Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 04-23-2007, 02:45 PM   #1
NZO
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
NZO is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NZO
95 240sx SE w/Redtop

Time to let go of my s14 seeing as how I never drive it anymore. Bought this car to use at events since I was afraid to drive my jdm s14 properly for fear of wrecking it. Took this car to 2 parking lot events and had lot of things change in my life so I no longer have the time or money to dedicate to the sport. Everyone has to grow up sometime I guess.

I bought the car with 135k miles on it and exchanged the cluster for a white faced one but the odometer does not work so odo probably needs to be replaced as fuel, temp, and tach work perfectly. Engine mileage is unknown but it runs great and pulls strong, just tested it and got perfect compression #s. As I said the car is hardly ever driven. Daily drove it for ~1 year, drove to LA and back once and to Las Vegas and back once. Other than that it sits in my driveway. I take it around the block about once a week just to keep everything in good condition. I've put MAYBE 10k miles on this car in the time I've owned it.

That being said this is not a show car and has a few cosmetic problems. Previous owner had someone back into the front of the car at low speed in a parking lot. I replaced the hood with a CF one but the bumper support and radiator support were bent as well as damage to the headlight mounts on the fenders. If youre really concerned with the asthetics you can obviusly easily replace these parts; get a new front bumper, headlights and wide front fenders and the car will be tiptop again; good excuse to do a kouki conversion too. 7/10

Interior is in good condition other than the radio trim is broken (duh) and the rear seats are stained. Could probably also use a new carpet. 8/10

Personally I bought the car with these issues in the first place because I didnt want a car in perfect condition, I wanted something I could track so it never bothered me. If you want a car you can take to events on weekends and then drive to work reliably on monday this is the car for you.

The car is currently unregistered and will need to be smogged. Buyer will be responsible for both. For the sake of legality this vehicle is being sold for off-road use only.

VIN#: JN1AS44D4SW009032

Engine:
Redtop sr20
z32 MAF
FPBig28 Turbo
Hybrid FMIC 24x11.5x3 Core
Blitz BOV
Greddy o2 extension
Projectsilvia downpipe

Suspension:
GPSports GR-6 coilovers 9F/7R
SPLParts tension rods v2
Tien tie rods & ends w/rack spacers
JDM s14 K's Brakes
Front z32 stainless steel brake lines
Tomei 2-Way LSD
Work Emotion 17x9 +17 Gunmetal
Falken st115 225/45

Electronics:
PowerFC
FC-Datalogit
Greddy Profec-B II
LC-1 wideband o2 sensor
XD-16 wideband A/F gauge

Other:
JDM Navan front bumper
JDM s14 K's wing
Momo steering wheel
Momo shift knob
White face gauge cluster
Walbro 255 fuel pump
Odyssey PC680MJ battery
CF Hood w/sparco pins
Randomtech Cat

Price: $9500 obo

Reasonable offers accepted but I'm not in any hurry to sell so please dont waste my time or yours with lowballing. Things like PowerFC, wideband, and wheels could be removed to reduce price slightly. I also have a few brand new parts sitting around I never had time to install like Tanabe sways, Exedy Stg2 clutch, Nismo 740cc injectors, etc if buyer is so inclined. I was going for a mild 350whp build which is easily attainable with this turbo but like I said things change. Hoping to sell to someone in the community who will appreciate it but if I have to off to ebay it will go.

Any questions dont hesitate to contact me - nzos14 at gmail.com

sentinelguild.com/nzo/PFCDB/
NZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2007, 04:27 PM   #2
NZO
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
NZO is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NZO
TTT