Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: How would you like to pay for your track time?
Hourly? 17 22.97%
Daily? 32 43.24%
Monthly? 3 4.05%
Stick to Event Payments? 22 29.73%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-30-2011, 02:25 PM   #1
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Trader Rating: (14)
Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
New Track Pricing Information

I would like to hear from the Driver's..

What would you consider a fair price?
I would like in a semi-educated response.
Post Below

The Poll is this:

I want to know How you would like to be charged..

You may choose more then one Option, I am very interested in your input.

Thank you
Marc

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
A Ton of Projects
Drift N Dragg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2011, 02:28 PM   #2
hOngsterr
Bandwagon.

Trader Rating: (73)
hOngsterr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hOngsterr
for Auto-X i say 100? cheaper would be nice also, because i think BW track is 2500 to rent out a day? but also you have to count in the fees and stuff like ambulances and tow trucks officials etc.

so 100 would be fair like how SV did theirs for $99
OCD isn't so bad just means you'll spend more money then most people, but you'll have a quality car not a POS put together with POS parts.
hOngsterr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 03:38 PM   #3
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
I like paying hourly (or per session). It sucks when u paid $100+ for an event but then break something right away. All that $ is right out the window.

I really like how Adams park runs their Thursday events. Pay per session. If u can't run a session they'll give you a voucher for a future session.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 03:41 PM   #4
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
xpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Not sure what you mean by daily or monthly payment options.

Paying Hourly or Per Session makes sense.

My YouTube Channel
xpertsnowcarver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 04:08 PM   #5
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Monthly was something I was considering offering..

Monthly, meaning you can buy a Month pass .. good for 8, 1 hour sessions...

As long as it does not conflict with Events..

2015 Subaru STI
A Ton of Projects
Old 08-30-2011, 11:25 PM   #6
One_love_silvia
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (38)
One_love_silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
i think 50$ for a day would be nice. id definitely come alot more often. udrift i believe is 50 for a whole day.

im not exactly sure what all the charge covers, but if someone needs a tow truck or somethin, u can always just charge for that service after they use it. idk about you, but i dont like spending $$ on something im not using.

i figure, if u charge say 100 a day, people will still come and you'll make a good amount of money per person. however, if u charge 50$ a day, more people will come, and theyll come more often. not to mention theyll bring friends. word of mouth is the best way to run a business. that and customer service, tho those 2 kinda go hand in hand. just look at enjuku racing. isis products might not be the best out there (id never buy them personally) but ken still has tons of loyal customers including myself. not to mention he'll replace any isis part for free if it breaks. but im getting totally off track now.

pun intended :P
1995 s14 240sx "Akuma"- RIP
1995 s14 240sx SE "Kintaro"
One_love_silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 07:54 PM   #7
Bambi
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Bambi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Paying cheap would nice. Deffinetly would encourage to go more offten, bring friends, etc. A cheap price plus a deposite for services could work out.
Originally Posted by Frank_Jaeger View Post
It's impossible because I tried once. Took out 4 telephone polls and a girl scout concession stand. All the thin mints and samoas couldn't even be salvaged.
Bambi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 08:01 PM   #8
roboticnissan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
roboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Is this gonna be open during the week as well?

I'd assume weekdays would be much cheaper than weekends?
Old 08-31-2011, 10:06 PM   #9
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Yes. We are going to have mon-fri hours for people who can not make the weekends. Prices will reflex a low rate because it is during the week.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

2015 Subaru STI
A Ton of Projects
Old 08-31-2011, 10:15 PM   #10
roboticnissan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
roboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
This shit is sick. Can't wait. Is there a opening date yet?
Old 09-01-2011, 08:48 AM   #11
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

If our plans push through, we are looking at late Jan, Early Feb.

2015 Subaru STI
A Ton of Projects
Old 09-01-2011, 02:58 PM   #12
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
I can say this, it's nice that such things are possible on the West Coast, as East Coast events are 95% weekend only, and often 200 dollar minimums for 2-3 hours of track time. I'd say anything in that range would be the norm, anything less to be freaking fantastic!

Best wishes to this! More tracks = Better for all!

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 07:18 PM   #13
R33E8
Zilvia Addict

R33E8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, the East Coast sucks in terms of track days and such.. I don't mind the events on the weekends (that's the only time I'm available) but the cost is waaay too high compared to west coast events.. The cost is one of the main reasons I don't go to trackdays...
R33E8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 12:22 AM   #14
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
so sick i would love to pay per hour where is the track going to be located?
Old 09-17-2011, 03:15 PM   #15
Tulok
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Tulok is just really niceTulok is just really niceTulok is just really niceTulok is just really niceTulok is just really niceTulok is just really niceTulok is just really niceTulok is just really niceTulok is just really niceTulok is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
If we could pay by hour I would be sooo down.
Maybe like 3 sections of the day: Early, middle, late
Like $30 per session or something but each is a few hours only pay when you're playing.
Tulok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 07:39 PM   #16
didderson
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
didderson will become famous soon enoughdidderson will become famous soon enoughdidderson will become famous soon enoughdidderson will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to didderson
With EZ pass