Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 01-25-2014, 08:05 AM   #1
new2sr20
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
new2sr20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
97 Kouki Stolen in White House,TN

A friends car was stolen last night between 9pm and 7am from his driveway in White House,TN.

It is a red Kouki with FN0-1rc wheels, fully build and boosted KA. I will get a parts list ASAP.

If anyone in TN has seen the car please inbox me.
new2sr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2014, 08:11 AM   #2
unwtdhero
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
unwtdhero is making his/her stupidity well-knownunwtdhero is making his/her stupidity well-knownunwtdhero is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Ill keep and eye out in Maury, Franklin, Spring hill area. These are se major areas to sell parts.
unwtdhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 08:21 AM   #3
new2sr20
Zilvia Member

Please do. I will post up a parts list as soon as possible.
Old 01-25-2014, 08:21 AM   #4
new2sr20
Zilvia Member

Also, please share this on whatever nissan or automotive webpage you are a member of.
Old 01-25-2014, 08:45 AM   #5
defcon86nwh
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
defcon86nwh is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
uploadfromtaptalk1390664689052.jpguploadfromtaptalk1390664708962.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
defcon86nwh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 08:49 AM   #6
defcon86nwh
Leaky Injector

Parts to look for Garrett 60-1
gold block
Nico sticker in the rear quarter glass

Old 01-25-2014, 11:31 AM   #7
defcon86nwh
Leaky Injector

Also had a AEM v2
Old 01-25-2014, 07:18 PM   #8
tiggertsi
Zilvia Member

tiggertsi is an unknown quantity at this point
hard to believe that someone would be stealing cars in white house. wow. i'll be on the look out as well. i check nashville craigslist daily so if i see anything that looks suspicious i'll message you.
Old 01-25-2014, 08:11 PM   #9
gist864
Zilvia Member

gist864 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to gist864
I gotcha if it comes through Spartanburg SC
gist864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 06:50 PM   #10
new2sr20
Zilvia Member

The vehicle was recovered. COMPLETELY stripped. It was found 8 miles from the house it was stolen at. Who ever stole it used a rollback to drop it. They also probably have a shop because the motor was pulled from the bottom and the speed everything was stripped was very quick.
Old 01-27-2014, 08:05 PM   #11
defcon86nwh
Leaky Injector

Old 01-27-2014, 10:37 PM   #12
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
They didn't waste any time!
sidewaysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 10:57 PM   #13
mechanicalmoron
Zilvia FREAK!

mechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by defcon86nwh View Post
I can't help but be impressed.

If you see kouki swaps for sale in a different color, you might consider checking how new the paint is. (but I suppose, it will probably be on zilvia, on the other side of the country, after cooling off for a few months)
mechanicalmoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 04:24 AM   #14
tiggertsi
Zilvia Member

wow that's pretty scary. makes me nervous about my zenki, but it's stock and got crap paint, so not as tempting. but still, .... damn. making sure my doors are locked at all times and damn sure making sure my 12 gauge is loaded up.

i have a question tho, in the pics up it's got five lugs but in the stripped pic they put four lugs back on it in the back? that's crazy.
Old 01-28-2014, 05:17 AM   #15
defcon86nwh
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggertsi View Post
wow that's pretty scary. makes me nervous about my zenki, but it's stock and got crap paint, so not as tempting. but still, .... damn. making sure my doors are locked at all times and damn sure making sure my 12 gauge is loaded up.

i have a question tho, in the pics up it's got five lugs but in the stripped pic they put four lugs back on it in the back? that's crazy.
They put a 4 lug swap back on and welded the tension rods to keep it up. No idea why other than rolling it around.

Old 01-28-2014, 07:32 AM   #16
tiggertsi
Zilvia Member

Quote:
They put a 4 lug swap back on and welded the tension rods to keep it up. No idea why other than rolling it around.

aren't those 240 4 lug wheels on the back? wouldn't that mean that whomever did it also has a 240? has your buddy been showing the car at meets or anything? it just seems to me that given how fast it was stripped and how close it was dropped and with the car being boosted that it was specifically targeted. there may be a chance your friend has met the thief or thieves. and i would assume finding it 8 miles from the house that whomever did it is local. just scary that it happened in white house, that's the last place i would expect someone to be targeting 240's.

hopefully your friend has some sort of insurance. but still that whole ordeal has to suck.
Old 01-28-2014, 07:35 AM   #17
defcon86nwh
Leaky Injector

No meets yet. And those are 4 lug Honda wheels.

Old 01-28-2014, 09:15 AM   #18
mechanicalmoron
Zilvia FREAK!

mechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nice
Quote:

I don't think they cared about the paint at all. I think they'd be just as happy to strip a faded car.

But, it was probably carefully cased, because of the quality and value of the aftermarket parts. And being kouki, and all the rest.
Old 01-28-2014, 10:44 AM   #19
Dboyizmlg
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Dboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
This was deff a local chop shop!
I'm %99.9 sure.

I live in an area where there are several Honda thieves.
They will usually strip the car in a few days, then push it down a couple of blocks and leave it there until authorities come and tow the vehicle.
I know from personal experience.... My 240 was stolen from the movie theater parking lot.

My car was found a week later in the same city I live in.
I did some detective stuff, lol. To find out that the thieves pushed the car two blocks from where it was stripped.

How did I find out? Well I had some BRIDE replicas in my 240, so I spotted a Honda EG with them. Thus I found where the thief lived! Long story short.

