Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 03-16-2017, 09:31 PM   #1
stickydiljoe

Trader Rating: (0)
stickydiljoe is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
F/S SSR Professor MS3 19x9 -1 / 19x10 -1 5x114.3

I have for sale a set of SSR Professor MS3 wheels for sale. They were (or might still be) originally the first set of Touring Gold MS3 wheels in North America. The sizes are 19x9 (NR FACE/-1 offset/93mm lip) & 19x10 (NR FACE/-1 offset/106mm lip). Condition is great since I hardly ever drive the car. I have owned these wheels for roughly 4 years now and the car has been stored/parked for the majority of those years. I don't drive the car much and I am not parting it out.

The wheels come with original SSR valve stem caps, SSR center caps, and for an additional $100, I will throw in the original SSR lug nuts which are now discontinued in this particular thread pitch.

NO TIRES, just the wheels themselves are for sale. I can throw in the old tires if you want them but they are not worth anything.

PRICE IS $2400 OBO (Shipping NOT included). Available for pick-up in Southern California. I'll knock off a couple bucks if you're willing to drive from outside of Socal to get these. I can upload current photos if you would like, but the car is just sitting inside my shop. The wheels are in great condition, no scuffs, damage, curbs, bends, etc.

DM or EMAIL ME at [email protected] if serious inquiry

14407528233_ae7dd29b8d_o by stickydiljoe, on Flickr

15365919474_9f30489f12_o by stickydiljoe, on Flickr
stickydiljoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links