Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 09-01-2011, 10:51 PM   #31
negrosx13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
negrosx13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to negrosx13
matt is a cool guy for the most part..i bought a few random things from him no bs with me,ill drive up to his house and KA POWA his @$$(with love).

Only had 1 problem and he refunded me the money that same week.
Old 09-07-2011, 12:19 AM   #32
1slicktwo4oh
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (45)
1slicktwo4oh is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
Finally got my stuff....90HATCHIE is good....lagged it but eeevntually go it ...lol...
1slicktwo4oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 08:38 AM   #33
brudacille
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
brudacille is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews

Last edited by brudacille; 10-22-2011 at 07:53 PM..
brudacille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 08:38 PM   #34
brewster240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
brewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brewster240
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20sean View Post
you mean you finally got in contact with him when i pm'd you his phone number as per his request?
stop defending your pathological liar boyfriend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by codyace View Post
hey mang, remember me? you came to my house, i live 20 minutes from him. the hurricane was not bad here. hes full of shit. his car probably never ran, let alone blew up.

this kid is 90% lies, 10% bullshit.

i remember laughing when someone who didnt know better, was telling me that they were helping him out because they felt bad that he was busting his ass to get his mechanics license.

yes, matt told the guy he was broke because he was getting a mechanics license.
brewster240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 12:24 AM   #35
sr20sean
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
sr20sean is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sr20sean
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewster240 View Post
yes, matt told the guy he was broke because he was getting a mechanics license.

brudacille did anything get worked out?

Cliff notes: Florida
sr20sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 06:48 PM   #36
brudacille
Zilvia Junkie

Last edited by brudacille; 10-22-2011 at 07:53 PM..
Old 10-22-2011, 06:54 PM   #37
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Damn, people giving Matt a super hard time on here!

Sure he's from the East Coast, and we give him some shit about it, but geez.

I've sold some stuff to him, and pretty sure me and/or Jack have bought some stuff from him, always been straight up. I feel like he's in this community to stay, and that means something to me.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 05:03 AM   #38
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by brudacille View Post
What WAS here is up for dispute here. I am being told that you got your goods, but that you had disputed the paypal and now have gotten some free shit.
What's worse is that this row of dots you have posted was edited to be that AFTER a request for for payment for the items you'd paid for was sent to you.

I strongly suggest that you start responding to Matt's PMs, and that someone contact me over this one.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 05:28 AM   #39
brudacille
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
What WAS here is up for dispute here. I am being told that you got your goods, but that you had disputed the paypal and now have gotten some free shit.
What's worse is that this row of dots you have posted was edited to be that AFTER a request for for payment for the items you'd paid for was sent to you.

I strongly suggest that you start responding to Matt's PMs, and that someone contact me over this one.
Whoa!! Everything was resolved. I deleted the comment I had about Matt because it no longer pertains to this thread anymore. The guy is legit and shipped me the items as described. I did not however read his PM's untill this morning. I am a premium member with great feedback, theres no need for this... At least give me a day to respond.

The dispute on paypal was opened before the items arrived. Although payment was reversed and I could easily keep the money, I don't scam. Payment was re-sent to Matt and I would appreciate it if you cleared this up..

Last edited by brudacille; 10-23-2011 at 06:25 AM..
Old 10-23-2011, 08:18 AM   #40
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
I was contacted AFTER you were sent PM, then edited the post.

If everyone is going to contact me about how Matt is irresponsible in shipping things out and expect a response, then rest assured they can expect response when Matt contacts me and things like this happen.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 11:42 PM   #41
lightsource
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (41)
lightsource is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lightsource
Bought an SR20 CAS from this guy... Met him @ Zilvia premie meet 2010, received promptly in good condition.

No complaints.
lightsource is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 07:27 PM   #42
brewster240
Zilvia FREAK!

brewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
I was contacted AFTER you were sent PM, then edited the post.

If everyone is going to contact me about how Matt is irresponsible in shipping things out and expect a response, then rest assured they can expect response when Matt contacts me and things like this happen.
hey, i have a question, if you have multiple people contacting you about him, why does nothing happen to him, but then when he complains you come to his rescue?
Old 11-02-2011, 07:37 PM   #43
brewster240
Zilvia FREAK!

if it will make a differance to your answer, ill renew my premmie membership.

im all about giving people a chance to straighten things out, but when its over and over and over with the same excuses, when does it end?
Old 11-02-2011, 07:56 PM   #44
brudacille
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
hey, i have a question, if you have multiple people contacting you about him, why does nothing happen to him, but then when he complains you come to his rescue?
Quote:
if it will make a differance to your answer, ill renew my premmie membership.

