Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: Should I supercharge the Z?
Sell the SR'd S13 to Supercharge the Z and throw some Suspension on it. 7 10.29%
Don't sell the 240, Track it... Keep the Z for my Daily Driver. 53 77.94%
Sell the 240 keep the cash, just as Savings/Back up. 8 11.76%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 01:31 AM   #31
kognition
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (6)
kognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I don't have a 240, i have a Silvia.
So you think i should run my Hoosiers on the stock wheels ?

You just dissed my Silvia, which btw is so gutted that it doesn't even have a stock dash in it anymore. And you also dissed the fastest time attack 350z in the States right now. Just letting you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportcars14a View Post
Your thumb should be Up amigo!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2007, 07:10 PM   #32
sportcars14a
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
sportcars14a has made poor choicessportcars14a has made poor choicessportcars14a has made poor choicessportcars14a has made poor choicessportcars14a has made poor choicessportcars14a has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kognition View Post
I don't have a 240, i have a Silvia.
So you think i should run my Hoosiers on the stock wheels ?

You just dissed my Silvia, which btw is so gutted that it doesn't even have a stock dash in it anymore. And you also dissed the fastest time attack 350z in the States right now. Just letting you know.
WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!

ARE YOU ON CRACK?! THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING I JUST POSTED?!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU have to be confused, my post about the stock blacks on a 240 was directed at the OP not you, who are you???
Old 09-06-2007, 07:42 PM   #33
sportcars14a
Leaky Injector

sportcars14a has made poor choicessportcars14a has made poor choicessportcars14a has made poor choicessportcars14a has made poor choicessportcars14a has made poor choicessportcars14a has made poor choices
BTW All of you who gave me bad rep!

kaaaaakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited by sportcars14a; 09-07-2007 at 08:10 PM..
Old 09-06-2007, 08:56 PM   #34
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
Quote:
I have been in the game since day one, all of you newbs need to back up and just seriously check yourself. Callin me cracka aint no thing, ive always been taught to dust that dirt off my shoulders, but also I want to let all of you know who your talkin to you, I have a gutted track 240 of my own, I have been on the grind since day one, and I havent stopped and I wont stop until I am drifting next to Tuychya on the banks of Japan, I am not kidding yo, all of you haters can say what you want but you have no idea who your talkin to, it may not look like much now, but I got some stuff done, and you can see me on the mountain if your lucky, catch me never though!

Beast for the Street! This is how playas play!
hahahahaha.

1. auto

2. big bird yellow ricer wing

3. sohc

4. 4 lug

5. thinking a cavalier is even remotely cool

6. speaking even slightly condescendingly about kognition mike, who is one of the most badass fabricators/silvia pilots in ca.( ive seen his workshop, its AMAZING)

you fail.

and to the op, id track the s13, its nice to have a new car that you can daily since it has all the creature comforts and safety features that the s13 doesnt, ac+comfy seats+safety=win.
Old 09-06-2007, 09:16 PM   #35
sportcars14a
Leaky Injector

kookoooooooo

Last edited by sportcars14a; 09-07-2007 at 08:10 PM..
Old 09-06-2007, 10:44 PM   #36
kognition
Premium Member

kognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfection
LOL my bad, I thought you were referring to our track Z here. Sorry i said that. Man i really must be on crack sometimes! Never neg repped you though.

Quote:
WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!

ARE YOU ON CRACK?! THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING I JUST POSTED?!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU have to be confused, my post about the stock blacks on a 240 was directed at the OP not you, who are you???
Old 09-06-2007, 10:45 PM   #37
sportcars14a
Leaky Injector

Quote:
LOL my bad, I thought you were referring to our track Z here. Sorry i said that. Man i really must be on crack sometimes!
Haha, its all good. I was just messin with everyone in this thread, that is a well done Z.
Old 09-06-2007, 10:48 PM   #38
sportcars14a
Leaky Injector

Quote:
And you also dissed the fastest time attack 350z in the States right now. Just letting you know.
Fastest in Street class at Redline events yea?
Old 09-06-2007, 10:58 PM   #39
kognition
Premium Member

Hmmmm, yes it is run in the street class at Redline events however we have to run the street tires for the street class. And the Hoosiers in unlimited. I would say that the car is more prevailent in unlimited class. As it took 2nd place behind the Magic/JIC S15 at ButtonWillow in April. That race was when the S15 broke the track record that Tarzan Yamada has held. So that kind of made our team a bit more serious about the unlimited class. 08' Redline rules will not allow running the same car in different classes. I personally think that a street car should run the street class. Twin Turbo Z's belong in Modified and Unlimited class.

Quote:
Fastest in Street class at Redline events yea?
Old 09-06-2007, 11:19 PM   #40
sportcars14a
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Hmmmm, yes it is run in the street class at Redline events however we have to run the street tires for the street class. And the Hoosiers in unlimited. I would say that the car is more prevailent in unlimited class. As it took 2nd place behind the Magic/JIC S15 at ButtonWillow in April. That race was when the S15 broke the track record that Tarzan Yamada has held. So that kind of made our team a bit more serious about the unlimited class. 08' Redline rules will not allow running the same car in different classes. I personally think that a street car should run the street class. Twin Turbo Z's belong in Modified and Unlimited class.
Yea, well Redline is a young series, I am sure they will make the classes alot tighter as it gets bigger to keep things competitive.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:22 PM   #41
kognition
Premium Member

If you pick up the latest Modified or Super Street, they covered last month's Super Lap Battle at ButtonWillow. Where our Z took 1st place in RWD Modified, AND RWD Unlimited.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:32 PM   #42
sportcars14a
Leaky Injector

Quote:
If you pick up the latest Modified or Super Street, they covered last month's Super Lap Battle at ButtonWillow. Where our Z took 1st place in RWD Modified, AND RWD Unlimited.
haha, tootin your own horn a bit? j/k

If I see it I might pick it up, I am in San Diego though so I might as well just stop by sometime to see what you guys are all about.

Are you on aim or anything? If you are PM me your contact info.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:40 PM   #43
sportcars14a
Leaky Injector

LOL you guys are getting a bit out of hand in the premie rep section, "die fanboy" wtf was I even being a fanboy about? LOL

Someone gonna fill me in ?
Old 09-06-2007, 11:55 PM   #44
kognition
Premium Member

If it's true, it ain't bragging as they say.
not open to the public at large i'm afraid. Too much carbon fiber in the work area for visitors. A bit of a health hazard

Quote:
haha, tootin your own horn a bit? j/k

If I see it I might pick it up, I am in San Diego though so I might as well just stop by sometime to see what you guys are all about.

Are you on aim or anything? If you are PM me your contact info.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:59 PM   #45
nismo_sr20_wut
BANNED

nismo_sr20_wut is not welcome here anymorenismo_sr20_wut is not welcome here anymorenismo_sr20_wut is not welcome here anymorenismo_sr20_wut is not welcome here anymorenismo_sr20_wut is not welcome here anymorenismo_sr20_wut is not welcome here anymorenismo_sr20_wut is not welcome here anymorenismo_sr20_wut is not welcome here anymorenismo_sr20_wut is not welcome here anymorenismo_sr20_wut is not welcome here anymorenismo_sr20_wut is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to nismo_sr20_wut
Track the 240!
Old 09-07-2007, 01:21 PM   #46
kognition
Premium Member

Snafu fixed
Old 10-23-2007, 02:19 AM   #47
topsecretgold
Zilvia FREAK!

topsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the rough
nice z....keep the 240 tho
Closed Thread