Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 04-30-2007, 01:13 PM   #1
codunc
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
codunc is making a name for him/her selfcodunc is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
FS 1990 240SX HB 5sp $1300 so. IL

No rust besides the hatch, and a tiny spot on the drivers side strut tower. the SOHC KA runs perfect and needs nothing to be a reliable daily driver. brand new clutch with about 300 miles on it. well maintained car, interior is very clean. 204,000 miles. i am the third owner, the second owner had it for one year. during that time it was backed into in a parking lot causing the dent across the back wheel well. it has good tires all around, good brakes. it would make the drive to anywhere you want it. the clearcoat is peeling all around the car. top of both doors and one fender has no clearcoat. to contact me i prefer calling me. 618 518 9320. my name's cody. my email is [email protected]. i can get pictures of whatever else you want to see on the car. located in harrisburg, IL. price is 1300 firm. no lowball offers. i won't consider anything less than 1300 cash. thanks

codunc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2007, 02:53 PM   #2
codunc
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
codunc is making a name for him/her selfcodunc is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
bump
12 characters
codunc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 07:44 PM   #3
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
post this over on www.driftindy.com
im sure youll find a buyer