Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-18-2017, 08:57 PM   #1
Nyoung

Trader Rating: (0)
Nyoung is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
S14 KA Idling issue? Please help

Being a huge S chassis fan and knowing how all that's left in my area. I never wanted to buy somebodies drift slut that they've beaten to hell. I finally got ahold of a shell. '95 Zenki. No front end but a passenger fender and everything but an engine/trans, harness and a few pieces in between to get it running.
Sourced a running KA. 132K. Saw it running myself before I helped pull it.

Bought the entire "swap" for $650. A steal. Ran mint. threw it in. Did all the obvious things. Got it put together with my handful of ISR parts, headers, braided p/s and Clutch lines. All the in between parts I needed. Used everything that the kid was running in his zenki at the time we pulled it.

But now I think I'm having vacuum leaks due to an incomplete EVAP system or not sure. or a bad fuel pump. (ordered a Walbro 255 that's on its way) I have taken pictures of all I couldn't remember where it went to. The Lines with the bolts in them lol.

Any ideas anybody can throw at me to double check ? Car is currently running on both O2 sensors on an open header. Haven't made it to the exhaust shop yet to have the rest of it made.

I'll post some pictures to start. Really want to get this thing on the road so I can put my kouki front end on and get progress moving!
Nyoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links