Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 02-28-2011, 03:42 PM   #1
namfbroh
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
namfbroh is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Canadian seatbelts for your S13! **Get rid of auto belts!**

So I recently bought a US car and have had to deal with the pain of auto seatbelts. I'm sure there are some of you looking to ditch, so I've started looking around, trying the scrounge up everything that's needed to get rid of auto belts, and I've started aquiring sets in variaton.

What you'll get are the a-pillar trim panel, the side plastic panel, the belt, buckle, return and all the hardware necessary. I MAY be able to get the headliner as well so you don't have an ugly gap at the a-pillar trim, but I am not willing to ship it.

I'm all out at the moment, but in the coming weeks I'll be pillaging junkyards for any decent condition panels and belts and haggling the prices with them. That being said, if anybody would like a set, please send me a message including what colour and if your car is a hatch or coupe. If you can meet me somewhere, I can get you the Canadian headliner as well, so let me know if you have a sunroof as well.

I'm asking $130 + shipping and am pretty firm. I can negotiate within reason depending on where you are, as the a-pillar panel is 50 inches diagonal, making it a bit pricey to ship.

If you live in the Northwest, I'll be at Golden Gardens on March 27th if anybody would like to meet there and we can avoid shipping these things.
namfbroh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 02:06 AM   #2
namfbroh
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
namfbroh is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
bump with an update

sale fell through due to shipping costs, so I still have a set of blue seatbelts for a hatch in minty condition. However, I am no longer willing to ship the a-pillar trim panels. The cheapest price I could get was $161.09. Without the trim panels it was only $35.

Once again, I would love to just meet up, I hate shipping things no matter how big haha. So if you're in washington or the northwest and going to GG, hit me up whenever and I'll make sure I bring a set down for you.
namfbroh is offline   Reply With Quote