Any ways, I would consider you look around the area the car was found, maybe you will find some car enthusiast in that area. That should give you some clues!

GL
Dboyizmlg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 06:50 PM   #20
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
supersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dboyizmlg View Post
I'm %99.9 sure.

They will usually strip the car in a few days, then push it down a couple of blocks and leave it there until authorities come and tow the vehicle.
I know from personal experience.... My 240 was stolen from the movie theater parking lot.

I did some detective stuff, lol. To find out that the thieves pushed the car two blocks from where it was stripped.

How did I find out? Well I had some BRIDE replicas in my 240, so I spotted a Honda EG with them. Thus I found where the thief lived! Long story short.

Any ways, I would consider you look around the area the car was found, maybe you will find some car enthusiast in that area. That should give you some clues!

GL

off the record. did you retrieve your items??
supersayianjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 10:47 PM   #21
mechanicalmoron
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
I'm %99.9 sure.

GL
Do tell this long story, in a less short way? I'm curious.

You get them? And did you get them busted? Compensation? Destruction of the operation? Kick ass and torch a honda? (just kidding.... but, tell us)

As far as the shop being local, well yes, to be sure. But that doesn't mean the parts will stay local. Yours sounds like it was done by super amateurs, what kind of retard pushes the car they just stripped out of their garage, and ditches it in their neighborhood? And puts big obvious parts off it on their own car?

If it's a common local problem, someone with a nice car should GPS the shit out of it (and INSURE the shit out of it) and then parade it around until something happens, and get the motherfuckers AND the shop they're using.
Old 01-28-2014, 10:59 PM   #22
kinetix-S14
Leaky Injector

kinetix-S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I'm %99.9 sure.

GL
Do tell......
kinetix-S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 04:22 AM   #23
tiggertsi
Zilvia Member

Quote:
I'm %99.9 sure.

white house is a small tn town of about 11,000 people. really hard to believe there's a full time chop shop there. but who knows.
Old 01-29-2014, 12:17 PM   #24
Dboyizmlg
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Dboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Yes, I got most of my stuff back.

It actually started with a friend from church telling me that he knew a guy with my bride seats in his honda. He knew what he happened to me, and knew the thief personally.
But I suppose my buddy didn't want to give up his name ( was scared some thing might happen to him I guess). I kinda got a clue from that the type of vehicle my seats might of been in. But it sucks that my buddy didn't give me the thief name or address.

When my car was found stripped, I asked the lady at the tow place where it was retrieved, and she didn't give me details on that.
So then I call the police department and they give me the two cross streets it was found.
With that, I was able to determine if the car was pushed down a couple of blocks.

The very first street I drive through was a black honda civic eg, with the same exact seats I had in my 240. Ding...ding... Bingo

I call the local P.D. and tell them my story, they transfer me to a special GTA unit they have.
So I re-tell the story, he then gets a warrant from a judge that same afternoon to sea he the house of the suspect.

The detective from the GTA unit gives me a call to come have a positive ID on the seats, so I go on over and there are 5 cops in the house searching inside, and out of the whole house!

Lol, this is where it gets good.
They thief had two other stolen cars in his garage (CRX, and EG).
Got caught red handed, with enough evidence to put him in for good!

My engine (SR20det) was not found at his house...
When they took the thief to the station, they interrogated him about where my engine was.
And who had helped him with the chop shop. He was looking at serious jail time with multiple charges. He was forced to give up some names (accomplices).

He gave the name and address of a friend of his that helped pull the motor out, and was keeping it at his place.
GTA crew go down to raid another house, and find my motor and transmission, minus the radiator.
Other bad guy goes to jail also, but by giving them a name and location of my motor the original bad guy got released the same nite. He still had one charge for chop shop I believe.

Any ways there is the story, got most of my stuff back, except the car because the tow place wanted $800.00 for my 240.
Dboyizmlg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 01:06 PM   #25
Hatemy7
Zilvia FREAK!

Hatemy7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
wow!!!! this is insane.

Did he at least have an alarm system??
Hatemy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 07:52 AM   #26
tiggertsi
Zilvia Member

any news on this? i would like to know. i mean did the police get involved? any luck finding the culprits or whatever?
Old 01-30-2014, 07:57 AM   #27
defcon86nwh
Leaky Injector

Quote:
any news on this? i would like to know. i mean did the police get involved? any luck finding the culprits or whatever?
Cops have been really helpful from what the owner has told me. The hunt is still on. We have leads to follow up on.

Old 01-30-2014, 08:00 AM   #28
tiggertsi
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Cops have been really helpful from what the owner has told me. The hunt is still on. We have leads to follow up on.

that's good. keep us posted on how it goes. i am close enough to white house to be a little nervous.
Old 01-30-2014, 08:20 AM   #29
unwtdhero
BANNED

unwtdhero is making his/her stupidity well-knownunwtdhero is making his/her stupidity well-knownunwtdhero is making his/her stupidity well-known
The tow place wants 800 for a shell? Pshh they cant even get that in scrap. Id let them keep it lol. Glad you caught the thiefs and got all your stuff back.
unwtdhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 11:36 AM   #30
Hatemy7
Zilvia FREAK!

Hatemy7 is an unknown quantity at this point
wow this is crazy. its def a Chop shop somewhere for them to put 4 lugs and honda wheels.... Thats your biggest clue right there.
Hatemy7 is offline   Reply With Quote