Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 08-27-2009, 04:23 PM   #1
aNskY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
aNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aNskY
Marijuana Legalization Debate *NO PICTURES*

zilvia

Last edited by aNskY; 08-27-2009 at 08:13 PM..
aNskY is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2009, 04:35 PM   #2
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by aNskY View Post
and even at the current $8/pack we have here in NY, thats still WAY cheaper than any weed.
Really? Good outdoor and mid-grade indoor usually runs around $10 a gram. If you were to smoke that by yourself efficiently and not share with friends and not get retarded a g can and should go a long way.

Everything else has been covered numerous times in the other threads. Nothing new is going to come up. It should be legal, it should be taxed, politicians are looking out for special interest groups and it's own agencies... blah blah.

Who the fuck cares anymore? If you have friends you can most likely obtain weed through someone, and smoke it in your own home with no disturbances from the law. It's current state of limbo is just fine as long as you aren't trafficking. It doesn't matter to me either way since I don't smoke anymore and we all have our own minds made up and Zilvia isn't going to shed new light on anything. So is there really any need to keep these dumb ass conversations going?
Old 08-27-2009, 06:31 PM   #3
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I doubt just because it'd be legal folks would jump on the wagon and start planting shit like crazy. It's not like folks who grow their own grow it to sell 100% of the time. For the most part it's simply their personal stash which keeps them from getting caught buying from dealers.

Besides a law could be made that a license should be had if you plan on selling it or growing a specific amount. Grow to much, you get fined. Growing to sell, you get fined.
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 07:02 PM   #4
aNskY
Nissanaholic!

aNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
Really? Good outdoor and mid-grade indoor usually runs around $10 a gram. If you were to smoke that by yourself efficiently and not share with friends and not get retarded a g can and should go a long way.

There is no such thing as "good mid-grade". I dont smoke mids. And even a gram of good shit @ ~$20 isnt lasting nearly as long as a pack of cigarettes. (but i dont buy grams lol)

Quote:

Everything else has been covered numerous times in the other threads. Nothing new is going to come up. It should be legal, it should be taxed, politicians are looking out for special interest groups and it's own agencies... blah blah.
Im not trying to "cover" anything, i just thought the other thread had some good points being brought up and people just generally having a good conversation.

Quote:

Who the fuck cares anymore?
so you dont care. why the fuck did you bother clicking the thread?

Quote:
If you have friends you can most likely obtain weed through someone, and smoke it in your own home with no disturbances from the law. It's current state of limbo is just fine as long as you aren't trafficking. It doesn't matter to me either way since I don't smoke anymore and we all have our own minds made up and Zilvia isn't going to shed new light on anything. So is there really any need to keep these dumb ass conversations going?
If you read the other thread you would have seen my saying "i smoke and i dont mind it being illegal, because i am responsible about it."

but fuck, it would be nice to share a joint with my friends at the bar, or smoke openly on my boat.
Old 08-27-2009, 07:09 PM   #5
aNskY
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
I doubt just because it'd be legal folks would jump on the wagon and start planting shit like crazy. It's not like folks who grow their own grow it to sell 100% of the time. For the most part it's simply their personal stash which keeps them from getting caught buying from dealers.

Besides a law could be made that a license should be had if you plan on selling it or growing a specific amount. Grow to much, you get fined. Growing to sell, you get fined.

Agreed, but then you wont have to worry about the plumber or the landlord or your mom finding it.
Old 08-27-2009, 07:13 PM   #6
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
There is no such thing as "good mid-grade".
I never said there was... Good outdoor and mid-grade. Two seperate entities.

All I'm saying is this debate goes nowhere and in circles. It always ends up with some stoner ruining the thread, and making mods crack down even harder.
Old 08-27-2009, 07:16 PM   #7
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
I never said there was... Good outdoor and mid-grade. Two seperate entities.

All I'm saying is this debate goes nowhere and in circles. It always ends up with some stoner ruining the thread, and making mods crack down even harder.
yo man i smoke like an ounce of dro in a sitting

a gram of anything is child's play
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 07:17 PM   #8
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
If anyone messes this thread up, they will be pinked for a month and the thread immediately closed, and anyone starting one behind it will be pinked right along with them.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 07:18 PM   #9
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
wait is that in response to my post

because i was just adding my TWO CENTS
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 07:20 PM   #10
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
wait is that in response to my post

because i was just adding my TWO CENTS
No, it is in response to the presence of a re-post of a thread I closed today.
If it were at you, you would be quoted, I have no qualms with letting someone know that I am talking to them.

And I write too!
Old 08-27-2009, 07:37 PM   #11
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
so what is the debate here?
what kind of bud is worth what?
how much its gonna cost?
what the fines should be?
what?
I dont really see a direction to this thread because its a completley open ended discussion that can easily just go in circles.

should it be legal? yes
do people have to be responsible with it, just like any other controlled substance (cigs, caffeine, sugar, prescription pills)? yes
should there be penalties for abusing said drugs (such as ones already in place for numerous legal and illegal drugs)? yes
should the govt tax it? of course, if we want it to be legal we have to deal with all aspects right?

end of discussion
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 08:15 PM   #12
aNskY
Nissanaholic!

close the damn thread.... you might as well delete this sub-forum while youre at it
Old 08-27-2009, 08:18 PM   #13
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
lol IT WILL BE LEGAL ONE DAY NUFF SAID & of course the fucking GOV is gon tax it DUH fuck em tho!
S13Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 08:28 PM   #14
Wake
Premium Member

Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
man I wasnt trying to shut down the thread whatsoever, I just was lamenting the fact that it didnt seem to have a specific direction.
I would love to think we could have adult discussions like this here on zilvia, but as always theres peple that just like to blurt shit out of their asses (ahem).

aNskY, please dont think it was in any way directed at you as the OP, please just give the topic some guidelines. threads seem to go a bit smoother with everything spelled out for all the people that cant follow the general direction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Boosts View Post
lol IT WILL BE LEGAL ONE DAY NUFF SAID & of course the fucking GOV is gon tax it DUH fuck em tho!
thanks for proving my point for me.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 08-27-2009, 08:34 PM   #15
aNskY
Nissanaholic!

^not you, mod doesnt feel comfortable with a little talk about legalizing weed.

i thought the other thread would give it direction

lol
Old 08-27-2009, 10:12 PM   #16
KrazyS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (28)
KrazyS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
I think you can respect that, most likely PHLIP(and other mods) have seen this same discussion time, time, and again on here and it probably always ends up the same way. Someone blurting something stupid or inappropriate, or someone posting prohibited pics that gets the threads shut down.

There seems to be a shit ton of immature people on this site so topics like this will probably always end up a FAIL!
KrazyS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 10:21 PM   #17
Wake
Premium Member

its just like the Michael Jackson thread, everyone has the right to share an opinion but some people just take it too far.
I am one of the first people to respect a persons position in a cnversation but if people start getting belligerent and just mouthing off like assholes I lose my patience pretty quick.
Like i said i would love to think that we could have an adult approach to these type of things but its seems like more and more loudmouth, ignorant youngins join everyday.

They are starting to grossly outnumber us if they dont already
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 08-27-2009, 11:26 PM   #18
SexPanda
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
An adult conversation on zilvia? Lol, most of the people on here are 16-18. They just aren't mature enough to carry on a conversation on such a hot button topic.

Before they can legalize marijuana, there are several variables we must consider, and several questions to ask ourselves.

The effect on the economy
The expected outrage by the "moral" majority
the overall effect on the state of our nation

How will employers take to the laws? Alcohol is legal, but you can't generally drink at work, or go to work drunk.
What kind of laws would have to be enacted to curb the inevitable abuse of the new legality? Clearly we would need some kind of minimum age, operating under the influence, and to satisfy the moral majority, probably a "stoned in public" law or two. It would almost definately be confined to the home.
How would the government regulate it, when it is all underground at the moment? It would take a few years, at least, to have legit companies start distributing the stuff.

