Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2009, 01:39 AM   #1
mrcheeze36

Trader Rating: (0)
mrcheeze36 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
taiyoparts - respond to my emails, our deal is incomplete

I paid Dave (ebay ID: taiyoparts) for a set of four 15" x 7" XR-4s back in July. I'm pretty sure taiyoparts on here is the same person (name is also Dave).

I received one pair in September with one wheel in good condition and one in satisfactory condition. Long story short I've sent pics of the wheels I received, several emails, an ebay message, and a PM on here...no response. Communication was great till I got the first pair (Sept) and haven't heard from him since.

If anyone knows Dave or has contact info they can provide, please let me know. All emails have gone to [email protected], and I recently tried his paypal address ([email protected]).

DAVE: respond to my emails and complete your part of the deal.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2009, 01:44 PM   #2
Pank
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
So you bought this on ebay? wtf makes you think you should post it here? and in the wrong section?

zenki s14---v8 fc rx7
my crappy flickr page (drift cars whoo)
Old 01-12-2009, 01:55 PM   #3
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Well, with the screen name and email address you have given, he does have an account here on Zilvia:
http://zilvia.net/f/members/taiyoparts.html
-HOWEVER-
You did not use Zilvia as the medium with which to complete or even begin the transaction, not to mention that this is not the review section. Ebay has reviews and transaction resolution, as would paypal.
Zilvia's chat section is not in place to settle Ebay disputes.

And I write too!
Closed Thread