Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2009, 04:02 AM   #1
TheConstipated
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
TheConstipated is just really niceTheConstipated is just really niceTheConstipated is just really niceTheConstipated is just really niceTheConstipated is just really niceTheConstipated is just really niceTheConstipated is just really niceTheConstipated is just really niceTheConstipated is just really niceTheConstipated is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Call out to srkxxdenjin. MODS and the community, please read.

EDIT: I guess I could have pm'ed a mod but I just felt people like this should be put on the spot for using low and unmature tactics to try get their way. And mods, feel free to move (to right section) or delete this and we can discuss further through pm's, thanks.

This is to srkxxdenjin for being.....an unmature douchebag, to be quite blunt. His aim is LONER JONATHON, btw. I recently just posted a sale thread for my car and I guess he's bitter that I didn't sell it to him because I found a buyer willing to buy the car for the intended 4k price.

We talked on aim and everything and he's asking a million questions about the car...and I was only being honest and telling him the history and what's wrong and what not. I guess this was his way of trying to work me into a lower price because off "all the problems." He's being sarcastic and says "I should just offer you 3500 like that family." And his way of being nice is to say..."I'll offer you 3700."

Now, here's the crucial part. He had asked if I could hold the car for him. I TOLD HIM SPECIFICALLY that it was first come, first serve and that money talks. Well, I got an offer for the 4k price with no hassles. I told him about the offer and he starts to get antsy and resorts to low tactics..."that's fucked up..," "...I'm going to neg rep you..," "fuck man, I'll give you the 4k..".

Later on the night..."hey man," "last chance," "I'm going to give you a neg rep." I basically ignored him when he started crying about it in the first place "threatening" me with neg reps. And just now he messages me with a message saying I got a neg rep. I check and now my trader rating is (-1) and the message is.. "car has a lot of problems, said it was pending to me and changed his mind." Keep in mind he has never even checked the car out once and it was never pending. It was, again, on a first come first serve basis. And trader ratings should only be used if there was an actual transaction and later given a comment about it, not to be a cry baby and give someone a bad image.

Anyways...that's pretty much the gist of it. Discuss.

Last edited by TheConstipated; 02-05-2009 at 04:34 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2009, 04:07 AM   #2
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz

I completely agree.

Bad man, very bad man.
Old 02-05-2009, 04:44 AM   #3
CursedGTR
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
CursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I agree.... Neg or Positive Rep should only be given at the conclusion of a transaction.
Old 02-05-2009, 05:16 AM   #4
Howard92884
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Howard92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Howard92884
What a biggity bitch.
Old 02-05-2009, 05:21 AM   #5
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
what a bitch lol

thats fucked up. maybe the mods can remove the neg rep?
Old 02-05-2009, 05:33 AM   #6
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Thats not a fucking neg rep...

GOD I FUCKING MISS THE REP SYSTEM!!!

couldnt you just fucking PM the mods about this, im sure they could have just fucking resetted the damn thing instead of crying us a fucking river...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 02-05-2009, 05:36 AM   #7
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Thats not a fucking neg rep...

GOD I FUCKING MISS THE REP SYSTEM!!!

couldnt you just fucking PM the mods about this, im sure they could have just fucking resetted the damn thing instead of crying us a fucking river...

Old 02-05-2009, 05:44 AM   #8
¹²³Klan™
BANNED

¹²³Klan™ is an unknown quantity at this point
Koala.

just do it.

do it
Old 02-05-2009, 05:52 AM   #9
MisawaJason
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
MisawaJason is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
god I wish I would have seen that koala gif 2 years ago. Went hiking through the rain in Sapporo the night before the auto salon looking for this Australian bar that everyone said is the shit. Come to find out the owner was a total dick. We made it a mission to go to Australia and kill a koala and mail it to him following that night. The plan is still in the works
Old 02-05-2009, 05:57 AM   #10
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Why take it out on poor Koala?!?!

Then agian, the filipino in me is wondering if Koalas taste better stir fried or deep fried...hmm...sugoi ne!!!

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 02-05-2009, 06:05 AM   #11
MisawaJason
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
MisawaJason is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
why not take it out on a koala? That's the true question.

I bet they taste like chicken. oishii
Old 02-05-2009, 06:22 AM   #12
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
"callout"?

How old are you, 12?
The thing to do would be to PM a moderator.
Even better, you can REPORT THE FUCKING TRADER RATING!!! Which sends EVERY Mod/Admin who can do something about it an email and makes a pretty little post where ALL of them can see it. The button to click looks like this:

Instead, you start a thread to tell the world how mad you are.
Jesus, I deleted the rating and pinked the member for a while.
How hard was that?

And I write too!
Closed Thread