Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 03-02-2018, 08:42 PM   #1
SilentSamurai8
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
SilentSamurai8 will become famous soon enoughSilentSamurai8 will become famous soon enoughSilentSamurai8 will become famous soon enoughSilentSamurai8 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
CA #110 of 500: Original Championship White Integra Type R

Clean CA Title
1997 Integra Type R
Mileage: 106,XXX
28,573 mil on hand picked, documented and pulled Engine from JDM Type R donor car. This is not some swap bought at a random importer/wrecker.

Amazing, original, championship white paint.

Have Just about all paperwork regarding EVERYTHING for the car, including original dealership window sales sheet.

Smog/Reg Good through Dec 18

Car DOES have some tasteful mods done, but nothing crazy. Mods, such as the retrofitted coil packs, only help bring out the stock potential and make the car that much more reliable.

All work and Dyno Tuning done at Blacktrax.
Dyno @ 200WHP.

JDM B18C-R (28,573mi)
Skunk2 Tuner stage 2 Cams
Skunk2 Tuner spring/retainer kit
Skunk2 cam gears
Skunk2 Ultra IM (Black)
70MM TB
Custom 3.5" aluminum intake w/3.5" > 6" velocity stack + K&N Filter
1320 4-1 Header (Skunk2 MegaPower 4-2-1 & JDM 4-1 included)
T1R resonated test pipe(included)
Full Skunk2 MegaPower RR Exaust
APEXI 70mm WS2 muffler(not currently on but quieter)

Skunk2 Alpha radiator
Skunk2 Cap

RDX 410cc injectors
W/ Xenocron adapters

HONDATA retrofit CPR
New OEM Coil packs
BWR Cap Delete
HONDATA S300 V3 (supports Bluetooth)

'97 ITR S80 trans w/OEM LSD (VIN MATCH)
ATS 4.929 Final Drive
Carbon Syncros
GSR 5th gear
Fidanza 7.5 Flywheel
Competition stage 2 clutch

Hawk HP plus pads
Bramble Blank rotors
ATE SuperBlue brake fluid
Goodrich SS brake lines

JDM ITR 16" Wheels in CW
98' Tail lights (all red)

Full stock OE type R interior in outstanding condition for its age, with number plate.
NRG Short hub
NRG Quick release
NRG Locking hub
Personal 350 steering wheel
Spoon Sports Shift Knob

The only real imperfection is scuffing on the passenger side lip of the front bumper. This is the OE lip from 1997 though.

Car is sitting on a tender in our garage and gets driven around the neighborhood about once a week. We have ALL the OE stuff, as well as a bunch of additional miscellaneous parts. NO RUSH TO SELL.

$20K or best REASONABLE offer.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Type R 6.jpg (37.3 KB, 396 views)
File Type: jpg Type R 7.jpg (47.9 KB, 397 views)
File Type: jpg Type R 8.jpg (31.5 KB, 339 views)
File Type: jpg Type R 9.jpg (56.8 KB, 380 views)
File Type: jpg Type R 10.jpg (58.1 KB, 296 views)

Last edited by SilentSamurai8; 02-12-2019 at 11:36 AM..
SilentSamurai8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2018, 03:26 PM   #2
kayless

kayless is an unknown quantity at this point
very tastefully done
kayless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 08:04 PM   #3
SilentSamurai8
Zilvia Member

SilentSamurai8 will become famous soon enoughSilentSamurai8 will become famous soon enoughSilentSamurai8 will become famous soon enoughSilentSamurai8 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayless View Post
very tastefully done
Much appreciated my friend! You honestly never know how people are going to react to your car once you put it up for sale. Especially if you do anything "controversial", like mods to a real Type R.

Purists will question why you did it, others will question why ur asking a lot for a relatively stock car that doesn't make the power of my 240sx. No win. LOL
Old 03-03-2018, 10:10 PM   #4
1988montecarloss
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (24)
1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Coolest car fs on here rn
Old 03-04-2018, 11:45 AM   #5
REVGASM
Zilvia Addict

REVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to behold
fantastic!

