Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-12-2008, 08:57 AM   #1621
jdmdex23
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
jdmdex23 is not welcome here anymorejdmdex23 is not welcome here anymorejdmdex23 is not welcome here anymorejdmdex23 is not welcome here anymorejdmdex23 is not welcome here anymorejdmdex23 is not welcome here anymorejdmdex23 is not welcome here anymorejdmdex23 is not welcome here anymorejdmdex23 is not welcome here anymorejdmdex23 is not welcome here anymorejdmdex23 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
jdmdex23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2008, 09:32 AM   #1622
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Don't think I saw anyone requesting to see shadow offset on a "show car" with lambo doors?
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 09:47 AM   #1623
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheRonTom31
I have an odd request. Work VS-KF or Work Euroline DH (or DH variants SSR,VOLK) on a Soarer/SC. I figured someone might have something out there I could only find one picture of each example
TheRonTom31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 02:36 PM   #1624
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
work meister s1 on s14 stock body
GOOD sizes please!! (prefer 18x9/9.5 and 18x10)
wheels in silver would be great but it doesnt matter.
thanks!!
Old 05-12-2008, 03:00 PM   #1625
iron_monkey_drift

iron_monkey_drift is not welcome here anymoreiron_monkey_drift is not welcome here anymoreiron_monkey_drift is not welcome here anymoreiron_monkey_drift is not welcome here anymoreiron_monkey_drift is not welcome here anymoreiron_monkey_drift is not welcome here anymoreiron_monkey_drift is not welcome here anymoreiron_monkey_drift is not welcome here anymoreiron_monkey_drift is not welcome here anymoreiron_monkey_drift is not welcome here anymoreiron_monkey_drift is not welcome here anymore
All the 240's i have owned in 2 years...

What you think? The first one had an 8 peice wide body kit but i took it off after awile. Not a big kit person.......Be gentle ha ha

iron_monkey_drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 03:14 PM   #1626
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmdex23 View Post
pic of teh riceathon
no one asked for your car... stop whoring your shit in every fuckin 240sx related forum/thread on the world wide web... kthnx

anyways...

REQUEST: any kind of undershots depicting the way a 3" exhausting should be... preferably Blitz Nur Spec. I'm planning on going to the muffler shop this week and have him re-do my exhaust... the previous muffler guy did a crappy ass job and angled my muffler at a stupid angle to the point where I can't put my rear valance on

I want the piping to look as close as possible to the real nur spec catback...

the more pics and with different angles, the better
Old 05-12-2008, 03:16 PM   #1627
240trainee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
I'll try to take a pic of mine

Nur Spec hung low, why do you want that?

Go to a good shop and tell them you want it hung as high with as few bends as possible.

Mine came out great, only the back isn't how I wanted, but I can fix that myself.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
240trainee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 03:23 PM   #1628
iron_monkey_drift

iron_monkey_drift is not welcome here anymoreiron_monkey_drift is not welcome here anymoreiron_monkey_drift is not welcome here anymoreiron_monkey_drift is not welcome here anymoreiron_monkey_drift is not welcome here anymoreiron_monkey_drift is not welcome here anymoreiron_monkey_drift is not welcome here anymoreiron_monkey_drift is not welcome here anymoreiron_monkey_drift is not welcome here anymoreiron_monkey_drift is not welcome here anymoreiron_monkey_drift is not welcome here anymore
Listen you F#ckn Bitch. Last time i checked, this was a thread for pics of your choice in cars. Keep on chatn with your friends its all good but dont talk shit Puss!!!
iron_monkey_drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 03:27 PM   #1629
idahotuner
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
idahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to idahotuner Send a message via MSN to idahotuner
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrians_s13 View Post
REQUEST: any kind of undershots depicting the way a 3" exhausting should be... preferably Blitz Nur Spec. I'm planning on going to the muffler shop this week and have him re-do my exhaust... the previous muffler guy did a crappy ass job and angled my muffler at a stupid angle to the point where I can't put my rear valance on

^ not exactly sure if this is waht your looking for. its a no name 3 inch exhaust. sounds very nice and has great fitment.

ignore the dirty differential housing. it will be cleaned soon enough
idahotuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 03:35 PM   #1630
TougeLabs
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (7)
TougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TougeLabs
Can someone post up some crazy gauge clusters I am leaning towards autometer some what cause they make a 200mph speedo but I would like to see what some of you guys are running.
TougeLabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 03:50 PM   #1631
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_monkey_drift View Post
Listen you F#ckn Bitch. Last time i checked, this was a thread for pics of your choice in cars. Keep on chatn with your friends its all good but dont talk shit Puss!!!
no, it's not.

it's a pic request thread to help people who are looking for pictures of specific things

and that shit is fugly
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 03:51 PM   #1632
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
thanks idahotuner... do you have any further shots?

-240trainee: yeah, I see what your saying... I guess I just need examples of what to show the muffler guy. I don't wanna "assume" the muffler guy knows what hes doing like i did last time.

