Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-23-2007, 08:16 AM   #1
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Pic Request Thread, No Photoshops

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=151009
I decided to go ahead with this. If the mods disagree then just delete.
With the success of the "Identify this" thread, I want to make an official pic request thread. Too many individual threads lately, requesting pics.
Pretty self-explanatory. If you would like to see a pic of something on a S chassis, then post it here. I believe this will help w/the amount of individual threads that have been popping up lately. If mods would like, I will spend some time searching for other pic request threads, post the name of the item being requested, and attach the link. Perhaps, the links provided, would allow the threads to be merged.

Quote:
America... Too soft to place a killer in a well deserved tomb, But brave enough to kill a baby before he leaves the womb
DrtyRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2007, 08:47 AM   #2
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrtyRat View Post
If mods would like, I will spend some time searching for other pic request threads, post the name of the item being requested, and attach the link. Perhaps, the links provided, would allow the threads to be merged.
Like this:
sil80, hatch, siliva conversion
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...ht=pic+request
now when somebody types this into search, this thread will come up w/this link.

Quote:
America... Too soft to place a killer in a well deserved tomb, But brave enough to kill a baby before he leaves the womb
Old 07-23-2007, 01:03 PM   #3
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Works9 fake aero painted &on S14

I want to see how the fake Works9 kits fit and look on an S14,
anyone has any pics please post!!
Also please add any knowledge you may have about the fitment and quality!
gracias ahead

I made another thread on this in the chat room if the mods feel like they should delete it please go ahead!
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=151304
Old 12-03-2007, 09:51 PM   #4
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Sticky please?
Old 12-03-2007, 09:54 PM   #5
koukimonster139
Zilvia FREAK!

koukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to koukimonster139
good idea

hopefully this will filter out some of these cluttery moronic pic request threads

+rep in 24hrs
Old 12-03-2007, 09:58 PM   #6
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
YES! awsome idea....sticky this
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 09:58 PM   #7
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel25 View Post
I want to see how the fake Works9 kits fit and look on an S14,
anyone has any pics please post!!
Also please add any knowledge you may have about the fitment and quality!
gracias ahead

I made another thread on this in the chat room if the mods feel like they should delete it please go ahead!
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=151304
i sold my kit to a guy and i saw pics of his installed (not sure where the pics are at) but it fit really nice. the rear bumper was kinda gap between the drivers side tailight and bumper but it was okay. bought it from www.importtrenz.com .

overall

A+ knockoff

EDIT:
got some pics

Old 12-03-2007, 10:59 PM   #8
TheTimanator
Post Whore!

TheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond repute
why though? I got on Sunday morning and there were 9 pic request threads on the first page. 8 of them could have been answered if the OP had just used the search function here and google.

Stupid lazy noobs want to be spoon fed everything. But if it would cut down on all the stupid useless threads, then by all means...
Old 12-04-2007, 03:18 PM   #9
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
this thread is a good idea
just like the 'identify this' one

i think it deserves to be stuck
Old 12-04-2007, 03:30 PM   #10
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
I def like this!! +1 for your idea. And the mods say?
Old 12-04-2007, 03:41 PM   #11
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Does anyone have the pics of the candy green r32?
Old 12-04-2007, 03:44 PM   #12
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
In some degrees this would work but I mean C'mon theres far too many request out there.People will either get impatient waiting for the pics they ask for or just start a thread anyway.Its just my opinion.
Old 12-04-2007, 03:54 PM   #13
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
In order for this to get stickied, I need to see that it's actually going to work.

Meaning, I need to see requests and pictures only. Not useless conversations about whether or not people like the pictures or the products in them.

Understood? Good, make it happen so I can Sticky this.
Old 12-04-2007, 04:00 PM   #14
atutt
Zilvia Addict

atutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond repute
Pic request of PINK S14 kouki's... and possibly with paint codes... I'm mainly looking for the paint code.
atutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 04:12 PM   #15
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal-s130 View Post
Does anyone have the pics of the candy green r32?

Old 12-04-2007, 04:44 PM   #16
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
One more. My broseph's car. Peep my POS in the background of the second pic.

My fave pic is the one like a few days before paint. LOL.

JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 04:57 PM   #17
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
anyone have a picture of an s13.5 hatchback with a 180sx kouki spoiler?

Old 12-04-2007, 08:08 PM   #18
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
anyone have a picture of an s13.5 hatchback with a 180sx kouki spoiler?

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...tbnw=111&prev=

Quote:
Old 12-04-2007, 08:14 PM   #19
89singlecamnoob
Zilvia Member

89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to 89singlecamnoob Send a message via Yahoo to 89singlecamnoob
anyone got a pic of a SilEighty with Vertex aero on it? preferable the Ridge widebody?
Old 12-04-2007, 08:41 PM   #20
xtreme_s14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
xtreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xtreme_s14
i hope you guys don't mind.. but i was hoping someone would be able to photoshop Work VS-KF in burning black onto this Mercedes-Benz C230! plus rep for anyone who's able to! otherwise, if you guys feel this should fall in another category or off-topic, please let me know and i'll gladly edit my post! thanks!

Old 12-04-2007, 08:54 PM   #21
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Pic request thread, not photoshop request...
Old 12-04-2007, 09:04 PM   #22
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

i dont think these are burning black
but this is all i could find that worked with the pic you gave me

Old 12-04-2007, 09:06 PM   #23
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
eh...i wish i knew how to use my photoshop 7 lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 09:10 PM   #24
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
Wow that R32 is nice...

Anybody got some pics of satin black S13 coupes? I've only seen hatches.
muddafakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 09:13 PM   #25
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
I would like to see a (kouki) S14 with either Euroline DHs or DZs, in either all 18s, a 18/19 stagger, or 19s all around please.
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 05:20 PM   #26
kenshinS14sks
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
kenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
hmmmmm

I saw this flat black CLEAN custom widebody s14 zenki and wanted to see any and all pictures of widebody s14 zenkis =)
Old 12-05-2007, 05:21 PM   #27
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshinS14sks View Post
I saw this flat black CLEAN custom widebody s14 zenki and wanted to see any and all pictures of widebody s14 zenkis =)
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...light=widebody

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 05:34 PM   #28
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
Quote:
Originally Posted by 89singlecamnoob View Post
anyone got a pic of a SilEighty with Vertex aero on it? preferable the Ridge widebody?
I doubt youll find it with the ridge just because the bumper is matched to the fenders.
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 05:42 PM   #29
kvahag
Zilvia Junkie

kvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to kvahag
anyone have a pic of a R34 blue kouki?

i saw one at bodensee 2006, but i didn't have a camera and i fell in love with it ever since.it had the usdm front bumper and lip. god that paint looked nice.

please if you got them, pics. i've been looking forever.
Old 12-05-2007, 05:55 PM   #30
kenshinS14sks
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
kenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc4usmc View Post
ooh...yes...that one! any other nice s14 zenki widebodies??