Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 07-19-2017, 04:47 PM   #1
Mark Slide Squad
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
Mark Slide Squad is a name known to allMark Slide Squad is a name known to allMark Slide Squad is a name known to allMark Slide Squad is a name known to allMark Slide Squad is a name known to allMark Slide Squad is a name known to allMark Slide Squad is a name known to allMark Slide Squad is a name known to allMark Slide Squad is a name known to allMark Slide Squad is a name known to allMark Slide Squad is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
JUN Auto Mechanic S13 Silvia Grill - Mega Rare!-

SOLD!! This is an authentic JUN Auto Mechanic FRP grill for S13 Silvia face that I bought at the JUN Auto location in Signal Hill CA back then in 1997 and used it on my first S13 I had. I hung on to it when I sold the car in 2002 as I intended to use it again someday. That will never happen I don't think, and it's been in storage since 2002, so it's time to let it go. I've never seen another one in USA in all my years. In near perfect shape with no cracks. Was painted blue but stripped back down to the white gel coat and ready for paint. This is cooler than the R32 style grill! Add to your rare parts collection or use it on your car.

When it was on my car in 1998 in blue, in white gel coat is current.

Last edited by Mark Slide Squad; 07-20-2017 at 12:30 PM..
Mark Slide Squad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2017, 06:02 PM   #2
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
most OG of the OG sellers too. Awesome part Mark! GLWS
Old 07-19-2017, 06:43 PM   #3
BossBunny

Trader Rating: (1)
BossBunny is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Holy OG, cool part bump
BossBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 09:39 AM   #4
Mark Slide Squad
Zilvia Junkie

Mark Slide Squad is a name known to allMark Slide Squad is a name known to allMark Slide Squad is a name known to allMark Slide Squad is a name known to allMark Slide Squad is a name known to allMark Slide Squad is a name known to allMark Slide Squad is a name known to allMark Slide Squad is a name known to allMark Slide Squad is a name known to allMark Slide Squad is a name known to allMark Slide Squad is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Motor View Post
most OG of the OG sellers too. Awesome part Mark! GLWS
Thank you Sonic Motor!
Old 07-20-2017, 09:42 AM   #5
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
that pic circa 98 hit me right in the feels super OG! GLWS
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 10:43 AM   #6
SileightyMania
Grand Bastard

Trader Rating: (4)
SileightyMania has a reputation beyond reputeSileightyMania has a reputation beyond reputeSileightyMania has a reputation beyond reputeSileightyMania has a reputation beyond reputeSileightyMania has a reputation beyond reputeSileightyMania has a reputation beyond reputeSileightyMania has a reputation beyond reputeSileightyMania has a reputation beyond reputeSileightyMania has a reputation beyond reputeSileightyMania has a reputation beyond reputeSileightyMania has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Too many miles.
Old 07-20-2017, 11:56 AM   #7
Juantwo3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
Juantwo3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
bad ass pic dude
Old 07-20-2017, 12:31 PM   #8
Mark Slide Squad
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SileightyMania View Post
Too many miles.
Haha! That will never get old.

@Juantwo3 thanks man! That's a film pic from 1998, no digital stuff back then! haha
Old 07-20-2017, 12:38 PM   #9
Mark Slide Squad
Zilvia Junkie

Grill is sold!