Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 04-12-2018, 08:20 AM   #1
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
ULTRA RARE *Navan R33 Seat*

$900 Located in NY.
Driver side USDM/Passenger side JDM
Navan R33 seat made by Tachi-S for Tokyo Auto Salon.

Alcantaraish material with cloth center. 3 out of 4 bolts bolt right in to your S chassis.

Only one other set was made in a different pattern (Last I heard Lisa had it)

It's in great condition and super comfortable. Will get better pictures this weekend.

Last edited by smellslikecurry; 05-01-2018 at 10:45 AM..
smellslikecurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2018, 08:22 AM   #2
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
chill fam this is too COOL!!!!!!!!!!
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 08:59 AM   #3
s14gmo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (29)
s14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Bruh that seat is dope glws
s14gmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 09:33 AM   #4
dalecl9
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
dalecl9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
wow this seat is dope!!!
dalecl9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 10:00 AM   #5
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
killer seat. reminds me of rainbow road in Mario cart. whoever lisa is, she is a lucky gal!
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 06:49 PM   #6
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB25GUY View Post
chill fam this is too COOL!!!!!!!!!!
Lol trust me dude I would love to keep it. I've had it for 9 years! Trying to finish my 964 so this has got to go. A real unicorn.
Old 04-18-2018, 10:23 PM   #7
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Bump, need to sell.
Old 04-18-2018, 10:36 PM   #8
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
killer seat. reminds me of rainbow road in Mario cart.
lol, spot on!
looks like a super cool piece, glws op!
Old 04-19-2018, 06:31 AM   #9
Kviper52
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Kviper52 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Will need when i get an R33. Bumppp
1997 240sx -Wife Car

My Cars and Their story:
http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=657376
Kviper52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 10:10 AM   #10
derek king
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
derek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Damn this thing rips
Old 04-19-2018, 07:37 PM   #11
562nissan
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
562nissan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
From a shipping cost perspective, where is the seat? And what do you mean only three bolts will align in a S-CHASSIS? I have a 1997 240sx only three bolts will align?
562nissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 06:37 AM   #12
Kviper52
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Kviper52 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
^lol, thats exactly what it means.
1997 240sx -Wife Car

My Cars and Their story:
http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=657376
Kviper52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 06:45 AM   #13
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Located in NY, r32/r33/r34 seats only line up with 3 holes in the s chassis. I used a small adapter I made to install it in my s14.
Old 04-20-2018, 07:03 AM   #14
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by smellslikecurry View Post
Located in NY, r32/r33/r34 seats only line up with 3 holes in the s chassis. I used a small adapter I made to install it in my s14.
Selling the Adapter? Or care to share design? I need similar for my r32 seats. Bump for the dude with the most baller shit in FS right now
afishysilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 07:11 AM   #15
2muchboost
Nissanaholic!

2muchboost is an unknown quantity at this point
Bad ass and rare seat there bud. Buy with confidence Curry does NOT buy cheap or subpar parts. Lets help him get that beautiful Porsche on the road.
2muchboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 11:52 PM   #16
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2muchboost View Post
Bad ass and rare seat there bud. Buy with confidence Curry does NOT buy cheap or subpar parts. Lets help him get that beautiful Porsche on the road.
Thanks bud. 911 might be for sale though!
Old 05-01-2018, 10:46 AM   #17
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Old 06-19-2018, 12:22 PM   #18
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

bump, forgot i still had this thing.
Old 06-19-2018, 02:56 PM   #19
EFITTZY
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
EFITTZY is making a name for him/her selfEFITTZY is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Damnnnn this is too cool! GLWS man
Old 06-20-2018, 06:52 AM   #20
AscendaShogun
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
AscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
So may I ask, what happened to its counterpart? I feel like this would be most valuable as a pair? Or even a set with matching aft seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOn! View Post
decrepit teenage shitsleds
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoSt180 View Post
"Cut my springs, car is bouncy, will a camber kit help?"
AscendaShogun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 08:30 AM   #21
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AscendaShogun View Post
So may I ask, what happened to its counterpart? I feel like this would be most valuable as a pair? Or even a set with matching aft seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I wish I knew! I've been searching for it forever. Even called nissan and tachi s to see if they can make me a new one. No luck at all.
Old 07-23-2018, 11:18 AM   #22
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

bump, still have this thing.
Old 09-04-2018, 12:31 PM   #23
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Old 12-07-2018, 12:40 AM   #24
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Old 12-07-2018, 09:48 AM   #25
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Badass piece, though your pics aren't showing up for me. One went for sale here in 08, he has a bracket pictured here. http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=205827
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 09:15 AM   #26
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday7 View Post
Badass piece, though your pics aren't showing up for me. One went for sale here in 08, he has a bracket pictured here. http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=205827
Same seat bought it from him back then.