im all about giving people a chance to straighten things out, but when its over and over and over with the same excuses, when does it end?
subscribed!
Old 11-10-2011, 08:15 PM   #45
D.Adams
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
D.Adams is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to D.Adams Send a message via MSN to D.Adams
Ok i have posted in here before on Matt's side. I have bought multiple things from Matt not ony from zilvia but also stuff he has posted on facebook. Not once have i had a issue with him taking time on shipping or beating around the bush. He is a stand up kid and does have alot going on most of the time. Last time i bought something he told me he could only ship on thursday and that was 5 days after i bought the item from him. He is good people and like posted above a good member of this comunity. I think he has earned his place and needs to spread some Cali Aids ..
D.Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 08:46 PM   #46
iLagX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (40)
iLagX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to iLagX
been over a month!! i still haven't receive my headlights =/
Old 12-02-2011, 09:25 AM   #47
brewster240
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90hatchie View Post
friend in japan wanted a ls1 with t56
i located one and sold it to him
he has been sending his friends to me to get them motors
sold my 2nd ls1 to japan last night
arranging shipping for it right now

japan wants v8's and im the only one capitalizing on the v8 craze in japan lol
WOOTY!
this quote is funny, cause these people seem to be dealing with the same issues. a lot more money though.
Old 12-22-2011, 09:43 PM   #48
word sux
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
word sux is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
matt is a real asshole

he has ripped of plent of people including friends of mine. he is currently trying to move out of the country because so many people want his head on a platter.

he is not welcome at any drift event on the east coast.

Last edited by word sux; 12-23-2011 at 01:45 AM..
word sux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 10:15 PM   #49
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by word sux View Post
he has ripped of plent of people including friends of mine. he is currently trying to move out of the country because so many people want his head on a platter.
Lol no he's not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by word sux View Post
he is not welcome at any drift event on the east coast.
Not even D-up?

www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 12-23-2011, 01:44 AM   #50
word sux
Zilvia FREAK!

word sux is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post

Not even D-up?

d-up events arnt happening anymore until the have a new venue

and i doubt he is going to want to go to any events they have anyway
word sux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 11:14 AM   #51
Kaomon
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (77)
Kaomon is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 77 reviews
Lemme say I never met the guy, but I sure as hell heard about the guy. And from what I heard, the negatives far exceed the positives (no homo, hahaha). But hey it's only hearsay
Kaomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 09:48 PM   #52
brewster240
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Lol no he's not.

Not even D-up?
He got fired from d-up, so probably not.
Old 12-23-2011, 09:52 PM   #53
brewster240
Zilvia FREAK!

His clubloose sig isn't appreciated either. He has no affiliation with clubloose, driving or otherwise.
Old 12-24-2011, 03:57 AM   #54
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Damn, don't know what this kid's up to nowdays I guess. Haven't heard anything about him trying to move out of the country, at least.

Old 12-24-2011, 12:39 PM   #55
DustinSixOh9
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
DustinSixOh9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
-I tried to buy a turbo from him, we agreed on a price and he would ship it out same day.
-Like 5 days later, he claimed to have shipped it that day, couldn't get a shipping number or anything out of the guy though.
-Finally after a few more days he says he didn't have my address so he couldn't ship it. The address which i sent in PM, through text, and even put in the note on my Paypal payment.
-Coming up on two weeks with still no turbo in my hands, which should have been a one day shipment, he says the turbo was returned for insufficient postage. You know, because when you go to the post office and pay for the item after they weight it in front of you, it's obviously wrong.
-I tell him there better be a turbo at my door on Friday.
-Buddy of mine posts about what's going on with me and that dude on Clubloose group, even more people that had been scammed come up.
-Matt Hansen refunds my money.

I was going to drive up there that saturday and knock on his door if I didn't have the turbo, but the money back is good enough I guess. But yeah, stay away from that dude, FAR away. He'll do good by certain high up people, and rip off every other average person.
DustinSixOh9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 07:02 AM   #56
Landers
Zilvia Junkie

Landers has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond repute
I can't believe people still do deals with this kid.
Old 01-11-2012, 02:05 PM   #57
jefferz
Zilvia Member

jefferz is an unknown quantity at this point
people deal with him for some dumb reason last i heard he took 4k from michi takotori for a ls swap that michi hasnt recieved one reason why he was fired from d-up

but less then a week ago i went to his house and got a fuel sending unit for this missile car my friend i are building. He legit has like 10 of every stock part for a 240 lol

if your going to buy from him be local and go pick it up.....
Old 01-17-2012, 10:56 PM   #58
DustinSixOh9
Zilvia Junkie

DustinSixOh9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Matt Hansen sold a shell to a clubloose driver. Told him it was mint, never in an accident blah blah.

Clubloose guy takes shell to shop and realizes how twisted and messed it is once work is ready to be done. He then makes a phone call to a friend who knows Matt and asks about the shell.
Paraphrasing: "yeah man that shell was beat we spent last night pulling the frame straight with my truck"

Yup.

Pretty sure he got his money back, but still.
DustinSixOh9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 09:26 AM   #59
mugenworks247
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
mugenworks247 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Matt Hensen (Matt Hasbacon on Facebook) has struck again

I was told numerous items were for sale on a Tristate 240sx page on FB. He had everything I needed. I paypal'd him March 31st and keeps giving me the run around about how he's moving to Las Vegas and needed money. He finally gets back to me saying he messed up the address on the box and has to resend it. I'm not buying his bullshit. Already escalated the claim with PP
mugenworks247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 12:17 PM   #60
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Bumping this up to say that he is in Vegas now. Any Vegas area guys be careful when dealing with him.
Touge Noob S13 is offline   Reply With Quote