Quote:
first off fuckface... this is the "Pic Request Thread." A thread where you request and someone responds with a possible pic.... thus the name... Pic REQUEST thread.

Second.. I was referring to jdmdex23, cuz he does in fact randomly whore out his fuckin strawberry face in every other persons thread, on almost every 240 forum available... BUT.. I just now noticed you did the same thing.. HAHA...

here, I'll be nice. whore out your rides here
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=153667
Old 05-12-2008, 03:53 PM   #1633
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Quote:
no one asked for your car... stop whoring your shit in every fuckin 240sx related forum/thread on the world wide web... kthnx
hahaha riceathon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TougeLabs View Post
Can someone post up some crazy gauge clusters I am leaning towards autometer some what cause they make a 200mph speedo but I would like to see what some of you guys are running.
i think there is a thread about interior gauge setups..just search for it some of the guys on here run some sick setups.. hope that helps
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 04:28 PM   #1634
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:

i can get more if you need

Old 05-12-2008, 04:42 PM   #1635
idahotuner
Zilvia FREAK!

idahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond repute
^ wow why is it hanign under the differential did you on connecta mounting braket or something

Quote:
thanks idahotuner... do you have any further shots?
i can get you some more when i get off work.
Old 05-12-2008, 04:45 PM   #1636
olah.inc
Zilvia Member

olah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enough
work emotion xd9 with 18x10 on a s13 hatch plz
olah.inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 04:49 PM   #1637
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaguy240 View Post
i can get more if you need

whoa... theres no way I can pull off having my piping go beneath my diff

Quote:
i can get you some more when i get off work.
por favor

+ rep for those who helped
Old 05-12-2008, 05:11 PM   #1638
Sileighty_85
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Sileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:

3in RS*R

More If needed

1986 SR86 - 200ish
1990 R32 GTR - 320hp
Don't Buy Engines from JDM-Online http://zilvia.net/f/businesses/207457-jdm-online.html
Don't Buy XS-Power or SSAC Shit
Sileighty_85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 05:21 PM   #1639
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

^^ dude you ROCK!
Old 05-12-2008, 05:26 PM   #1640
idahotuner
Zilvia FREAK!

^^ digging the flip up lisence plate.
Old 05-12-2008, 05:41 PM   #1641
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
326 power On s13 coupe plz
Old 05-12-2008, 05:44 PM   #1642
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sileighty_85 View Post
3in RS*R

More If needed

hey quick question though... I noticed that your piping is slightly lower than your diff as well. How low is your s13? Would you say its the same height as in your sig?
Old 05-12-2008, 05:46 PM   #1643
maplejesse
Zilvia Junkie

maplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISH ONE View Post
326 power On s13 coupe plz

maplejesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 05:55 PM   #1644
Sileighty_85
Post Whore!

Sileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfection
Quote:
hey quick question though... I noticed that your piping is slightly lower than your diff as well. How low is your s13? Would you say its the same height as in your sig?
Nah it lower now with the new coil overs (but not low enough ,roads here suck) lol :P

its slightly lower cuz of that slip joint (No Springs) i just need to twist it

1986 SR86 - 200ish
1990 R32 GTR - 320hp
Don't Buy Engines from JDM-Online http://zilvia.net/f/businesses/207457-jdm-online.html
Don't Buy XS-Power or SSAC Shit
Sileighty_85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 06:05 PM   #1645
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by maplejesse View Post

thanks so much.. you got anymore....
Old 05-12-2008, 06:57 PM   #1646
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
whoa... theres no way I can pull off having my piping go beneath my diff

por favor

i can get more pics tommarow when its light, its not under the diff but its close to it, just the angle of the pic, and that bend right by the diff is like 1.25 inches off the ground and im lowered like 3.5inches. but you can still get a jack on there.
Old 05-12-2008, 07:00 PM   #1647
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to bboyoracle
Any one have pictures of candy apple red fastbacks? Besides mr 240sx and the dupont hot hues sil80 thats for sale.
bboyoracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 08:24 PM   #1648
maplejesse
Zilvia Junkie

maplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISH ONE View Post
thanks so much.. you got anymore....
Nope, sorry that's all I could find
maplejesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 09:08 PM   #1649
nwmrkt
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
nwmrkt will become famous soon enoughnwmrkt will become famous soon enoughnwmrkt will become famous soon enoughnwmrkt will become famous soon enoughnwmrkt will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full-Lock View Post
work meister s1 on s14 stock body
GOOD sizes please!! (prefer 18x9/9.5 and 18x10)
wheels in silver would be great but it doesnt matter.
thanks!!
This is what i could find

Nizzan4u2nv 's car, hotfire
17x9 +5 17x10 -1 235/40/17 fm901 all around
nwmrkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 10:41 PM   #1650
idahotuner
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
por favor

here are the pics i took tonight.

hope those help man.