I owned #172

good luck with your sale, but i'd suggest you keep it =)
Old 03-04-2018, 06:13 PM   #6
tootall4la
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
tootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I would daily the shit outta this car, sadly I don't wanna stress about getting stolen. Glws

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tootall4la is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 09:23 PM   #7
SilentSamurai8
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1988montecarloss View Post
Coolest car fs on here rn
Wow, I had to read that twice to make sure it wasn't sarcasm. That's saying a LOT considering what's for sale on here. Thanks! I honestly appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by REVGASM
fantastic!

I owned #172

good luck with your sale, but i'd suggest you keep it =)
That's sweet! Now I feel better about posting it on here, seeing as I'm not the ONLY one to have owned or appreciate a FF legend.

As for keeping it, that's what most of my buddies say! Especially because I may not gain much by selling it at this point. I don't "need" the money. I don't know...hard to articulate where my head is at on this in brief comments in a post but I'm just ready to let it go, get the extra room back and have some extra cash.

Thanks for the positive words guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tootall4la
I would daily the shit outta this car, sadly I don't wanna stress about getting stolen. Glws
lol. My job has me going to different dealerships that are "on program" with my company, and while I was working at a few on Stevens Creek, I would daily drive it. The caveat however is that I parked it on site, and in the back of the dealership or on the roof of a dealership. Longer distances and I use the company car. I CERTAINLY don't feel comfortable taking it to the mall, movies, shopping or things of the like in most of the Bay Area. haha
Old 03-07-2018, 10:13 AM   #8
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
damn this is nice! my buddy just bought a phoenix yellow type R...glws!
an_orange_s2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 01:08 PM   #9
JustinChillenBallin
Leaky Injector

JustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to JustinChillenBallin
got damn that is sweet.
JustinChillenBallin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 08:29 PM   #10
SilentSamurai8
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by an_orange_s2k View Post
damn this is nice! my buddy just bought a phoenix yellow type R...glws!
Thank you Sir! That's cool. That use to be the car I would start my Gran Turismo campaign on. Beat the clubman cup and all the smaller series...The FF, NA, then turbo it and beat the turbo series. Save all the winnings and what not to go Nissan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinChillenBallin
got damn that is sweet.
haha, much appreciated.
Old 03-08-2018, 04:40 AM   #11
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Just FYI for sale smog is only good for 30 days in Cali or 3 months. One of those for sure

So no way it's good till registration is due in December. Every change of ownership requires a smog done within 3 months (or 30 days)
future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 08:37 AM   #12
SilentSamurai8
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by future View Post
Just FYI for sale smog is only good for 30 days in Cali or 3 months. One of those for sure

So no way it's good till registration is due in December. Every change of ownership requires a smog done within 3 months (or 30 days)

Just FYI for whom exactly? I mean, is that really all you came in this thread to say? Haha. For anyone that I would be interested in selling the car to, that's fairly common knowledge. I'm definitely not simply selling the car to just anyone that has the money anyway.

However, maybe I should clarify. Smog is done and registration is up-to-date, not expiring until December. Smog is not an issue moving forward, as we not only still have a majority of our three month window since I did it, but I CAN get that done if need be.

Not that this car is even hard to get smog legitimate anyway. A C clamp and I can change out the airbox, a few bolts and I change out the muffler, and most places will let me slide on the header. It's NA and ud be surprised how clean it runs on this setup. This is the tamest of our toys.
Old 03-08-2018, 12:50 PM   #13
SilentSamurai8
Zilvia Member

sale pending
Old 03-11-2018, 10:27 PM   #14
digitalightkenz
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
digitalightkenz will become famous soon enoughdigitalightkenz will become famous soon enoughdigitalightkenz will become famous soon enoughdigitalightkenz will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentSamurai8 View Post
sale pending
Let me know if sale does not happen. Thank you!
Old 03-12-2018, 10:30 AM   #15
SilentSamurai8
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalightkenz View Post
Let me know if sale does not happen. Thank you!
SOLD

I want to say thanks again to everyone's kind words, as well as those who showed genuine interest. It went to a great guy who has a Phoenix yellow Type R AND a Silvia. I really feel good about the sale. Best outcome.
Old 03-13-2018, 11:49 PM   #16
tm12

tm12 is an unknown quantity at this point
good luck with the feels.. out of 30+ cars over the past decade, my ITR is the only car I truly regret selling