Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Wheel / Tire

Old 06-28-2007, 10:44 AM   #61
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_240sx View Post
are you trying to copy me?
honestly yes, I think I am

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2007, 12:08 PM   #62
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (4)
kuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaelen View Post
my bad...I meant to canada...you still haven't given me a price
$890 shipped! With hub rings and gift cert
kuah@splparts.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 12:10 PM   #63
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

kuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltdnismoracer4 View Post
damn I wish you were offering these in the white
Rattle can paint job
Old 06-28-2007, 03:15 PM   #64
DOOK
Post Whore!

DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
hook me up with a price I can't refuse that'll make me sell my volks.

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 05:56 PM   #65
MrChow
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
MrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrChow
hey does anyone have these wheels on a S14??
I want to see how it looks on one. Thanks
"It's stiff and hurts my livers! I'M A HANDLING GOD!"
WTT: 2 way for 1.5 way LSD
MrChow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 06:19 PM   #66
kandyflip445
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
kandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kandyflip445
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Shipping quote was almost $200, Hawaii guys pay more for shipping than Canada
I wasn't laughing at the price, I was laughing at the "ground". Just picturing a big brown truck driving underwater all the way to Hawaii.
Old 06-29-2007, 07:25 PM   #67
scribbles6
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (5)
scribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
PM sent for pair in bronze!
scribbles6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 10:42 AM   #68
Taiden
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Taiden will become famous soon enoughTaiden will become famous soon enoughTaiden will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
PMed a question to you guys. Hoping to pick up some of these wheels within the next week.
Taiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 09:09 PM   #69
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

PMs replied!

FYI, we can apply the $50 gift cert to any ADDITIONAL items you may want to order, and you will get free shipping on the additional items as well! However we cannot apply the $50 gift cert to the wheels themselves
Old 07-01-2007, 11:55 PM   #70
turtl631
Zilvia Addict

turtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond repute
Or to the tie rods- first zilvians need to buy all the wheels, so Kuah can buy more tie rods and sell them to me!
Old 07-02-2007, 12:35 AM   #71
sikkk240
Zilvia Junkie

sikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to sikkk240
how much for a set of 4 in hyper black shipped to 28469
sikkk240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 12:43 AM   #72
jdmae86
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
jdmae86 will become famous soon enoughjdmae86 will become famous soon enoughjdmae86 will become famous soon enoughjdmae86 will become famous soon enoughjdmae86 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
do they have different sizes & offsets in 4 lug?
jdmae86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 01:50 AM   #73
blitz180
Zilvia Member

blitz180 is making his/her stupidity well-knownblitz180 is making his/her stupidity well-knownblitz180 is making his/her stupidity well-knownblitz180 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via ICQ to blitz180 Send a message via AIM to blitz180
Thumbs up

I ordered some 5lugs, and I'm just waitin on 5zigen now. Mainly posting to tell anyone that doesn't already know... SPL is a really good set of people and I highly recomend them. They are in a group of about four shops I buy from.
blitz180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 06:30 AM   #74
Taiden
Zilvia Member

Taiden will become famous soon enoughTaiden will become famous soon enoughTaiden will become famous soon enough
Thanks for the friendly PM Kuah, hoping to get my paws on a set of bronze wheels from you soon.

Luke
Taiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 06:59 AM   #75
paNX2K&SE-R
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
paNX2K&SE-R is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
What is the offset on the 17x8s?
Old 07-05-2007, 11:22 AM   #76
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by paNX2K&SE-R View Post
What is the offset on the 17x8s?
17x8 +35

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmae86 View Post
do they have different sizes & offsets in 4 lug?
17x7 +35 and +42
17x8 +35
17x9 +20
18x7.5 +42

That's it. Also the other wheels are NOT PART of this sale, only the 17x9 +20 and the 17x8/17x9 BRONZE COMBO only.
Old 07-05-2007, 11:23 AM   #77
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Last Few Days Guys, Sale Ends This Week!
Old 07-17-2007, 05:18 PM   #78
KA-T_240
Nissanaholic!

KA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond repute
I got my 17x9 +20 4 lug wheels from spl. awsome price, and all that.
Fronts fit fine with a 235/40, and the rears needed a bit of a roll witt 255/40

to bad I missed out on the free stuff.

Can you explain what the Hub-centric rings do?
Old 01-30-2010, 05:55 PM   #79
nikolas4g63
Leaky Injector

nikolas4g63 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi need pirce on 4x114.3 17x9.5 LOWEST offset possible( -10 the lowest i want)
also shipping cost to europe cyprus

thanks
nikolas4g63 is offline   Reply With Quote