Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 06-30-2015, 02:03 PM   #1
rhill1795

Trader Rating: (0)
rhill1795 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Gram Lights 57D 17x9 +22 (x4, no tires) Need Work, Cheap!

-3rd time trying to post this, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

-Selling my Rays Gram Lights 57D to fund my new motor. These are project wheels, in need of work, READ THE FULL DESCRIPTION.

-text or call me at 865 591 0462. I'm relatively awful at checking the messenger.

-local pickup in Knoxville TN. Message me if you need shipping, and I can get a quote.

-payment through cash monies if you pick em up, and paypal if I ship them.

-$700 for the set of 4, damaged wheel included free. That's the price of 2 on FRSPORT without shipping.

-NOOOOO TIRES. All 4 gold caps included.

-5x114.3 pattern, 17x9 +22 squared setup, perfect aggressive set up for many cars. Previously used on a friend's 1999 Silvia S15, and were going to be used on my S2000.

-the finish is faded, chipped, peeling, and not fantastic all over. They NEED refinishing.

-2 wheels are nearly perfect, one has a tiny bit of light rash, maybe 1 cm in length.

- 1 wheel has a good bit of light rash on the lip. Maybe 1/3 of the lip. Other than that, fine.

-if a buyer messages me and requests, for the cost of the work, I can maybe have the curb rash repaired. Shouldn't be expensive. IF you want to do this, message me for a price and I'll see.

-1 has damage. Price is the same either way. Damaged wheel is essentially free. Completely fixable. Still balances. Details to follow.

-damaged wheel has a bend in the lip (some rash), and a tiny hairline crack (not all the way through) underneath it, as well as some shaving all around the inner lip that needs smoothed down. I've had it looked at by RimSpec in Dallas, a very high rated shop, who said they could certainly fix it. I would have fixed it already, however, I need a new motor for the pictured S2000, so they aren't priority for me.

-I think this covers everything I know about them. (No I don't own the Silvia they came off, nor is it for sale)

-any other questions, shoot.

Last edited by rhill1795; 11-14-2016 at 02:07 PM..
rhill1795 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links