Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Media Forum / Pictures / Videos

Media Forum / Pictures / Videos Forum dedicated to media, such as pictures and videos.

Old 01-25-2012, 05:29 PM   #121
KendallH
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
KendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxracerjason View Post
My car has a production date of Sept 88. I'd be hard pressed to find one still on the road older than mine.
I've always wondered about production dates. My hatch is 4/88 and still doing the daily beat, with an RB25 as well to boot!
KendallH is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2012, 06:21 PM   #122
mxracerjason
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
mxracerjason has a spectacular aura aboutmxracerjason has a spectacular aura aboutmxracerjason has a spectacular aura aboutmxracerjason has a spectacular aura aboutmxracerjason has a spectacular aura aboutmxracerjason has a spectacular aura aboutmxracerjason has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by KendallH View Post
I've always wondered about production dates. My hatch is 4/88 and still doing the daily beat, with an RB25 as well to boot!
That's cool. WOW April 88. I'll bet your's is the oldest on the street.
mxracerjason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 07:31 PM   #123
mxracerjason
Zilvia Member

mxracerjason has a spectacular aura aboutmxracerjason has a spectacular aura aboutmxracerjason has a spectacular aura aboutmxracerjason has a spectacular aura aboutmxracerjason has a spectacular aura aboutmxracerjason has a spectacular aura aboutmxracerjason has a spectacular aura about
SuperStreet might re feature my car after I finish the things I want to complete.
Old 01-25-2012, 07:34 PM   #124
mxracerjason
Zilvia Member

Old 01-25-2012, 07:34 PM   #125
mxracerjason
Zilvia Member

Old 01-25-2012, 07:35 PM   #126
mxracerjason
Zilvia Member

Old 03-13-2012, 11:37 AM   #127
mxracerjason
Zilvia Member

Got a set of 2" outter front hoops to replace the 1" for my WORK Wheels from VR Custom Wheels. Now my fronts will be 8 1/2 wide. I'm hard pressed to find time to work on my projects but I hope to have them on soon.
Old 03-20-2012, 06:30 PM   #128
mxracerjason
Zilvia Member

Got my wheels put back on and now looks alot better. Rims are flush with outside edge of fenders and slight tire strech with no rubing.
Will be installing Carbon Creations roof spoiler in a few days. Will post pics.
Old 03-22-2012, 07:20 PM   #129
lurkermurker

lurkermurker is an unknown quantity at this point
nice and classy not overly done i dig it cant wait to find myself a nice coupe to work on
lurkermurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 12:56 PM   #130
mxracerjason
Zilvia Member

Old 03-27-2012, 01:02 PM   #131
mxracerjason
Zilvia Member

The Carbon Creations rear roof spoiler did'nt have the right curve in it to match the glass. It was like putting a 2x4 on a exercise ball teedering like a teder toter. Gotta send it back and hopfully the next one will fit
Old 03-29-2012, 11:05 AM   #132
Hackbarthja

Hackbarthja is an unknown quantity at this point
This car is such a beauty, very well done sir!
Hackbarthja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 11:05 AM   #133
mxracerjason
Zilvia Member

My friend Mike /Newtypex sold me a C's short shifter and we installed it today.
Old 04-25-2012, 12:46 AM   #134
netokills

Trader Rating: (4)
netokills is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
FAAAAAAAACK
this is the cleanest build ive ever seen
great job
netokills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 01:08 AM   #135
Silentoreo34
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
Silentoreo34 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
I want to shake your hand for making such a nice car. Good well done liking the two tone ALOT.
Silentoreo34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 07:47 PM   #136
mxracerjason
Zilvia Member

Thanks to all the cool peeps for the good props
Old 04-28-2012, 03:55 AM   #137
omerito10

omerito10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Would like to trade.. for an s13, sr20det?
omerito10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 04:21 PM   #138
mxracerjason
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by omerito10 View Post
Would like to trade.. for an s13, sr20det?
I want to keep this one. I've already declined a trade for a 08 GTR
Old 04-29-2012, 11:07 AM   #139
mxracerjason
Zilvia Member

Me and Mike went on a cruise in the South Sound

Last edited by mxracerjason; 04-29-2012 at 10:32 PM..
Old 04-29-2012, 11:24 AM   #140
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Bravo!

Msglgth
scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 09:33 PM   #141
mxracerjason
Zilvia Member

Me and Mike Newtypex were invited to a photo shoot today by Street sweepers NW

Last edited by mxracerjason; 04-29-2012 at 10:34 PM..
Old 05-01-2012, 02:26 AM   #142
SuperRay

SuperRay is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueshark123 View Post
very clean car but i think the front splitter is a little to much since the car is all oem.
I'd have to agree with this. IMO it should be a clean 1pc splitter to match the sides. The two piece throws off the clean straight OEM lines you have going on. Either way showstopper.
Old 05-08-2012, 11:23 AM   #143
mxracerjason
Zilvia Member

Tacoma waterfront photo shoot teaser
Old 05-08-2012, 05:46 PM   #144
slydin240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
slydin240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Love the car man. It's beautiful!!!
slydin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:57 PM   #145
Feast Japan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
Feast Japan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
You need rocket bunny duck tail spoiler Have one here for you hehehehe
Feast Japan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 04:29 PM   #146
mxracerjason
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feast Japan View Post
You need rocket bunny duck tail spoiler Have one here for you hehehehe
No way dude. I've worked on too many piece of shit wings from Japan and the U.S.A. that need tons of body work to make strait and fit properly. I have a D-Max wing on my fast back and now it weighs 2 pounds more due to the added body filler. And same goes for the one on my buddies green car. His wing neede a shit load of work. The wing on my car is from Wings West and was flawless, plus half the cost of an Origin or D-Max. So you can keep your junky Rocket Bunny wing that is full of flaws.
Old 05-10-2012, 03:19 AM   #147
Feast Japan
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxracerjason View Post
No way dude. I've worked on too many piece of shit wings from Japan and the U.S.A. that need tons of body work to make strait and fit properly. I have a D-Max wing on my fast back and now it weighs 2 pounds more due to the added body filler. And same goes for the one on my buddies green car. His wing neede a shit load of work. The wing on my car is from Wings West and was flawless, plus half the cost of an Origin or D-Max. So you can keep your junky Rocket Bunny wing that is full of flaws.
Understand you dont like the style but your in the wrong on Rocket Bunny (TRA Kyoto 6666 Custom's) products. They are light years ahead of D-max & Origin quality, ask any good soul running their products.

The one on my S14 bolted on and sits perfect. Didnt touch a thing other than drilling through for mounting and a light prep before paint.

As for roof spoilers, there is one company up in Fukushima Prefecture (Vanquish Co.), many of which dont know their existence and their roof spoilers are the best on the market. We've sold too many over the years and always get great feedback on the "out of box" fitment. Not to mention they are cheaper than D-Max and the replica's you have seen.

Its a shame so many deal with D-Max and Origin because there are so many other great aero company's over here that actually make their products in Japan. D-Max all from China, unsure about Origin.
Old 05-10-2012, 03:30 AM   #148
Feast Japan
Zilvia Junkie

BTW here's my fist car in Japan, a PS13 Silvia K. Came from the righteous mountains of Gunma prefecture.

Like yourself I loved the K's aero bumper, though after seeing yours I would have loved to run the front and side aero bits.

Old 06-01-2012, 11:37 AM   #149
mxracerjason
Zilvia Member

Old 09-11-2012, 08:03 PM   #150
mxracerjason
Zilvia Member

Got another 1st place award.