Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2015, 12:37 PM   #1
Thmotorsports
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (28)
Thmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
THM's new Zilvia Ambassador

Greetings Zilvia,

Posted this in the build section as well, wanted to drop into the advertising section also!

Many of you may have dealt with Jon at THMotorsports in the past but he has moved on to another career and I have since taken his place as resident Zilvia diplomat. I can 150% ensure I will take care of every one of your orders as if it were my own. Im the ambassador on 7+ different forums at the moment and have a very positive track record with my clients. If you are hesitant to utilize our services for parts, feel free to give me a ring in the office to go over inventory status, or check pricing on anything you need.

Enough with the sales pitch, heres my recent build. 78 280z, LSX/T56.

The way it sat when I purchased it:

Andddddd then...

Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2015, 12:38 PM   #2
rawgarage
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (75)
rawgarage is making a name for him/her selfrawgarage is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 75 reviews
Sweet Z, welcome Logan
Closed Thread