Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Old 04-13-2015, 09:24 PM   #1
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
DorkiDori V2 Coupe Rear Valances! AVAILABLE IN 2 WEEKS!

Presenting the DorkiDori V2 Coupe Valances (shown with S13 V2 Sideskirts and OEM S13 Zenki Lip)...

I will begin taking orders for these in a few weeks when I get the prototypes shaped and lines traced in the molds. I dropped the originals off for molding this morning! Cant wait to get these out to you guys!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!

Last edited by dorkidori_s13; 04-14-2015 at 09:36 AM..
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2015, 10:32 PM   #2
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 108 reviews
One speed bump and they are done !!!!
Old 04-13-2015, 10:49 PM   #3
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
If your car is that low... His car is just rediculously slammed. I have quite a few customers who run my V2H valances and matching V2 skirts that have zero issues.

Old 04-14-2015, 01:03 AM   #4
Bubba
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I wish the example was on a less slammed car.
I may just have to get a set and see what they look like on my car.
Old 04-14-2015, 01:10 AM   #5
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
I wish the example was on a less slammed car.
I may just have to get a set and see what they look like on my car.
pretty much the same as the pics below (the V2C valances are the matching set to the V2H valances)...

when the prototype set is done, i will try to get pics of them mounted on the owners OEM stock coupe from the pics above (he has a mint condition 92 coupe that his dad owns that is 100% oem stock). also, the prototype set is already sold so i will have pics mounted on the customers car as well!

Old 04-14-2015, 07:37 AM   #6
Bubba
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Okay good. If they look like that then just keep me posted.
I'll hustle up the funds and hop on those as soon as I can.
Old 04-14-2015, 09:15 PM   #7
KevinEdgar
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
KevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Nice looking product, being low on 15s was an interesting time for myself.

http://milktea-man.com
KevinEdgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 10:14 AM   #8
O$mo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
O$mo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Will you ever consider making semi aggressive aero like this for the s14
Old 04-15-2015, 10:46 AM   #9
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O$mo View Post
Will you ever consider making semi aggressive aero like this for the s14
im slowly collecting aero parts for the s14. i have 1 set of OEM valances at home and one set of more aggressive valances as well. theres another set ive been eye balling as of late to pick up. gonna start collecting side skirts soon as well. im trying like hell to wrap up all of my s13 parts this year. because of the aero bumper last year, im really far behind in what i had planned due to mold production taking so long.

Old 04-15-2015, 11:52 PM   #10
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

i photoshopped the side picture a bit, raised the car up, colored in the sideskirts and valances, cleaned up the car a bit to give an example of what the completed setup would look like...

Old 04-16-2015, 02:20 AM   #11
mogli9000
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (68)
mogli9000 will become famous soon enoughmogli9000 will become famous soon enoughmogli9000 will become famous soon enoughmogli9000 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Digging the hand laid fiberglass setup and grey gelcoat. Making moves man.
Old 04-16-2015, 09:18 AM   #12
O$mo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
O$mo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
im slowly collecting aero parts for the s14. i have 1 set of OEM valances at home and one set of more aggressive valances as well. theres another set ive been eye balling as of late to pick up. gonna start collecting side skirts soon as well. im trying like hell to wrap up all of my s13 parts this year. because of the aero bumper last year, im really far behind in what i had planned due to mold production taking so long.
Okay sounds perfect because I want something like a more aggressive navan setup because going kouki valence requires me buying a JDM bumper which is lame. Also more aggressive navan sides would be pretty dope too, because the Navan sides don't match up to the zenki/kouki USDM/JDM bumpers + lip comb. You'd be the only one doing something like this (to my knowledge) that isn't discontinued

I mean if you need a guinea pig to test fit, an give an extensive review I'm available
Old 04-20-2015, 07:36 PM   #13
Falken180
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Falken180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
i photoshopped the side picture a bit, raised the car up, colored in the sideskirts and valances, cleaned up the car a bit to give an example of what the completed setup would look like...

What wheels are these? Crown vics?
Falken180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 08:44 PM   #14
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

yeeeeup. i just added center caps to them in Photoshop so they looked finished

Old 05-01-2015, 03:20 PM   #15
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

PROTOTYPES ARE HERE!!! Fitting them tomorrow and getting them back to the shop Monday so finishing lines can be traced in the molds. Will them up for sale within a week!