Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 10-26-2017, 03:33 PM   #1
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Gauging interest: ka24DE aluminum distributor dust cap for coil on plug conversions

Friend of mine made me an aluminum distributor dust cap for my COP conversion. It seems that nobody else makes these anymore.
Would anybody else be interested in buying one? Price would likely be around $80-$100 + shipping, if I had to guess.

tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2018, 08:03 AM   #2
tuzzio
Post Whore!

tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Bump, friend has one completed and sitting on the shelf ready for sale. Think he wanted $100 plus shipping
Old 08-20-2018, 02:55 PM   #3
Hoffman5982
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
https://xcessivemanufacturing.com/ni...a24de-ddc.html
Old 08-20-2018, 03:22 PM   #4
tuzzio
Post Whore!

I had an xcessive one. Its decent but, its still plastic. Doesn't look as pretty, and let me tell you. If you drop it once, it'll break.
Old 08-20-2018, 03:26 PM   #5
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Portrait mode in full effect, looks good though.
Old 08-20-2018, 03:37 PM   #6
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
Portrait mode in full effect, looks good though.
Actually shot with my nikon d3200.
Old 08-20-2018, 06:16 PM   #7
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
KAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Come up with a cool logo/design or some contours at least.. $100 PLUS shipping for a blank cap might be a tough sell.
Old 08-21-2018, 06:58 AM   #8
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Holy shit, I never even knew someone made these products.

That first one looks soooo nice too...
Old 08-21-2018, 07:07 AM   #9
silviaks2nr
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
silviaks2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Yes please.i have the excessive one and it's junk. Eta need for S14 dizzy
Old 08-21-2018, 08:06 AM   #10
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Holy shit, I never even knew someone made these products.

That first one looks soooo nice too...
Those photos are all the same piece, on my KA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaks2nr View Post
Yes please.i have the excessive one and it's junk. Eta need for S14 dizzy
From what i've gathered, the xcessive one fits s13/s14 with a slight modification of the s14 distributor. That would leave me to believe with the same modifications, this would fit as well. However, I cannot confirm/deny.
Old 08-21-2018, 08:25 AM   #11
turbo2nr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
turbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to turbo2nr
+1 would also be interested in this.

s14 kouki ka-t
turbo2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 09:08 AM   #12
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Man I wish I went coilpacks for the looks but when I did my build but I was able to squeeze out 467hp with no issues on spark. This is big baller piece for KA dudes.
R3b is offline   Reply With Quote