Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-11-2024, 05:20 PM   #1
JT240SXKOUKI

Trader Rating: (2)
JT240SXKOUKI is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Original Owners

So I'm back on the forums as I've got motivation to restore my Kouki after some years. It's bringing a lot of memories back from when I first got it. Also, thinking how many years really have gone by since I drove it and how long I've had it (25 yrs). Which brings me to my question:

How many people in this forum are the original owners of their s-chassis (no matter what year)?

I can't say that I'm the first of mine. I'm the second:

'98 Kouki SE / Manual
Got it in January 1999 at the age of 21
I knew what I had before the vast majority knew what I had. Before Fast&Furious and the drift craze.
JT240SXKOUKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2024, 02:29 PM   #2
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT240SXKOUKI View Post
So I'm back on the forums as I've got motivation to restore my Kouki after some years. It's bringing a lot of memories back from when I first got it. Also, thinking how many years really have gone by since I drove it and how long I've had it (25 yrs). Which brings me to my question:

How many people in this forum are the original owners of their s-chassis (no matter what year)?

I can't say that I'm the first of mine. I'm the second:

'98 Kouki SE / Manual
Got it in January 1999 at the age of 21
I knew what I had before the vast majority knew what I had. Before Fast&Furious and the drift craze.
you need to post some pictures
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 08:43 PM   #3
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (3)
MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Purchased my 97 Kouki back in 1999 at 22yo.

Also currently going through a full rebuild.
Old 04-16-2024, 07:37 AM   #4
shaggyjake
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
shaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'm the third owner of mine. Bought it from an older couple that owned it from '94 to 2014 when i bought it.
1990 hatch, factory manual, california car, KG1 paint faded.
i've put about 40k miles on it in ten years, 30k of those miles with the LS swap.
shaggyjake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2024, 11:29 AM   #5
Umi_R98

Trader Rating: (0)
Umi_R98 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
1998 240SX SE - purchased as a new car Sept. 1998 @ 19yo. Almost 26 years of daily driving and still going..

Sunroof, Manual, No VLSD & ABS.
Umi_R98 is offline   Reply With Quote