Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 03-22-2015, 08:12 AM   #1
R33E8
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
R33E8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Lightly used Precision 6466 900hp DBB turbo

SOLD

I have a Precision 6466 with well under 1000 miles. It's in excellent condition, I've always ran it with an air filter and used a dedicated 10 micron XRP inline oil filter for the oil feed line.. I mainly just cruised the car with this turbo since it wasn't tuned so it's never seen real boost... Comes with a t3 .63 5-bolt exhaust housing and a ceramic coated 1.32 T4 divided housing! I will not seperate unless you only want the T3 housing.. The T4 housing was ran on a different turbo for about 5k or miles so it's a little dirtier.. should clean right up though... If you want to max out this turbo this T4 housing is what you need..

I'm asking $1550 shipped plus paypal fees.... Comes with everything shown but the -10 drain flange adapter. I can include the XRP -4AN to 1/8"NPT fitting for the oil feed and vacuum line fitting shown if you want.. Text me 609 four five six 9773 for the fastest response..

I wouldn't mind trading for some wheels + cash or + cash on my end. 18" or 19" square setup..

http://realstreetperformance.com/Tur...bocharger.html

Retail: $1975

You can see the condition of the compressor wheel pretty well here.. Click on the picture to see it full size..

The small polished mark on the compressor housing is from rubbing on my cf hood..

Divided T4 housing with v-band out.

Last edited by R33E8; 04-15-2015 at 04:37 PM..
R33E8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links