Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Wheel / Tire

Old 11-08-2017, 11:20 AM   #1
tougefactory
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (27)
tougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
ZESTINO Gredge07 Series tires! Instock!

Hi Guys! Zestino Gredge07 Series tires are used by Naoki Nakamura, Miki Yabuuchii in Japan and also by Team AnimalStyle in the USA. These are one of the best tires that we have used for drifting and we have tested them all! Gredge07 made its mark first in Japan as high performance drifting tires and made its way to D1GP Japan and is currently used by Hibino Tetsuya. It was originally designed for high level drifting but we're also finding out that these are also amazing grip/time attack tires as well. Gredge07 series are semi-slicks and are compounded to handle the abuse of drifting and extreme heat the tire sees. The magic comes from a perfect balance of its compound. While the tires provide tons of grip, its properties makes it very easy to drive and learn. You have seen Naoki Nakamura pull off physic defying angles, and one of the key ingredient to his style comes from the Zestino tires. We have the following sizes instock and ready to ship! Please message me to stock up or test them out! You'll never want to drive on anything else!

Sizes available: GREDGE 07R (15/16/17/18)

265/35/18
235/40/18
225/40/18
265/35/18 (GREDGE 07RS)

255/40/17
235/45/17
235/40/17
215/45/17
255/40/17 (GREDGE 07RS)

195/50/15
205/45/16

Shoot me a PM or email at [email protected] if you are interested for more info and pricing. Shipping is fixed cost at $18 per tire.

For all the latest TF★ news visit our blog!!

tougefactory is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2017, 06:44 PM   #2
ditchs14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
ditchs14 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
ugh i wish these came in 205/50/15
ditchs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 11:38 AM   #3
tougefactory
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (27)
tougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchs14 View Post
ugh i wish these came in 205/50/15
We have some special sizes in the making! Stay posted.

For all the latest TF★ news visit our blog!!

tougefactory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 08:14 AM   #4
niabolds

Trader Rating: (0)
niabolds is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I've heard good things about the Zestino drift tires. My friend has a set of the NT05 T-Drift Nitto tires for his race car, though.
niabolds is offline   Reply With Quote