Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Forced Induction

Old 10-09-2013, 08:44 PM   #1
JDS Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (53)
JDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Garrett GT2860RS Disco Potato $650

Garrett GT2860RS Disco Potato $1000.00 / shipped (in US not PR, AK or HI)/balanced

[email protected] email/PayPal

Concord, NC 28025

I have a GT2860RS - It had maybe 500 miles on it when I got it - I opened it up / inspected it and put new piston rings (oil seals) on it

It will go up on eBay this weekend / if not sold before

It has the GT28R style compressor housing and the 5 bolt T25 GT turbine housing - the (2) extra bolt locations on the comp. housing is from a custom VW twin setup

It is clocked for a SR setup - but of course its really easy to clock a turbo for any application...

Specs are here:
http://www.turbobygarrett.com/turbob...S_739548_1.pdf

Last edited by JDS Performance; 10-20-2013 at 05:24 PM..
JDS Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2013, 09:36 PM   #2
JDS Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

JDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of light
Ok I will send this off for balance after you purchase and the balance shop will ship it to you with all papers and warranty - So your getting free shipping plus free balance!!! That is around $85 off!!!
Old 10-20-2013, 05:25 PM   #3
JDS Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Turbo updated!!!
Old 10-27-2013, 02:21 PM   #4
JDS Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Up on ebay with alot of watchers...I would much rather sell to a zilvia member! LMK ASAP!
Old 10-27-2013, 03:14 PM   #5
IM1ACEHOLE
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
IM1ACEHOLE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
$600 id take it.
IM1ACEHOLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 03:33 PM   #6
JDS Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM1ACEHOLE View Post
$600 id take it.
I will let you have the chra for $650 balanced and shipped
Old 10-27-2013, 03:37 PM   #7
IM1ACEHOLE
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
IM1ACEHOLE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Hahaha. No man. I'm after a complete turbo.Thanks anyway.
IM1ACEHOLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 04:21 PM   #8
JDS Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

You could possibly fund a used one for around that price and hope and pray it doesn't need a rebuild
Old 10-28-2013, 09:06 PM   #9
JDS Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

I cannot believe no-one wants this. . This is a steal of a deal! !!
Old 11-01-2013, 06:57 PM   #10
JDS Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Send me some reasonable offers I would like this gone so I can build up the GTX2871R!
Old 11-22-2013, 08:03 PM   #11
JDS Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Turbo is pending but I have another one...
Old 11-23-2013, 09:32 PM   #12
JDS Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Turbo is sold but I have another one...lmk
Old 11-24-2013, 02:30 PM   #13
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Your thread has been moved to the appropriate section. I understand you are a paid vendor, but that is no excuse for neglect of forum rules!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote