Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > Engine Tech

Engine Tech Technical discussion related to all relevant engines such as KA, SR, RB, CA, 2JZ , L24/26/28, VG, VQ, and LSx series.

Old 01-25-2024, 01:40 AM   #1
Loli_Driver

Trader Rating: (0)
Loli_Driver is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
SR SR20DET Power Steering Hose Fitting Bolts

I searched for an hour, couldn't find anything. The power steering pump on my SR is missing a bolt that attaches the reservoir hose fitting to the pump. I found the P/S pump diagram with part number but I can't find any info on the bolt

The bolt I need is 49149M
Loli_Driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2024, 07:54 AM   #2
AKADriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
That's gonna be a standard Nissan piece used on a million applications. Just to make sure, is this for a standard or SuperHICAS pump?

The parts diagram for the chuki 180SX with standard steering shows it as 49164-63U01, the SuperHICAS pump shows it as 49149-04U02. I looked these up using the diagrams on Partsouq if you want to look up the S14 S15 or kouki 180SX diagrams. The 2WS pn cross references with a bunch of VQ and VK powered Infinitis and seems to have been superceded by 49164-63U0A.
AKADriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2024, 04:30 PM   #3
Loli_Driver

Trader Rating: (0)
Loli_Driver is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKADriver View Post
That's gonna be a standard Nissan piece used on a million applications. Just to make sure, is this for a standard or SuperHICAS pump?

The parts diagram for the chuki 180SX with standard steering shows it as 49164-63U01, the SuperHICAS pump shows it as 49149-04U02. I looked these up using the diagrams on Partsouq if you want to look up the S14 S15 or kouki 180SX diagrams. The 2WS pn cross references with a bunch of VQ and VK powered Infinitis and seems to have been superceded by 49164-63U0A.
Thanks, I'm pretty sure that's it. Now I have knowledge for the future.
Loli_Driver is offline   Reply With Quote