Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 04-27-2009, 01:25 PM   #1
Inland Drift
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Inland Drift is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
REWARD: Stollen 18" NISMO Wheel Bronze

Our office just got robbed on Friday night/Saturday morning, they stole:

18" sets of 4 Nismo wheel lmgt4 bronze with brand new Riken tires
22" sets of 4 BMW Black with chrome lips wheel
sets of computer wit lcd
etc.

if anyone knows or has a lead about this person, or somebody offer you to buy cheap Nismo lmgt4, please contact me @ 951-329-9888

$1,000 reward will be given to the person who give me the info of this person.

Not many people has Nismo wheel on the car in our area, also i've marked the wheel too.

Thanks.
Inland Drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2009, 01:39 PM   #2
thesimpleS13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
thesimpleS13 is making a name for him/her selfthesimpleS13 is making a name for him/her selfthesimpleS13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to thesimpleS13
wow sorry to hear about this...i'll be alert. hope everything goes well!
Old 04-27-2009, 03:46 PM   #3
swayray
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (23)
swayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
dam i hate burglars! I'll keep my eyes peels for those LMGT4s. Were they a staggered set or a full 18x9.5 set?
Old 04-27-2009, 03:51 PM   #4
az_240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
az_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to az_240
Sorry to hear about this... you might want to keep your eye on suspicious employees or customers. Somebody had to know about those wheels before deciding to take them.
az_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 03:55 PM   #5
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by az_240 View Post
Sorry to hear about this... you might want to keep your eye on suspicious employees or customers. Somebody had to know about those wheels before deciding to take them.
yeah possible there. shit man, any surveillance cameras or anything? good luck with that.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:03 PM   #6
Driven08
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (354)
Driven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 354 reviews
Fuck! Sorry top hear Rudy. Or offer free drifting for life lol.
I hope you recover these
Driven08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:28 PM   #7
GluedMyNuts
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
GluedMyNuts is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i want to buy a set of lmgt4 too. good time for me to get them cheap! jk Hope you catch that SOB.
GluedMyNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:34 PM   #8
neverrain
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
neverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by GluedMyNuts View Post
i want to buy a set of lmgt4 too. good time for me to get them cheap! jk Hope you catch that SOB.
You wouldn't be joking like that if you had $5-10k worth of stuff stolen. Jokes like that shouldn't even be written in threads like this.

neverrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:47 PM   #9
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by GluedMyNuts View Post
Not a funny joke and quite a quick way to get in trouble with the law if you did come across those wheels and bought them.
Old 04-28-2009, 05:52 PM   #10
240cracker
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240cracker
people are so low...
240cracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 08:29 AM   #11
ThuG LyFe

Trader Rating: (0)
ThuG LyFe is making his/her stupidity well-knownThuG LyFe is making his/her stupidity well-knownThuG LyFe is making his/her stupidity well-knownThuG LyFe is making his/her stupidity well-knownThuG LyFe is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
sorry to hear that i thought they were stolen off a car but this is worse since it's brand new