Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 09-16-2018, 02:26 AM   #1
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
nisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
S13 Silvia Bricks Perfect Condition + Brackets

These were a backup set from my personal collection, however I just sold one of my s13’s and no longer need this set. Getting out of the game to be honest.

You will not find a cleaner example of s13 bricks. Literally flawless, all moisture locking rings are there, all tabs and studs are there, 0 cracks in housing or glass.

Asking $OLD shipped for the headlights and brackets. 206 566 9749.

Last edited by nisileighty; 11-21-2018 at 07:27 PM..
nisileighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2018, 04:36 PM   #2
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
The want is so real. Too bad no one is buying my stuff :/
Old 09-16-2018, 04:37 PM   #3
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

nisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
The want is so real. Too bad no one is buying my stuff :/

Buy these, end my suffering. I want out of the schassis.
Old 09-17-2018, 08:10 PM   #4
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Bump, or trade for MKIV Supra parts.
Old 10-03-2018, 06:48 PM   #5
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Bump. Bought an R154 and need these gone
Old 10-04-2018, 11:12 PM   #6
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Bump. Someone needs bricks.
Old 10-12-2018, 08:35 PM   #7
Jami

Trader Rating: (0)
Jami is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I’m totally interested if you still have them.
Jami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 08:37 PM   #8
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jami View Post
I’m totally interested if you still have them.

Yessir, Pm or text me!
Old 11-13-2018, 10:51 PM   #9
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

bump, not sure who texted me but I still have these
Old 11-21-2018, 07:27 PM   #10
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Sold! Thanks Zilvia