Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 11-12-2018, 10:18 AM   #1
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
S13 Manual to Power Window & Lock Conversion

SOLD SOLD SOLD!

Up for grabs is a power window setup for S13. This was included with a chassis a friend and I purchased that came factory with manual windows. The previous owner pulled these items from a running car that he was parting out with the intention of converting his car from manual to power windows but never completed the conversion before selling the car.

The previous owner stated it includes all wiring, relays, window switches and bezels, and window regulators to convert an S13 with manual windows to power windows. I have no experience with this so I cannot confirm, but he seemed to know what he was doing. What you see in the photos is what's included. If you need more photos please let me know and I can grab some for you.

I THINK this also includes everything for power door locks, but I am not 100% sure. It does come with two black door handles and mechanisms that I believe to be for power locks. *ECU Pictured is not included*

Asking $200 Shipped and PayPaled OBO (window regulators are fairly large and heavy) in the lower 48 States. Shoot me a PM with any questions or for payment info. Thanks a lot!

Damon

SOLD SOLD SOLD!

CamryOnBronze.com

Last edited by CamryOnBronze; 11-14-2018 at 08:36 AM..
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2018, 08:36 AM   #2
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Sold! Thanks for the interest.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote