Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2015, 07:49 AM   #1
NismoR32GTR
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (17)
NismoR32GTR is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to NismoR32GTR
Dream wheels

Hello everyone, I have been off the forum for a little while as I have been working to build my wheel business and get things settled here in Japan. I have just placed a large order of wheels and would love for everyone here to have a chance at them. My wheels page is https://www.facebook.com/jdmwheelsandparts and I have a list posted of the wheels incoming and I also have others listed. This is just a heads up to all you gear heads there thinking about getting wheels and dont want to go through a money hungy company there in the US. You can see from my profile I have 100% feedback and have done everything to make sure all my customers are happy with what they get. I have sold alot more then my profile shows but I cant make people leave feedback and I also have sold alot of wheels on the many facebook for sale pages. I am a retired navy man and trying to get this thing off the ground so all support is appreciated. Thanks ahead of time and hope to help you find your dream wheels soon.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2015, 09:44 AM   #2
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Can you locate a pair of 19 inch equips in 11j or better please?
Old 06-29-2015, 10:14 AM   #3
STEEZxIT
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
STEEZxIT is on the path to ruinSTEEZxIT is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
this is cool
Old 06-29-2015, 10:24 AM   #4
Ilya
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
Ilya is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I have contacted you multiple times about finding a part for me only to be left hanging for months and after you finally promised that you will go to the shop that has the part, I was left with nothing until now that you have surfaced on zilvia.

For those that would like the evidence of so event, I will be more than glad to post it up here with screenshots of the communication.

Seeing as your activity dates on Facebook have months of dead time, I will take my business else where and pay extra for a known good service.
Old 06-29-2015, 10:33 AM   #5
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilya View Post
I have contacted you multiple times about finding a part for me only to be left hanging for months and after you finally promised that you will go to the shop that has the part, I was left with nothing until now that you have surfaced on zilvia.

For those that would like the evidence of so event, I will be more than glad to post it up here with screenshots of the communication.

Seeing as your activity dates on Facebook have months of dead time, I will take my business else where and pay extra for a known good service.
chill .
Old 06-29-2015, 10:41 AM   #6
Ilya
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofs View Post
chill .

I'm trying to protect your moms hard earned money she gives you to spend on your car and you tell me to chill?

Okay.
Old 06-29-2015, 10:44 AM   #7
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilya View Post
I'm trying to protect your moms hard earned money she gives you to spend on your car and you tell me to chill?

Okay.
lmfao relax there little guy. I know your mad at the world that you're only 5'3 but don't take it out on others.
Old 06-29-2015, 11:04 AM   #8
Ilya
Zilvia Addict

Old 06-29-2015, 12:43 PM   #9
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Grab hold of my good hand...
Old 06-29-2015, 01:25 PM   #10
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
my germs!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-29-2015, 09:50 PM   #11
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Because this thread sucks, I will attempt to improve it with some pictures of some of my personal "dream wheels".

Advan RG

Work Equip 01

Nismo LM GT-1
Old 06-29-2015, 10:50 PM   #12
rbpwrd240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
rbpwrd240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
Can you locate a pair of 19 inch equips in 11j or better please?
But the numbers wont match. you fool how could you possibly act on such foolishness. you disappoint me. your strong words almost had me convinced now I'm ashamed to see you are just a fake.
Old 06-30-2015, 07:35 AM   #13
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbpwrd240 View Post
But the numbers wont match. you fool how could you possibly act on such foolishness. you disappoint me. your strong words almost had me convinced now I'm ashamed to see you are just a fake.
My son, you don't understand number matching do you?
Old 06-30-2015, 07:43 AM   #14
Ilya
Zilvia Addict

Old 06-30-2015, 08:01 AM   #15
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Hahahahahahahaha

Ded.

Do not resuscitate.

Old 06-30-2015, 12:05 PM   #16
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Numbers matching cannot be taught, it must be felt from within the core depths of one's existence, in a sense, it is the essence of all life. And to not accurately match numbers correctly will surely mean death and destruction for us all. Look to the numbers folks... they do not lie.
Old 06-30-2015, 12:34 PM   #17
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

^^This guy gets it.
Old 06-30-2015, 12:36 PM   #18
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
this thread is done.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
Closed Thread