Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: Should I paint my wheels white?
Yes. 13 32.50%
No. 13 32.50%
I should decide for myself. 14 35.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 07:39 AM   #1
nevaland9
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
nevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nevaland9
Yay or Nay to white XD-9s

My car with the works...
yes or no to powder coating them matte white.

pre-drop

im leaning towards white..let me know what you think. if someone could photo shop them white for me i would love you forever.

white powa!

My little brothers spineless mister two btw

Last edited by nevaland9; 08-14-2007 at 07:35 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2007, 08:02 AM   #2
trybal
Zilvia Junkie

trybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to trybal
yay for white xd-9's
Old 08-14-2007, 08:26 AM   #3
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
white is hot but glossy white! like these:

i miss my xd-9's
[IMG][/IMG]

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 08-14-2007, 10:59 AM   #4
Wahl 136
BANNED

Wahl 136 is a name known to allWahl 136 is a name known to allWahl 136 is a name known to allWahl 136 is a name known to allWahl 136 is a name known to allWahl 136 is a name known to allWahl 136 is a name known to allWahl 136 is a name known to allWahl 136 is a name known to allWahl 136 is a name known to allWahl 136 is a name known to all
nismornr- If you miss them a lot you can always buy mine.

To stay on topic, I like the idea of matte white. It's tough to imagine what they would look like though.
Old 08-14-2007, 11:32 AM   #5
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
white

youre gay
Old 08-14-2007, 11:59 AM   #6
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
not a fan of white on a dark car

i think gold would be hotter
Old 08-14-2007, 12:17 PM   #7
sleepy_s13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
sleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I Say Dont Do It
Old 08-14-2007, 12:45 PM   #8
azndummie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
azndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
keep it the same
Old 08-14-2007, 12:57 PM   #9
RUTH'LESSDET
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
RUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to RUTH'LESSDET
those rims are sick dude HELL NO ON THE WHITE
Old 08-14-2007, 01:10 PM   #10
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
camber
slam
roll/flare

gold
Old 08-14-2007, 01:22 PM   #11
tah
Zilvia Member

tah will become famous soon enoughtah will become famous soon enoughtah will become famous soon enoughtah will become famous soon enough
your car looks like my asshole with 4 wheels.
Old 08-14-2007, 01:32 PM   #12
tah
Zilvia Member

tah will become famous soon enoughtah will become famous soon enoughtah will become famous soon enoughtah will become famous soon enough
actually, just to be constructive: white would look like shit paint them gold or leave them how they are.
Old 08-14-2007, 02:25 PM   #13
nevaland9
Zilvia FREAK!

nevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfection
shut up bitch
Old 08-14-2007, 02:34 PM   #14
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wahl 136 View Post
nismornr- If you miss them a lot you can always buy mine.

To stay on topic, I like the idea of matte white. It's tough to imagine what they would look like though.
whats the specs and how much?

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 08-14-2007, 02:46 PM   #15
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevaland9 View Post
shut up bitch
wow, you're, a douche bag.

white looks gay. don't do it.
Old 08-14-2007, 03:22 PM   #16
EJ253
Zilvia FREAK!

EJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to EJ253 Send a message via MSN to EJ253
glossy white FTW

DriftUtah | UtahNissans | MySpace | I <3 Drifting. Keep it Real.
Secret Society
Old 08-14-2007, 03:43 PM   #17
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
I don't think white will look good with the color of your car though.

I'm all for the white though.
Old 08-14-2007, 04:57 PM   #18
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
shut up bitch
hahahha best reply ever

i dunno why just makes me chuckle

dont post a poll if you can't stand da heat!

White matches pretty much any color, but I think with the current color of your car it wouldn't be most ideal

Just leave your wheels as is, MGS is clean and spend the money on something else

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
Old 08-14-2007, 05:05 PM   #19
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Your car is bland-zilla.

White XD-9's won't change that, but something needs to be done.

Grey car with grey wheels. ew, that's like... my car.
Old 08-14-2007, 05:12 PM   #20
EJ253
Zilvia FREAK!

EJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to EJ253 Send a message via MSN to EJ253
slam it and get em powdercoated white!

DriftUtah | UtahNissans | MySpace | I <3 Drifting. Keep it Real.
Secret Society
Old 08-14-2007, 05:45 PM   #21
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
chrome/polish them...or powder them cosmo/mag/blitz blue; whichever shade your little heart desires...gray/dark metallic blue rims would be hard...
Old 08-14-2007, 05:52 PM   #22
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
id go white.

never new there were so many hater's against white wheels. i think it looks pretty nice.
Old 08-14-2007, 07:31 PM   #23
nevaland9
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tah View Post
actually, just to be constructive: white would look like shit paint them gold or leave them how they are.
its cool guys, he was over my house today i can bitch him around as much as i want. Hes a good bitch

yea the more i look at it the more im second guessing white but who knows im not driving the car yet.bland is good i dont need anymore attention from the local authorities (the car wasnt painted red again for a reason)and the cars not that bland, the camera phone pics dont really do it justice, in person its got a sweet purple glow to it to match my gangsta headliner and glove box mang.

just added more camera phone pics to the top.
Old 08-14-2007, 08:29 PM   #24
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

me and tah saw this pos of in person today and its at the perfect ride height and paint is fresh as fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

i still think it should go gold

ill upload some pics that i took a little later
Old 08-14-2007, 09:00 PM   #25
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
more pics of the white one running time attack TEs or P45Rs (what a huge difference when you can only see a 6th of the wheel, lol)!!!
Old 08-14-2007, 09:15 PM   #26
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
Go white..........
Old 08-14-2007, 10:08 PM   #27
J-Style
Zilvia Addict

J-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant future
^^This car is sex^^

Go white!
Old 08-14-2007, 11:05 PM   #28
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw20>>s14 View Post
more pics of the white one running time attack TEs or P45Rs (what a huge difference when you can only see a 6th of the wheel, lol)!!!
+1 for time attack on white pix
Old 08-15-2007, 01:18 AM   #29
tah
Zilvia Member

Quote:
its cool guys, he was over my house today i can bitch him around as much as i want. Hes a good bitch
that's the last time i'm gonna push your broken ass car for you.

but damn is that fucking paint FRESH.
Old 08-15-2007, 05:09 AM   #30
nassin31spr
Zilvia Junkie

nassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to behold
Gold all the way.

"Home is where the armor is"
Closed Thread