Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum

Reviews Forum Post your fair and objective reviews of private sellers and commercial businesses here.

Old 06-04-2007, 04:43 PM   #1
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
RE: TeamBadRun (Bride Seats, and Trust Gearbox)

I know several other people, are having problems with this seller, so I decided to make this thread. I'm currently without seats in my car, because of this seller. It's been over a month, since I completed the transaction, and my Bride's have yet to arrive. Seller, keeps jerking me around, saying that my seats were sent, but returned to Australia, because of a mistake on the shipping label. He tells me this, when my seats were supposed to be in Hawaii, already. Keep in mind, that I communicate with the seller, through MSN messenger. So, I tell him, NO.
Do not send the seats back!! Just keep the seats, and give me my damn refund. At which point, he ignores me. The next day, which was May 30th, I filed a claim with paypal. I message the seller, telling him what I did. Then he's like, "Your seats were sent out already." So, I told him, "Didn't you get my messages, about NOT sending the seats back out?" He tells me, that he didn't.
At which point, I explain to him, that I don't want the seats, and the I already filed with Paypal. Then he tells me, "So, you want me to get screwed now?" I told him, that I was sick and tired of his bullshit, and lies. Seller, doesn't even care. He makes it seem, like he did nothing wrong, and that I was overreacting. I get an email, from Paypal, regarding my claim. The seller, gave them a tracking number. So, I checked the number on Saturday, and there was no record of it. So, I messaged the seller, telling him, that the number didn't work. He tells me, "You should try it on Monday." So, I checked today, and the number still isn't valid. I know there was a thread here, about the trust gearbox, that was locked. Several other people, were complaining about this seller as well. I'll keep you folks updated, hopefully I either get my money, or my seats. I wouldn't be surprised, if this guy sold me fake seats. What a douchebag. Just post up your experiences, with this seller. The more of us there are, the stronger our claims are. Never again, will I buy from this
:hammer::
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2007, 04:53 PM   #2
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
There was no need to use THAT many smileys. So I deleted them.

Also, there is already a thread about this, in the proper section.
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=145774