Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Wheel / Tire

Old 06-26-2007, 03:07 AM   #31
J-Style
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
J-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Yes! You just made my year Kuah! Could you please P.M. me? I am in the 94574, you said $836 correct?
J-Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2007, 06:54 AM   #32
240trainee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonrice View Post
was that main heading picture of the S13 taken in eau gallie? at a BMS meet? i was looking for these wheels but only want 17x7 an 17x8's
why on God's green earth do you want that small? hopefully not for a 240

and buy wheels people, I need tie rods, hahahahaha

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
240trainee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 08:47 AM   #33
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (4)
kuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAZilvia View Post
Do you need to take the fender wells out in the front? im sure you do. but just clarifying
You mean the fender liners? Depends on how low the car is, but if it is about the height of the car in the picture then yes, you'll need to remove them.
kuah@splparts.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 08:50 AM   #34
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

kuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Style View Post
Yes! You just made my year Kuah! Could you please P.M. me? I am in the 94574, you said $836 correct?
Yup $836 shipped, PM sent
Old 06-26-2007, 09:41 AM   #35
Gaelen
Zilvia Member

Gaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfection
shipped to canada?
i'd love these wheels but usually shipping kills my efforts
Old 06-26-2007, 09:55 AM   #36
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmx22 View Post
how much for a set of hyper sent to 96814 Honolulu Hawaii
Total is $999 shipped to Hawaii by UPS "ground"
Old 06-26-2007, 09:56 AM   #37
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaelen View Post
shipped to canada?
i'd love these wheels but usually shipping kills my efforts
Need the city, province and postal code to quote, please email me.
Old 06-26-2007, 10:37 AM   #38
ron80s13

ron80s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't see that this was confirmed yet but excuse me if it has. Are the 17x8 +35 that I see on your website part of this special? Thanks...
Old 06-26-2007, 11:30 AM   #39
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron80s13 View Post
I don't see that this was confirmed yet but excuse me if it has. Are the 17x8 +35 that I see on your website part of this special? Thanks...
If you buy 17x8 4 lug front and 17x9 4 lug rear combos I'll do the same deal ($50 gift cert), but I only have a few 17x8 in bronze available (no hyperblack).
Old 06-26-2007, 02:51 PM   #40
S13 Charlie
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
S13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to S13 Charlie
Just thought I'd help out with some pictures in the front. I also got these from Kuah a couple years back.

Riding on MR coilovers and 215/45 tires.
1.5 degrees negative camber up front with B magic fenders (also worked with stock fenders)
2.5 degrees negative camber in rear - had to ghetto roll the rear a little, since it's so low. ghetto = I rolled the back with a pipe to clear the tires.

S13 Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 04:42 PM   #41
Gaelen
Zilvia Member

Gaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfection
I emailed you
Old 06-26-2007, 05:35 PM   #42
kandyflip445
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
kandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kandyflip445
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Total is $999 shipped to Hawaii by UPS "ground"

ROFLMAO! WTF?!
Old 06-26-2007, 06:53 PM   #43
.LezRow.

.LezRow. is an unknown quantity at this point
I wanna get me some 17x9 +20, but dont know if they would fit, or (look right) on tha 95 4lug model that I got. How much to 76107 Fort Worth TX? If the are $736, I'd probably get'em

Last edited by .LezRow.; 06-26-2007 at 08:49 PM..
.LezRow. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 06:19 AM   #44
cinek10
Leaky Injector

cinek10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to cinek10
Can you PM me the price shipped to 08879
cinek10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 08:40 AM   #45
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by .LezRow. View Post
I wanna get me some 17x9 +20, but dont know if they would fit, or (look right) on tha 95 4lug model that I got. How much to 76107 Fort Worth TX? If the are $736, I'd probably get'em
Texas guys we are doing a special deal through DailyDrifter, $796 SHIPPED TAX INCLUDED (works out to $736 before tax) This deal includes hub centric rings but no gift certificate.

These wheels will fit nicely on a S14, in fact will require less fender rolling and you can fit wider tires.
Old 06-27-2007, 08:43 AM   #46
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandyflip445 View Post
ROFLMAO! WTF?!
Shipping quote was almost $200, Hawaii guys pay more for shipping than Canada
Old 06-27-2007, 12:26 PM   #47
gusb232
Leaky Injector

gusb232 is an unknown quantity at this point
Great deal , Decent offset would prefer +15 .
But Any chance these would be offered in matt black, or black/polished. If so how much $?
Also another site shows them weighting on at about 17lbs for the 5 luggers; Does that sound about right?
gusb232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 12:59 PM   #48
Gaelen
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Shipping quote was almost $200, Hawaii guys pay more for shipping than Canada
which is? I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow and i'd love to know how much before i leave
Old 06-27-2007, 01:28 PM   #49
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
I also support SPL
I bought all of my suspension and brake components from them!

Buy his stuff!
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 04:18 PM   #50
jonrice

jonrice is an unknown quantity at this point
so you can get 17x8 an 17x9 shipped to florida? is it still 863$
jonrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 07:41 PM   #51
turtl631
Zilvia Addict

turtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond repute
Buy these wheels so Kuah has money to buy some tie rod ends!
Old 06-27-2007, 08:11 PM   #52
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaelen View Post
which is? I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow and i'd love to know how much before i leave
Posted above, $999 shipped...
Old 06-27-2007, 08:13 PM   #53
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
so you can get 17x8 an 17x9 shipped to florida? is it still 863$
17x8 and 17x9 4 lug combo, BRONZE ONLY, is $808 shipped, with hub rings and $50 gift cert
Old 06-27-2007, 08:15 PM   #54
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by gusb232 View Post
Great deal , Decent offset would prefer +15 .
But Any chance these would be offered in matt black, or black/polished. If so how much $?
Also another site shows them weighting on at about 17lbs for the 5 luggers; Does that sound about right?
No other colors, sorry, but matte black is just a few rattle paint cans away

Been a while since I weighed them but IIRC I weighed them in at 18lbs. So pretty close...
Old 06-27-2007, 10:26 PM   #55
jonrice

jonrice is an unknown quantity at this point
does the 17x9 require slight fender rolling on an s14? cuz i wanna get the 17x8 in fronts an 17x9 but don't know how or if anyone local has a fender rolling unit
jonrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 12:12 AM   #56
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
I had mine. they were super hott. people out here couldn't get there eyes over 17x9s all around in the IE. until they were stolen. oh well I've moved on. these wheels are the hot shit. BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP for kuah !!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW those too lazy. you need to search we had a 4lug thrread awhile ago

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
sideview_180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 08:42 AM   #57
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
does the 17x9 require slight fender rolling on an s14? cuz i wanna get the 17x8 in fronts an 17x9 but don't know how or if anyone local has a fender rolling unit
Depends on the tire sizes you run, but you may need a little fender rolling in the back. We rent out fender rollers too
Old 06-28-2007, 09:49 AM   #58
Gaelen
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Posted above, $999 shipped...
my bad...I meant to canada...you still haven't given me a price
Old 06-28-2007, 10:03 AM   #59
DOOK
Post Whore!

DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
damn I wish you were offering these in the white

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 10:28 AM   #60
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltdnismoracer4 View Post
damn I wish you were offering these in the white
are you trying to copy me?
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote