Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 01-14-2015, 12:34 PM   #1
culaphid
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
culaphid is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
1990 Toyota Cressida LS SWAPPED, New add, New price, Need gone. cheap! $9k

Hello, I am finally putting up for sale my 1990 Toyota Cressida with an ls swap. The car was originally built by daft innovations in modesto, CA. Since then, it has seen some drift events, some daily driving and finally broke a piston, then the car found its way to me. I received the car with a blown engine. The motor that came in it was an ls1, I planned on daily driving the car so I swapped a LM7 iron block 5.3 engine into it. The motor has apprx 20k miles on it and internally is bone stock. Obviously externally has a few mods, Ls6 intake manifold, headers, etc. The car runs extremely smooth, gets excellent mpg (under 2k rpm at 75), and has great power. Plenty enough to have lots of fun with. Everything works in the car except for the passenger door handle from the outside (broken clip), and the passenger window does not work from the drivers side master switch but it does work from the passenger door. The car has ac, heater, factory stereo and speakers, etc. FULL STOCK INTERIOR, working power seats. Has and ls400 gauge cluster conversion, which does need to be wired up. The car currently has an s14 tach sitting in the center console that works. The gas gauge and temperature gauge do work on the cluster. the car has a full 240sx s13 coilover conversion, spec 6puck clutch, s13 outer tie rods, z32 front brake calipers, welded differential, all adjustable rear arms, x7 steering rack, power steering (obviously), big radiator, fans working properly on thermostat, never gets hot, doesn't burn oil, absolutely no running issues. I'll include here the original build post from daft innovations. PLEASE note this is not a perfect car, don't expect a gem; but the car is rare to have an ls swap, and the car drives like it came with the ls motor in it from the factory. The body is relatively strait with only a few minor dings. paint on the roof and tops of doors is fading. Serious people only. 6618587027. I would prefer to be contacted via phone. Serious people are welcome to contact me and I will happily answer all of your questions.

No, the car no longer has the cage.
http://jzxproject.com/bbs/index.php?showtopic=4323

culaphid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2015, 11:09 AM   #2
culaphid
Zilvia Junkie

Bump, would like to sell this before I move out of state
Old 01-22-2015, 08:05 AM   #3
azn_renegade

Trader Rating: (1)
azn_renegade is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
That engine fits in there as toight as a toiger! Glws!
azn_renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 07:46 PM   #4
Y0SH
Zilvia Junkie

Y0SH is a jewel in the roughY0SH is a jewel in the roughY0SH is a jewel in the roughY0SH is a jewel in the roughY0SH is a jewel in the roughY0SH is a jewel in the roughY0SH is a jewel in the rough
so its not an ls?
Y0SH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 08:30 PM   #5
culaphid
Zilvia Junkie

Do some research on ls swaps, you'll understand.
Old 02-22-2015, 04:46 PM   #6
culaphid
Zilvia Junkie

For all those who were wanting to come look at the car, I will be in town and able to show the car from Tuesday through Sunday. The car will be sold for 9k with mismatched wheels.