Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 02-16-2007, 02:40 PM   #1
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
"Spotted" San Diego

Edit by Moderation:
NEW RULE:
Do not post locations of parked cars, regardless of if they're a business or residence

I'm in San Diego for the weekend, and I saw a black zenki hatchback, with flush wheels lowered driving down 5 by La Jolla, he showed me how fast his car was, and I just wanted to say what's up if he's on this board.
NO LICENSE PLATES!!!

Now you SD guys have a sightings thread.

Also, I'm in SD for the weekend, sooooo I need stuff to do, any of you guys have any recommendations? PM me with ideas, preferably nothing too expensive.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2007, 05:57 PM   #2
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Go get shitfaced in PB or gaslamp. Done and done.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 10:09 PM   #3
sbanzer123
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
sbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
im in sd for the weekend also.
sbanzer123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 12:13 AM   #4
wingsnthangs
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
wingsnthangs is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wingsnthangs
I think there was a SD sightings thread a while back, but it died. I saw a white kouki S14 on Mira Mesa Blvd last week on my way to Home Depot. He waved, i waved.

Anyways, if you're looking for something to do in SD, here's an event:
Name: President's Day Celebration @ STINGAREE
Tagline: San Diego's Most Sophisticated Nightlife
Host: Matty A & Tim Ortiz
Type: Party - Club Party
Time and Place Start Time: Sunday, February 18, 2007 at 10:00pm
End Time: Monday, February 19, 2007 at 2:00am
Street: 454 6th Ave, GASLAMP
City: San Diego/ 92102, CA
Contact Info Phone: 619.544.9500
Email: [email protected]

Hope your car is in a safe place and isnt flashy (aka anything not stock) because there have been quite a few thefts down here....
wingsnthangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 11:49 AM   #5
SDS13COUPE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
SDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
My last sighting was a champagne coupe on college ave. It was clean on coilovers, also with "battle scars". My friend said he was going to mardi gras in the gaslamp tommorrow. I would go but I'm still in washington. But I get back home wednesday. Oh, Dave and Busters is pretty fun. But for the bars go to PB. Have fun.
SDS13COUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 11:54 AM   #6
krzy
Zilvia Member

krzy is making a name for him/her selfkrzy is making a name for him/her self
what's mardi gras like in sd? it's going to be my first experience.
krzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 12:15 PM   #7
SDS13COUPE
Zilvia FREAK!

SDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant future
It pretty badass. I first went when I like 19. Since I wasn't 21 I knocked down a fence and rushed in with about 9 other friends of mine. It was tits central. Just take alot of beads with you. Enjoy, I wish I could leave here early so I could go. Oh and take the trolley because parking will suck, or do what I did. I parked the whip by city college and walked it.
Old 02-19-2007, 03:45 PM   #8
S13 Charlie
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
S13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to S13 Charlie
Hehe,

This might be my car! It sure ain't pretty, but yeah, I'm on MR coilovers and I have the 17x9 4-lug black/polish FN's. I'm down on the weekends in PB. If I get a good parking spot while I'm there, I usually just ride with the gf tho. When did you spot this coupe?

cheers,

C

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDS13COUPE
My last sighting was a champagne coupe on college ave. It was clean on coilovers, also with "battle scars". My friend said he was going to mardi gras in the gaslamp tommorrow. I would go but I'm still in washington. But I get back home wednesday. Oh, Dave and Busters is pretty fun. But for the bars go to PB. Have fun.
S13 Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 04:00 PM   #9
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
We rolled through last night, but in incognito :-P I had to pick up some ish from a buddy off Mira Mesa,
Old 02-19-2007, 04:05 PM   #10
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
an unnamed buddy who had extra skrilla and needed storage of all his hotwheels....
Old 02-19-2007, 07:12 PM   #11
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13 Charlie
Hehe,

This might be my car! It sure ain't pretty, but yeah, I'm on MR coilovers and I have the 17x9 4-lug black/polish FN's. I'm down on the weekends in PB. If I get a good parking spot while I'm there, I usually just ride with the gf tho. When did you spot this coupe?

cheers,

C
Around 5am is when I was rollin.

Old 02-19-2007, 08:38 PM   #12
SDS13COUPE
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Hehe,

cheers,

C
About a month ago. We pulled over in Big 5 parking lot and talked for a minute. I have a red coupe. My car is in my avatar.
Old 02-19-2007, 09:34 PM   #13
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hitman
sd is mostly posers but there are some damn good guys like warren and scooter and some homies on the weekends you can go surfing snowboarding drifting reading work on car party whatever
hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 09:36 PM   #14
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hitman
if you see a silber hybrid in the slow lane thats me
hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 09:52 PM   #15
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

I'm going home tonight, thanks Flipzide for telling me about that car meet, I think I saw you when I was leaving Target after I finished eating down the street from the meet.

