Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Wanted to Buy

Wanted to Buy Post your needs and wants here.

Old 08-17-2016, 03:19 PM   #1
TheLastLatin

Trader Rating: (0)
TheLastLatin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s14 WTB Stock S14 Kouki 5-speed

Been looking for a stock S14 Kouki 5-speed for a while now and I'm having as much luck as a band dork at spring break. Looking for a 1995-1996 with a Kouki front end, or a 1997-1998. Must be a manual transmission. LE > SE > XE but I'll take what I can find. It's gotta be a clean title, with OEM parts. I'm not going to be questioning myself if the car is okay are not if every other part is aftermarket 3rd party body panels, and bondo.

Right now I only see one on the west coast up in Seattle but its $10k, there is a 95 Kouki for $7500 up there too but I'm thinking thats slightly steep for a 21 year old car. Kind of feeling like I'm going have to compromise somewhere but I don't want to buy someone else problems, because I already did that with a 99 Tacoma.

Thanks for any and all help with this. I would travel up to a 1,000 miles for the right car from Northern California.
TheLastLatin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2016, 05:38 PM   #2
PPman
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
PPman is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'm thinking of selling mine is a 97 pearl white se it was my daily, and is located is Houston TX you could drive it back to Cali. Send me a pm of interested.
PPman is offline   Reply With Quote