Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2009, 11:55 PM   #1
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Hey kids...got something for yah...

first off i wanna say thank you for everyone on zilvia making dorkidori the business it is for me today...i wouldnt be where i am right now if it wasnt for everyone on this forum picking up my shirts and helping promote my wears

but...at the moment...i feel it is needed for me to take a break from the S chassis scene for a little while...dont worry...im not leaving forever (stop crying emo kids)...just due to a few instances that have occured over the last few months on zilvia...it has lead me to the point where i need to take a break from selling shirts on here...nothing personal against ANY of my customers on here...but there have been a few problems that have sprung up with forum members on here that i am a little more than pissed off about and i need to chill out for a bit

soooooooo...what does that mean...well dont worry kids...i WILL be making new S chassis designs...BUT...i wont be releasing them until late spring/early summer (prolly around the time nathan brasz gets going in formula D as i am sponsoring him again this year w00t...guy has MAD skills)...i am working on expanding my horizons past the nissan crowd and want to make my clothing line a lot more well rounded by including Evos, STIs, Hondas and even a few Toyotas...im also dealing with some legal stuff with nissan at the moment which may pan out to be something HUGE (in a good way)...if it does i will personally announce it on zilvia =D

in the mean time...i still welcome everyones business and input...im currently overwhelmed with work i need to catch up on with dorkidori (including setting up sponsorships for 2009, new catalogues for my vendors, new little neat accessories that i was never able to bring out in the past and even revamping a few things on the website to make browsing the catalogue MUCH easier as its beginning to be a bit of a cluster fuk)

right now im toying around with the idea of creating a slogan for the company outside of "fun clothing for a fun sport"...i came up with this idea a few days ago and wanted to run it past everyone...

just something fun i was playing with based from the idea i see with all you kids running "im killing it" on your front windshields...if this shirt does make it into production (with a good amount of positive feedback of interest)...i will change the car to an S chassis and prolly make stickers to accompany the shirts

ne who guys...i heart you all and just wanted to thank everyone for the business youve given me over the last year and to let you all know im not abandoning zilvia (heh)...also...there is a new surprised headed your way from zilvia.net that im not at liberty to talk about...but lets put it this way...BUY THE CALENDARS!!!! YOU WILL LIKE WHAT COMES YOUR WAY AS THE NEXT OFFICIAL ZILVIA PRODUCT ONCE ALL THE CALENDARS ARE SOLD!!!!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!

Last edited by dorkidori_s13; 01-26-2009 at 10:10 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2009, 12:03 AM   #2
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
no thank you! for being not only a great business but a good friend to everyone!

thanks for everything you did for me

Riley

best of luck in 2009
Old 01-26-2009, 12:23 AM   #3
Jack_c
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Jack_c has a spectacular aura aboutJack_c has a spectacular aura aboutJack_c has a spectacular aura aboutJack_c has a spectacular aura aboutJack_c has a spectacular aura aboutJack_c has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Haha that shirt's funny. I'd be down on one with an s chassis.
Old 01-26-2009, 12:48 AM   #4
g-via
Zilvia FREAK!

g-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of light
you make cool shirts, what can i say?

hahaha

I'm repping you at university btw

Old 01-26-2009, 12:53 AM   #5
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
sad to hear it! hope it all goes well for you. hopefully we can meet up when i head out there in a couple of months!

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 01-26-2009, 12:56 AM   #6
vodka2
BANNED

Trader Rating: (18)
vodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Best of luck in 09 !
Old 01-26-2009, 08:06 AM   #7
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Yea, thank YOU for your awesome shirts. I have my SA3R shirt on right now.

I know what'll get your motor revved up again...Nissan making an announcement. Hopefully soon homie.
Old 01-26-2009, 08:39 AM   #8
g_mac530
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
g_mac530 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to g_mac530
Yea seriously Len, thanks for making awesome shirts. I love your artwork. Running a t-shirt company like you are is somewhat of a dream of mine myself actually. But don't worry I'll still be a customer no matter what.
Old 01-26-2009, 09:52 AM   #9
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Dude seriously...

Best of luck, I have been doing my thing on here and it got started well after yours and you were nothing but cool to me.

Hope to see you back here soon.

-Mike
Old 01-26-2009, 09:59 AM   #10
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post
Dude seriously...

Best of luck, I have been doing my thing on here and it got started well after yours and you were nothing but cool to me.

Hope to see you back here soon.

-Mike

thanks for the kind words mike...ive always thought ur stuff was fun and never minded the competition from you at all...ive always felt u and i complimented one another on here and i wish u nothing but the best of luck as well

Old 01-26-2009, 10:06 AM   #11
w0nderbr3ad
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (50)
w0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to w0nderbr3ad
I've enjoyed wearing the clothes I've bought from you. Sucks to see you take a break, the best of luck to you and your future endeavors. The toyota crowd are in much need of clothing products as the nissan crowd does. Bluebatmobile has been doing overlays for toyotas and the Z for a while now even before I had my s13. Good luck to you. We know you will come out on top in the future.
Old 01-26-2009, 11:19 AM   #12
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
so your not gonna be on giving any new 240 updates?

If not , thats a bummer...
Old 01-26-2009, 11:25 AM   #13
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post
so your not gonna be on giving any new 240 updates?

If not , thats a bummer...
oh no..im still gonna be around on the site (i need SOME way of killing time at work lol)...but im just not gonna be introducing any new s chassis items until summer

Old 01-26-2009, 11:54 AM   #14
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

kuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to kuruptR
so much pink, too emo.
Old 01-26-2009, 12:08 PM   #15
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuruptR View Post
so much pink, too emo.
shirt will be offered in more colors other than pink...i just design in pink/white/grey initially because 1) its the top selling color combination out of all the ones i offer and 2) its very easy to distinguish the colors and design over a black background

and again...its just a test market design and slogan i needed feedback on

Old 01-26-2009, 12:25 PM   #16
Phatz
Leaky Injector

Phatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond repute
drifting is gothic? I dont get it...
Old 01-26-2009, 12:26 PM   #17
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatz View Post
drifting is gothic? I dont get it...
do you get "im killing it"?

Old 01-29-2009, 08:14 PM   #18
encludemeout
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
encludemeout is making a name for him/her selfencludemeout is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
that's an ill shirt if
-no pink. lime green would be sick
-s-chassic

good luck in 09, can't wait to see it all in spring.
Closed Thread