Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2005, 11:55 PM   #1
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Trader Rating: (0)
Jeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
IMPORTANT: Regarding format of reviews

Hey guys. Great work on the reviews thus far.

However, some users (such as myself) are skim readers, and many people have many good and bad things to say. In an effort to help people make informed choices in a timely manner:
I would like to ask that the beginning of each post is a statement of appoval or disapproval.
The format I use:
BillyBob = Yes.

Other acceptable formats:
Highly Recommended!
I recommend BillyBob.
Overall great experience.
BillyBob = Recommend.
or anything that gives a very brief (skimmable) recommendation.

Of course, we still ask that you give your experiences with the company in the fashion has made this forum a very valuable resource for our members.
-Jeff
Old 12-08-2005, 01:12 PM   #2
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Trader Rating: (0)
Jeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJF
This is a Reviews Forum, if you are not a customer or have first hand experience dealing with that vendor being reviewed, then DO NOT interject your comments
Thanks RJF, that and another point I figured would be self-explanatory.

The reviewee SHOULD NOT be posting in their thread. We are having three major issues with this at the moment:
Reviewees bumping their review thread by replying to posts. Reviewees discussing particulars about a sale. And reviewees arguing the basis of a bad review.
So.. stop. DO_NOT post in any thread reviewing you or your business.

A poster should make a review based on the level of service he or she feels they recieved. If you are having a low review count, then your business is probably simply meeting the expectation of a business, and not exceeding it. A poster is not making the review to be thanked in public, or for you to highlight upcomming sales and let people know about the next shipment.

I've massively elaborated onto this post, and will LOCK any thread in which a reviewee has posted for this point on. If a second thread is made, and the reviewee's incompetance gets it locked too - I will DELETE both threads.
-Jeff
Old 08-23-2008, 10:23 AM   #3
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
* Thread Title should be only USERNAME of the person being reviewed only.
Not the persons Real Name, Nick Name. Adding a AKA after the user name is ok if the person is known by that name. But, The USERNAME must go first with a space.
"USERNAME AKA nickname"

* No More "A+++ ZOMG BBQ SHITTY SELLER LOVE HIM LIKE A PIG LOVES CORN" stuff in the Thread Title.

* Search for the persons user name before making a new thread. I don't care if the other thread is the opposite of your review. This is what this section is for.
http://zilvia.net/f/search.php?f=54