Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 07-28-2006, 02:05 AM   #121
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
haha that was a great meet, i invited like 3 cars i just randomly saw on the road and none showed up, i just invited 5 more guys tonight...lol so next week will be off the hook, there could possibly be up to 20 cars, i feel like a salesman i tell everyone i see to come to this meet like im gonna make money or something out of it lol. anywayz i adjusting my timing today and put my 3inch exhaust back on and reset my ecu and did some other lil things, my car is running great and im happy next week i will be getting my engine and trans mounts and next month im going fmic cant wait.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2006, 02:21 PM   #122
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
Tomorrow Night! bump for the week.
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 05:11 PM   #123
Xren17
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Xren17 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I'll be there next weds.
Xren17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 06:55 PM   #124
Havok
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Havok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Haha my gf asked me today if I was going to go meet with all those guys with the "sliding cars" lol So yep I'll be down there tomorrow for sure. Hope to see alot of those "sliding cars"
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 08:10 PM   #125
nissolet
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
nissolet is making his/her stupidity well-knownnissolet is making his/her stupidity well-knownnissolet is making his/her stupidity well-knownnissolet is making his/her stupidity well-knownnissolet is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
what about long beach...
nissolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 08:26 PM   #126
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
i'd be willing to drive down with you
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 10:00 PM   #127
asiangento
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (10)
asiangento is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
i might stop by... iono though, it's asian night at d&b and happy hour.
asiangento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 10:13 PM   #128
leftyteck
Zilvia Member

leftyteck is a well-known jackass
i'll be there tommorow! woo wooo
leftyteck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 11:35 PM   #129
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
I think I'll check it out

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 01:28 AM   #130
Jung918
Post Whore!

Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdmsilvia
I think I'll check it out

What is there to think about? Don't think. Just be there! http://www.zilvia.net/f/images/smilies/dancingcool.gif
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 01:31 AM   #131
Vatche
Post Whore!

Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
it will be worth your while, i will give rides in my car for 5 bucks a pop. haha jk anywayz yeh it was awesome last week and this week will be just as good or better, ive had a super shitty week and im totally looking forward to this tomorrow
Old 08-02-2006, 09:53 AM   #132
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Ahh wednesday. I better think up some stories to yap about.
Old 08-02-2006, 10:06 AM   #133
leftyteck
Zilvia Member

leftyteck is a well-known jackass
so is this going to be at tapioca express tapioca express off of jeffrey and walnut ???
leftyteck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 10:30 AM   #134
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

YESSIR the one next to the 76 gas station. I know some people have been heading over to lollicup on accident.

* Take note, its in Irvine a lil hood Mad gangsta, Neutral colors unless your affiliated, If your smart youll grab your phonebooks and strap on some ghetto armor, protect yo kidneys. No guns no knives. I know theres some shifty bastards on zilvia. HA but not really boba blasting FTW!!!!
Old 08-02-2006, 04:49 PM   #135
Kreukishot
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Kreukishot is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kreukishot
il be there 2nite...see you guys there
Kreukishot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 05:01 PM   #136
rainier
Nissanaholic!

rainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to rainier
i might drop by with my gaysentra. haha. but yeah if anyone sees a grey b15 dont be like wtf is he doing here lol

rainier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 05:08 PM   #137
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
prolly goin to skip tonight , need to get to work on the other car, but ill have the beast ready for next week
Old 08-02-2006, 05:13 PM   #138
miucus
Zilvia Addict

miucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond repute
my friend with a s14 n i are going
miucus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 06:01 PM   #139
asiangento
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (10)
asiangento is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
oh... tonight... i guess i'll try to head over, i thought thursday.... thursday is d&b night. anyone down?
asiangento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 06:44 PM   #140
Vatche
Post Whore!

no worries steve there is only room for one beast. mine.
Old 08-02-2006, 06:48 PM   #141
MeLon

MeLon is an unknown quantity at this point
around what time you guys meet up? isnt the parking usually packed around tapioca express.
MeLon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 08:01 PM   #142
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
anyone from long beach going??? i think im gonna leave at 8:45 if anyone wants to drive together.
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 09:25 PM   #143
Kreukishot
Zilvia Member

Kreukishot is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Kreukishot
9-930 till whenever you feel like leaving...
Kreukishot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 03:20 AM   #144
Vatche
Post Whore!

we were there til 130am tonight and about 20 cars were there or more. it was tight another successful night and after 10pm we all move our cars to the middle lot and there is plenty of room and tap ex is open til 11

good stuff.
Old 08-03-2006, 03:47 AM   #145
Jung918
Post Whore!

Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
I just had to show everyone up with my V-8. Cool meet. Next time we should go somewhere like mexico. I'll bring the van.
Old 08-03-2006, 03:53 AM   #146
Vatche
Post Whore!

haha. how bout not, that was kinda creepy even tho i knew it was your car it felt like someone wanted to lock me up in that thing.

anywayz i forgot to tell all of you crazy car enthuesiests or however u spell that , there are car meets on thursday night at tustin marketplace best buy also down like 2 exits away off jamboree. i go to those too but they are kinda lame, lot of revving and cops show up alot but its cool cuz there are always alot of cars and i just hang out for an hour or 2 and leave. if anyone wants to go by tomorow just show up around 830 or so
Old 08-03-2006, 12:07 PM   #147
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

So left about 130am got home about 135 took a shower then woke up at 4 and got to work at 5am. I like how sr20 man was directing parking. a row of s13 coupes fastbacks and s14.
Old 08-04-2006, 01:07 AM   #148
Vatche
Post Whore!

i went to the thursday night meet at best buy there was a total of 6 240's not bad, im going to go to a meet on tuesday at Rezonate Creationz its an audio place, but they seemed cool and i dont mind checking it out. Its at 8pm address is 4 McLaren Suite F, Irvine CA 92618. Anywayz see you all on weds if you dont go on tuesday I cant wait.
Old 08-04-2006, 01:37 AM   #149
Jung918
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20detman
i went to the thursday night meet at best buy there was a total of 6 240's not bad, im going to go to a meet on tuesday at Rezonate Creationz its an audio place, but they seemed cool and i dont mind checking it out. Its at 8pm address is 4 McLaren Suite F, Irvine CA 92618. Anywayz see you all on weds if you dont go on tuesday I cant wait.

Your a meet junkie.
Old 08-04-2006, 02:10 AM   #150
Havok
Zilvia Member

Havok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enough
Hahaha we definetly have to take that party Van down to TJ lol. And damn I thought I had it bad having to be at work at 8:00 am and only living like 8 minutes away from work haha. Defiently will be there next week and I'll try to go to that tuesday one.........man you are a meet whore! lol jk, but seriously.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote