Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 07-30-2011, 05:50 PM   #61
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
I finished watching the whole first season last week and I fucking loved it so much.

I am going to read the books now just can't wait until the second season!
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2011, 10:01 AM   #62
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
If he wants the show to continue, he's only got another 4-5 years to write The Winds of Winter, then one more year to write A Dream of Spring.

Sounds pretty impossible for him, given that it took 6 years to write A Dance with Dragons and he already had 500 pages written of the 1000 total.

Sadness.
Old 07-31-2011, 05:51 PM   #63
thrax
Leaky Injector

thrax is an unknown quantity at this point
If he just starts writing new books for the sake of keeping the franchise going then you know it's going to be bad. But then again given how quick this fantasy series has become global since the late 90s it is remarkable.

I noticed many of the posters liked the gritty parts of the show like nudity and war which is why i thought it was good for it to be on something like HBO. It would of been a lot harder to make the world seem gritty with regular American network tv than premium cable. Most of Tyrion's exploits would go missing.
thrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 11:18 AM   #64
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTTW8M_etko

The video from his talk @ Google is up.
Old 08-09-2011, 07:34 AM   #65
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
^^^Man, I was not planning on watching all of that long ass video. But for someone who used to dream of being a sci-fi/fantasy novelist, that was completely enthralling.

Thanks for the post.
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:33 AM   #66
Daniel.
Post Whore!

No problem. It was amazing being there in person to hear him talk. I don't think I'll ever get the chance to see him up close again.

AND I got a signed copy of ADwD. Win!
Old 09-07-2011, 08:04 AM   #67
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Funny ass video...
Game of Thrones RPG - CollegeHumor Video

I have pretty much all the girls at my job watching this show now.... lol
Old 12-13-2011, 07:59 PM   #68
simmode1
Post Whore!

April can't get here fast enough. Sounds like Stannis is gonna fuck some shit up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBrsM_WlfV8
Old 12-13-2011, 08:02 PM   #69
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Did you start reading the books yet? Shit is bananas.
Old 12-13-2011, 08:36 PM   #70
simmode1
Post Whore!

Nope. Don't have very much leisure time nowadays.
Old 12-14-2011, 05:33 AM   #71
TheWolf
Zilvia FREAK!

TheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
April can't get here fast enough. Sounds like Stannis is gonna fuck some shit up.
What's shown in that preview is handled in the first 1/3rd of the second book. I'm making my way though it and just past 1/2 way. It's painfully slow right now.. Everyone's getting married, no one gets to where they are going and it's like watching 2 old guys playing chess.. shear misery.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:27 PM   #72
TougeSR20Kid
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
TougeSR20Kid has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Game of Thrones

Who else can't wait for Sunday?! This seasons gonna be awesome I've been watching the previews and watchin the re-runs on HBO gettin pumped up for Sunday... Haven't read the books so I really don't know what is gonna happen, but I'm sure it's gonna be epic. How do y'all think this seasons gonna pan out?
TougeSR20Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:36 PM   #73
g_mac530
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
g_mac530 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to g_mac530
I've read the books. All I can tell you is, it doesn't slow down lol. Gonna be a crazy season
g_mac530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:37 PM   #74
Sumslapper
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
Sumslapper is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Dude!
I love this show. I was hesitant at first with the whole medieval scenery but Im hooked now. Not sure how this season will pan out but judging on how the first season ended, its going to be really good.
Sumslapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:37 PM   #75
TougeSR20Kid
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by g_mac530 View Post
I've read the books. All I can tell you is, it doesn't slow down lol. Gonna be a crazy season
Yes!!!!! That's what I like to hear haha
Old 03-26-2012, 09:39 PM   #76
lflkajfj12123

lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
i also can't wait for sunday but there is another thread for game of thrones if u searched
Old 03-26-2012, 09:41 PM   #77
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Hopefully that little shit bird of a king gets ganked in Season 2!
Old 03-26-2012, 09:51 PM   #78
TougeSR20Kid
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
i also can't wait for sunday but there is another thread for game of thrones if u searched
Yeah but it was old like past the thread revive time. Plus I figured that was all season 1, new season new thread to discuss the episodes from week to week

And yes I hope that little puto gets his for killing Ned Stark, he was the man!
Old 03-26-2012, 09:58 PM   #79
Daniel.
Post Whore!

http://zilvia.net/f/off-topic-chat/3...e-thrones.html

Can a mod please merge threads?

The last post in the old thread is only 3 months ago. Hyuk hyuk.
Old 03-26-2012, 10:03 PM   #80
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
ya, im so fucking pumped. finally convinced the gf to watch the first season with me.

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:04 PM   #81
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
good god i cant wait. finally convinced the gf to watch the first season with me. god i love this show.

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
Old 03-26-2012, 10:15 PM   #82
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Me either. Lots of new characters being introduced this season and I can't wait for all of the battles.
Old 03-31-2012, 07:30 PM   #83
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uI1Y8B6L28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMqz_vc22_g
Old 04-01-2012, 03:35 PM   #84
TougeSR20Kid
Zilvia Junkie

Oh man so HBO has been doing the whole first season today and during the breaks theyre doing sneak peaks and behind the scenes on the upcoming season, sooooooooo glad it's my day off! And thank god my satellite is on east coast time so I can watch it at 6!!! Its lookin like people are gonna throw down this season, and that shit of a king and his get theirs haha!
Namaste mother f**ker
Old 04-01-2012, 05:17 PM   #85
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Alright, well after hearing about how I NEED to watch this show, I plan to watch the first season this week.
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 05:29 PM   #86
TougeSR20Kid
Zilvia Junkie

Should've just done the HBO marathon today lol, but seriously ur gonna get hooked after like the first 10 minutes of episode 1 so I would recommend having a day or so set aside to get caught up cus you will just wanna keep watching!
Namaste mother f**ker
Old 04-01-2012, 05:53 PM   #87
lflkajfj12123

1 hour to go \(^.^)/
Old 04-01-2012, 08:41 PM   #88
theronin
Post Whore!

Winter is almost here!!!

Old 04-01-2012, 08:58 PM   #89
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Way hotter as a brunette.

Old 04-01-2012, 10:10 PM   #90
theronin
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
Way hotter as a brunette.

ooooooh ya. i luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuve brunettes. soooo much better.