDER THE DRIVER SIDE ON THE SIDE MEMBER.ALSO THE CAR NEEDS A BATTERY.THE CURRENT BATTERY IS COMPLETELY DEAD DUE FROM THE LACK OF START UP'S I SHOULD OF MADE TO THE CAR.OTHER THAN THAT..THE CAR RUNS STRONG AND IS A GOOD DAILY DRIVER FOR SOMEONE WHO NEEDS TO DRIVE TO WORK EVERYDAY AND BACK AND ALSO TO GET AROUND.THIS CAR IS ALSO GOOD FOR SOMEONE WHO IS LOOKING TO START A PROJECT,TO UPGRADE PARTS,AND GO TO THE TRACK TO DO SOME LAPS.

CAR PRICE:IM ASKING $3000 OR BEST OFFER FROM ANY BUYER.IM LOOKING FOR THE BEST BUYER HERE..FOR MY CAR TO HAVE A GOOD HOME AND GOOD OWNER.SHOOT ME ANY OFFERS OR ANY TRADES..OTHER THAN THAT STRAIGHT CASH AND BEST OFFER TAKES IT.LOWBALLERS WILL BE IGNORED.I WILL NOT SELL MY CAR FOR $600.PLEASE KEEP YOUR NEGATIVE COMMENTS TO YOURSELF.I DONT CARE HOW MUCH THE CAR IS WORTH BOOK VALUE.IM HAPPY AND WILLING TO KEEP THE CAR MYSELF AND WORK ON IT OVER WINTER IF IT COMES TO IT.

CONTACT INFO:
NAME:MARK UNION
HOME:(201)823-0707<----BEST WAY TO CONTACT ME
EMAIL:[email protected]

HIT ME UP FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR PICS FOR THE CAR..FEEL FREE.PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE BUT I WILL NOT DEAL WITH ANY LOWBALLERS.

FRONT SWAY BAR

FRONT SWAY BAR

Dream Car

Last edited by JDMsosofreshS13; 09-01-2008 at 11:24 PM..
JDMsosofreshS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2008, 06:04 AM   #2
JDMsosofreshS13
Leaky Injector

new price 2700..no ones interested?
Old 09-01-2008, 11:10 PM   #3
s13dan
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
s13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
someone save this car.I would but i dont have 2700$ Miles??
89 240sx hatch #933-the hot rod
91 240sx coupe #131,603-the daily
s13dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 11:19 PM   #4
SoguRacing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
SoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SoguRacing
East coast cars have it bad with the weather. good luck with sale
Old 09-01-2008, 11:19 PM   #5
JDMsosofreshS13
Leaky Injector

new price..$2500 obo.If your asking about the miles im guessing theres 90-100k on the engine.my first time selling my first car in zilvia..want my car to a good owner and good home.Now that I think about it..i seemed a little rude on my ad..just dont want to be bs'd you know..If I have some time tommorow ill try to make a video of the car.Just wanted to give an update on the car..im looking to change the thermostat to either nismo or sard.if anyone got info about the sard stat..let me know.thanks
Old 09-01-2008, 11:28 PM   #6
JDMsosofreshS13
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoguRacing View Post
East coast cars have it bad with the weather. good luck with sale
ya i know..a clean car is the ultimate dream for the east coast people..i bet their some out here though..just a lil hard to come by at times.thanks man
Old 09-04-2008, 09:12 PM   #7
JDMsosofreshS13
Leaky Injector

Sale pending
Old 10-14-2008, 09:05 PM   #8
jeremysanabria

jeremysanabria is an unknown quantity at this point
1500$$$ i just totalled mine a fuckin cop car hit me (he ran the light and said it was my fault) ..........its done so im lookin 4 another 1 so.................
jeremysanabria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:32 AM   #9
l2edken
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
l2edken is a jewel in the roughl2edken is a jewel in the roughl2edken is a jewel in the roughl2edken is a jewel in the roughl2edken is a jewel in the roughl2edken is a jewel in the roughl2edken is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
entertaining tradeS?
l2edken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 06:17 PM   #10
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
damn let me know if you sell your car for 2500.. that will give me hope if i sell my car!
aziankingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 07:31 PM   #11
S14TEENZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
S14TEENZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
car

the wheels on the front look nice...do you have all 4?? sell them separately from the car??
S14TEENZ is offline   Reply With Quote