Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > Canada > Ontario

Old 06-04-2007, 10:10 AM   #1
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
613DriftWerks.com

just wanted to give a heads up to all ontario and surrounding members that 613DriftWerks.com is now up and running for local events and so on. so come on in and check it out.

Mats
Co-Founder
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2007, 01:44 PM   #2
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
I'm not in the area, but can I join?

Thanks I'm Mr. 240sx's number one fanboy.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 02:35 PM   #3
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I'm a member, I live in west virginia

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 02:56 PM   #4
grnappletree14
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
grnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
i live in chino next city over. when is the next event, do u guys have a shop, is it in ontario. lmk thanks
grnappletree14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 10:55 PM   #5
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
JAck you know i told you to join up numerous times..... better sign up or else ill stop buying parts from you! lol jj
Old 06-06-2007, 02:02 PM   #6
DOOK
Post Whore!

DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by grnappletree14 View Post
i live in chino next city over. when is the next event, do u guys have a shop, is it in ontario. lmk thanks
ontario canada my man, not ontario california hahahaha

Old 06-06-2007, 03:20 PM   #7
grnappletree14
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
grnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
opps i didnt know that, lol
grnappletree14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 06:15 PM   #8
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

its all good....your still welcomed!
Old 06-06-2007, 07:08 PM   #9
azndoc
Post Whore!

azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltdnismoracer4 View Post
ontario canada my man, not ontario california hahahaha
Ahhh... haaahahhahah. Yeah I'll join one of these days. Thanks for the invite.
Old 06-08-2007, 01:04 PM   #10
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Driftwerks is so cool.

I wish I could be part of it.
Old 06-08-2007, 01:43 PM   #11
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Matt you better watch it..... or i might just have to ban you from 613DW lol
Old 06-08-2007, 02:14 PM   #12
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
umm go right ahead!
Old 06-08-2007, 10:41 PM   #13
DOOK
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_240sx View Post
Matt you better watch it..... or i might just have to ban you from 613DW lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt89 View Post
umm go right ahead!
you two sounds like an old married couple

Old 06-09-2007, 02:14 AM   #14
azndoc
Post Whore!

Awww so sweet to each other. It's like a love made in heaven.
Old 06-09-2007, 08:37 AM   #15
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

My only coment is: Long walks on the beach, and spiderman.
Old 06-09-2007, 09:14 AM   #16
DOOK
Post Whore!

Quote:
My only coment is: Long walks on the beach, and spiderman.
I knew that was coming.

Old 06-09-2007, 09:50 AM   #17
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

hehehe.. *cough cough*
Old 06-09-2007, 08:08 PM   #18
DOOK
Post Whore!

Quote:
hehehe.. *cough cough*
get something caught in your throat?

Old 06-09-2007, 08:45 PM   #19
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

he must have tried the spiderman on himself?
Old 06-10-2007, 12:01 AM   #20
DOOK
Post Whore!

fruit basket what? ewww gross

Old 06-10-2007, 11:59 AM   #21
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

thats Matt89 for you

lol i kid i kid
Old 06-10-2007, 03:17 PM   #22
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Does anyone have a problem with my sexuality? If so, gimme your adress and I'll come and beat you ( ) personally!
Old 06-10-2007, 05:11 PM   #23
DOOK
Post Whore!

Quote:
Does anyone have a problem with my sexuality? If so, gimme your adress and I'll come and beat you ( ) personally!

wow, that's all i can say

Old 06-10-2007, 05:12 PM   #24
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

heh

imtoogayformsglenght
Old 06-10-2007, 08:04 PM   #25
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

yeah he definately is something special..... i guess that explains why he rode on teh short bus to school! bahahah
Old 06-10-2007, 08:05 PM   #26
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Guess it's just the three of us then, threesome?
Old 06-10-2007, 08:17 PM   #27
DOOK
Post Whore!

Hell I can't even play yet, my car isn't running. I am trying to sell one of my sets of wheels to get those Tein coilovers though.

Old 06-12-2007, 05:53 PM   #28
azndoc
Post Whore!

Quote:
Guess it's just the three of us then, threesome?
Uhhh... what..... Did I miss something? I'm not joining this site if it's going to be a orgy situation. Nah I don't do that. Have fun with that though. I know Mats loves the C&*$. LOLz
Old 06-12-2007, 06:02 PM   #29
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Oh, how he does!
Old 06-12-2007, 06:29 PM   #30
azndoc
Post Whore!

Alright I just registered in your little 613driftwerks.com forum. Now get off my back Mats.....