Old 02-20-2007, 12:14 AM   #16
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

cmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to cmcdougle
I think there was an old thread for this stuff, but w/e, it all works.
Old 02-20-2007, 01:53 AM   #17
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240FaLKoN
I'm going home tonight, thanks Flipzide for telling me about that car meet, I think I saw you when I was leaving Target after I finished eating down the street from the meet.
no problem, the meet turned out to be bigger than i expected. i just dropped by to say hi to one of my friends who was one of the organizers and i left after 20 minutes because i had other places to go.

if the car you saw was white with a stance sticker on the rear quarter window and a zilvia.net sticker on the rear window, then it was me.

i also noticed a white coupe parked by Rev'd Up Kustomz. is it anyone on here?

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 03:27 PM   #18
S13 Charlie
Zilvia Addict

S13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura about
Ah,

That wasn't me, I would remember if I chatted with someone from zilvia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDS13COUPE
About a month ago. We pulled over in Big 5 parking lot and talked for a minute. I have a red coupe. My car is in my avatar.
p.s. I got neg / neutral rep for posting in this thread. wtf did I say? Oh well.
Old 02-21-2007, 07:03 PM   #19
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Quote:
Ah,

That wasn't me, I would remember if I chatted with someone from zilvia.

p.s. I got neg / neutral rep for posting in this thread. wtf did I say? Oh well.
Yeah me too.

Old 02-23-2007, 05:27 PM   #20
S13 Charlie
Zilvia Addict

Damn, and after that last post I got more neg rep. Someone must be jealous of folks in San Diego.. meh, whatever
Old 02-23-2007, 06:08 PM   #21
kickeachverse
Zilvia Member

kickeachverse is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to kickeachverse
when's the next meet?
kickeachverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 02:52 AM   #22
Kn1ves
Zilvia FREAK!

Kn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Kn1ves
hmm, im always in SD every weekend (or every other weekend), i just want to find things to do...

i stay @ La Jolla
been to downtown/gaslamp (fck clubs there jolt and jon or something? twas gay)
been to oldtown
been to coronado
been to mira mesa
just got back from chula vista..

is there anything else to do there?
aside from surfing...
Old 02-24-2007, 12:24 PM   #23
kickeachverse
Zilvia Member

kickeachverse is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to kickeachverse
gang bang? haha.
kickeachverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 11:09 AM   #24
S13 Charlie
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kn1ves
hmm, im always in SD every weekend (or every other weekend), i just want to find things to do...

i stay @ La Jolla
been to downtown/gaslamp (fck clubs there jolt and jon or something? twas gay)
been to oldtown
been to coronado
been to mira mesa
just got back from chula vista..

is there anything else to do there?
aside from surfing...
Yeah man! There's Garnet street in PB. Parking is a bitch, but you usually don't have to walk far to get anywhere. Tons of bars, and places to check out.

I got Thursday/Friday off from work, so I'm going to be down there from Wednesday night to Sunday. C'mon! You know you want to bs with me while I change my spark plugs and oil on Friday! while drinking beer, of course

cheers,
Charlie
Old 03-02-2007, 11:03 PM   #25
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
anyone here with a white s13 hatch in san marcos rolling around discount tires today? my friend and i were in the shop at the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickeachverse
when's the next meet?
ill be sure to post a meet up if i hear about any locally.

Old 03-03-2007, 10:16 AM   #26
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickeachverse
gang bang? haha.

somebody say gang bang? i got first!

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 08:43 PM   #27
ilokanoguy21
Leaky Injector

ilokanoguy21 is an unknown quantity at this point
I wonder who has the white S14 with the S15 front end and a cf hood. See it all around mitsuwa and convoy area....???
ilokanoguy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 10:16 PM   #28
ilokanoguy21
Leaky Injector

ilokanoguy21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yo Flipzide, I'm feelin dat flag homie. Got to represent ya know
ilokanoguy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 01:04 AM   #29
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

4 month bump.

anyway, i ran into a guy in southside escondido that had a white kouki and worked at the papa johns while i was picking up a pizza.

i didnt catch his name. if you see this, be sure to hit me up. i'm the guy with the white s13. it's nice to meet some more locals up in north county.

Old 08-31-2007, 11:34 PM   #30
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

c'mon guys! let's get this thread rolling! lol.

anyway i was heading home from running with my s14 friend and i turned right into san pasqual road from bear valley.. about 1/8 mile down i see in my rear view mirror some guy lose his tail in the corner. and speeds up to catch up to me.

at first i though it was just some random civic guy trying to race me, but it turned out to be a dude in a black 240. the guy said some quick words then sped off. oh well.

anyway if you're on here, wassup!