Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Wheel / Tire

Old 09-21-2010, 10:02 PM   #1
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Parts Shop MAX ~ NEW Spline Drive Racing Lug Nuts, Valve Stem Cap ~ I love Gooooold!

PURCHASES AND SHIPPING QUOTES DIRECTLY FROM THIS THREAD!
SIMPLY CLICK THE BLUE ADD TO CART LINK
VIEW CART

SPLINE DRIVE RACING NUT SET $100+sh
NISSAN 12x1.25 thread is out of stock until September
Order now to reserve a set off the pending shipment.
CLICK HERE TO ADD TO CART FOR AN INSTANT QUOTE OR TO ORDER ONLINE In stock NOW!
MAX Keyed spline drive open end lightweight racing nuts are made from forged aluminum then CNC machined so they are super light. Gold annodize finish. Available in 12x1.25 threads (Nissan) or 12x1.50 thread (Toyota, Mazda, Hyundai)
Now you can have the form and function of the racing nuts your car deserves without allowing anyone with a socket wrench to jack your wheels.
Sold in a set of 20 & one key is included.

Theyre here!

I love Gooooooold!

My car just got pimped the F**k out.

VALVE STEM CAP SET $10+sh
CLICK HERE TO ADD TO CART FOR AN INSTANT QUOTE OR TO ORDER ONLINE In stock NOW!
MAX valve stem caps are a small detail that add an extra touch of gold annodized aluminum to match your other parts. CNC machined with lazer logo on top. Universal fit, 17mm length, ultra light weight, sold in set of 4.

VIEW CART
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!

Last edited by DC Dan MAX USA; 08-11-2011 at 02:56 PM..
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2010, 10:29 PM   #2
DJ Silent
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
DJ Silent is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJ Silent
Not a bad deal I love PBM stuff best quality I've dealt with. How you liking that genesis Dan?
DJ Silent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 11:29 PM   #3
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
You guys should fix that shipping calculator. It's telling me that it costs over 50 dollars, to ship these lug nuts. I'm sure the box should fit in a usps flat rate.
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 11:34 PM   #4
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Holy fuck, I NEED those lug nuts, hahah.

I <3 PBM so much.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 12:18 AM   #5
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Silent View Post
Not a bad deal I love PBM stuff best quality I've dealt with. How you liking that genesis Dan?
It's a great car, like what a new 240/ s16 should have been.
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedgod^s13 View Post
You guys should fix that shipping calculator. It's telling me that it costs over 50 dollars, to ship these lug nuts. I'm sure the box should fit in a usps flat rate.
I guess the carts not smart enough to use flat rate to Hawaii. You can paypal us direct [email protected] flat rate plus sig confirmation is $13.05
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
Holy fuck, I NEED those lug nuts, hahah.
I <3 PBM so much.
haha you and me both brotha, I'm glad I have this job.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 09-22-2010, 12:24 AM   #6
tamdo7114
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
tamdo7114 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
are these keys set specific? or will the key open all pbm lug nuts?
tamdo7114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 12:37 AM   #7
brizanden
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
brizanden is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brizanden
balla i want the lugss... if only you guys could make both in your orange color then i would force myself to buy both......
brizanden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 01:10 AM   #8
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
haha you and me both brotha, I'm glad I have this job.
I call dibs on starting an East Coast store.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 01:26 AM   #9
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamdo7114 View Post
are these keys set specific? or will the key open all pbm lug nuts?
There is one key for all MAX nuts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brizanden View Post
balla i want the lugss... if only you guys could make both in your orange color then i would force myself to buy both......
Lol, Only available in gold at this time.
Old 09-22-2010, 06:14 AM   #10
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Dan,

How resistant are these lugs to cross threading and stripping? They look like an awesome product but the fact that they're aluminum has me a bit worried as I've seen too many local guys mess up the threads on their aluminum lugs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
I call dibs on starting an East Coast store.
Doug count me in.
thefro526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 09:06 AM   #11
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
how much for a set of lug nuts for s13 and valve stems shipped to 72956?
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 12:53 PM   #12
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (54)
driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Looks sick!!! I love PBM so much!
Old 09-22-2010, 12:59 PM   #13
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefro526 View Post
Dan,

How resistant are these lugs to cross threading and stripping? They look like an awesome product but the fact that they're aluminum has me a bit worried as I've seen too many local guys mess up the threads on their aluminum lugs.

Doug count me in.
They are perfect out of the box, but they are not abuse proof. If you want an invincible lug nut, that will be steel material.
Aluminum requires you to start the thread by hand and hand tighten (no impact guns).
If you were to cross thread one, at least you know your stud will be OK which could be a pain to change out compaired to replacing a five dollar aluminum nut.
We have been selling 6 sided forged aluminum racing nuts for a long time with great results, this new one is just the latest design that has some anti theft and bling built in (for the same price as our old ones) same materials and reliability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_crew10 View Post
how much for a set of lug nuts for s13 and valve stems shipped to 72956?
click the blue text in the original post for an instant online quote.
Old 09-22-2010, 01:28 PM   #14
stinky_180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
stinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to stinky_180
Hell yea, VALVE STEM CAPS!!! Any chance of getting red? I'm fine with gold though
Old 09-22-2010, 02:42 PM   #15
hellion240sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
hellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by brizanden View Post
balla i want the lugss... if only you guys could make orange color then i would force myself to buy ALLLLL
fixed
this!
Old 09-23-2010, 08:11 PM   #16
Irresistible
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
Irresistible is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
I'm guessing the lug nuts will only come in gold? If they came in blue I'd order in a heartbeat... But since they're gold I have to think about if it'll match the color scheme I'm choosing to go with or not.
Irresistible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 04:22 PM   #17
sickrbs14
Leaky Injector

sickrbs14 is an unknown quantity at this point
is the aluminum strong and can with stand alotta use
sickrbs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 12:41 AM   #18
airhead
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (32)
airhead is making a name for him/her selfairhead is making a name for him/her selfairhead is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irresistible View Post
I'm guessing the lug nuts will only come in gold? If they came in blue I'd order in a heartbeat... But since they're gold I have to think about if it'll match the color scheme I'm choosing to go with or not.
amen to that! i need blue
airhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 01:14 PM   #19
Irresistible
Nissanaholic!

Before I order these, how much pressure can they handle before they strip? I'll just use a torque wrench and make sure not to overtighten.
Old 09-27-2010, 10:42 PM   #20
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
finally you guys came out with some the actual PBM gold. I bought some Deevo lug nuts that are gold but not as fresh as your product!!!!!
Old 09-27-2010, 10:57 PM   #21
NismoTuner21
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
NismoTuner21 will become famous soon enoughNismoTuner21 will become famous soon enoughNismoTuner21 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
These are sweeeet!! Will definitely get a pair once I get gangster wheels again, or if I keep my Equips.
NismoTuner21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 01:52 PM   #22
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickrbs14 View Post
is the aluminum strong and can with stand alotta use
Yes, its 7075 forged aluminum alloy, high end!
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by airhead View Post
amen to that! i need blue
they come in three colors: gold, gold and gold
Quote:
Before I order these, how much pressure can they handle before they strip? I'll just use a torque wrench and make sure not to overtighten.
The torque to make them strip is directly related to how many threads you use. I've never seen a stripped one, even when knuckle heads use air impact guns on them, and let me be clear - you should never do that. I've also never used a torque wrench on any of my cars, ever. I've used these nuts for years hand tightened only. But Just so I have a measure of what my hand feels on the cross bar I grabbed a torque wrench and that equals about 75lb-ft.

The point of this long racing nut design is that it has about 3x the thread length of a stock nut and its open ended for use with long hub studs or our wheel spacers that come with long studs. So feel free to torque it to stock spec as long as you have proper thread engagement.

Stock torque specs come from the bolt's tolerance for elongation and twisting, most 12mm bolts are rated to withstand 70-80 Lb-ft and its very important to use the star pattern. See here for more info on that Wheel Tech - Wheel Lug Torquing
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1on1 View Post
finally you guys came out with some the actual PBM gold. I bought some Deevo lug nuts that are gold but not as fresh as your product!!!!!
= )
Old 10-01-2010, 02:57 PM   #23
dops13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
dops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Holy Bling! I'll stop by to get some this coming week
dops13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 06:32 PM   #24
5t341tH
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 5t341tH
how does the finish stand up to use?
i got some red muteki ones and they chip off so easily

lexus baby
5t341tH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 03:57 PM   #25
nismosx
Leaky Injector

nismosx is an unknown quantity at this point
just ordered my lug nuts
nismosx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 01:48 PM   #26
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Since the color is anodized and not plated, it cant chip off.
and when you scratch them from swapping tires a bunch of times, the natural aluminum color is light like the gold color so its not terribly obvious as with another color like red

thanks!!
Old 10-05-2010, 01:27 AM   #27
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
i might have to pick these up at the autofashion meet and just change them out right at the show.......

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 06:31 PM   #28
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

nice strategy - bolt on bling - but remember they are long and most VIP wheel disks have a small back pad to maximize wheel lip - which may make them stick out too far unless you have the big brake clearance spec. disc.
Old 10-21-2010, 10:38 PM   #29
Irresistible
Nissanaholic!

Ordered my set a few days ago. Should be getting them early next week.
Old 10-22-2010, 01:43 AM   #30
Luvs2slide
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (81)
Luvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 81 reviews
I want to order a set but I cant justify spending $45 for usps priority mail. ANy way you can throw the set in a small flat rate box which is less than $10.