Thats just a few to start the conversation. Trying to play the devil's advocate here...

and just a tip. If they legalize it, invest in Frito Lay.
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 01:25 AM   #19
Wake
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexPanda View Post
An adult conversation on zilvia? Lol, most of the people on here are 16-18. They just aren't mature enough to carry on a conversation on such a hot button topic.

Before they can legalize marijuana, there are several variables we must consider, and several questions to ask ourselves.

The effect on the economy
The expected outrage by the "moral" majority
the overall effect on the state of our nation
I will definitely respond more to this when Im not so tired. and my buddy just came into town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexPanda View Post
How will employers take to the laws? Alcohol is legal, but you can't generally drink at work, or go to work drunk.
Something quick about this..... you are legally allowed to drink on your break here in California (not sure where you are) so they will have to find some sort of one joint equivalent or something.
But I know for sure as a person with their California state card we are not allowed to drive within 6 hours of smoking. So Im sure factors like that will have to be figured in for people that operate heavy machinery or drive as part of their job.
And of course Im sure it will be at the employers discretion to piss test all job candidates, or current employees, pretty much not different from the laws now.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 08-28-2009, 01:31 AM   #20
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
what about mex grade

handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 01:31 AM   #21
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
i know someone on here has a bag of compressed sticks stems and seeds

handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 01:37 AM   #22
Wake
Premium Member

S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 08-28-2009, 10:23 AM   #23
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
I agree. and furthermore, concerning this thread...

SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 11:50 AM   #24
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
like i said in the other thread:
Im totally for legalizing the drug for medical and requreational use. im behind it 110%. i think i would rather smoke pot, than get shit faced drunk. Alcohol is POISON!!!!! I hate drinking to get drunk now, I just rather have my joint and a few beers and im GOOD! lol.

What ppl also over look is the growing of hemp. Hemp growing is also illegal here in the United States. But hemp is one of the strongest fibers known to man. It’s used to make close, shoes, rope, paper, and pretty much everything. That will stop our dependency on foreign products. if we had the farmers grow hemp, jobs would shoot up cuz AMERICAN ppl, and companies can use the hemp for goods. AMERICAN goods made by AMERICANS, with AMERICAN GROWN materials.

Like I said, hemp can also make paper. So instead of cutting down a 100yr old tree to make a few 1000 sheets of paper, it takes less hemp plants to make as much paper as one tree. (I don’t know if that makes sense, im kinda stoned jkjkjk). PLUS its cheaper to manufacture....

I JUST DONT GET IT.......... it makes no scene...... just legalize it already ppl do it anyways
Old 08-28-2009, 11:53 AM   #25
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
they even found pot in Michael Jackson's house, after he died lol can you picture that guy high?!?!
Old 08-28-2009, 05:02 PM   #26
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
^not you, mod doesnt feel comfortable with a little talk about legalizing weed.

i thought the other thread would give it direction

lol
Good job missing my point.
I would LOVE for you guys to be able to discuss the legalizing of the marireefers, in fact I am a non-smoker who argues that it should be legalized.

However.

Those describable as "stoners" and "potheads" have somehow stereotyped themselves out of the conversations describable as a "mature discussion," they would rather show off their wares -- which are STILL illegal -- instead of discussing the task at hand objectively, a whole lot more of "fuck tha po-lice, I'mma smoke til I DIE!" than "this is why I feel it should be legalized..."

Those individuals are all the fodder needed for those arguing AGAINST legalization.
... well, that and Harold and Kumar movies...

Since your head is jammed so far up your ass that you can't understand why my actions have been as they have been, I will lay it out for you.

We are a privately owned forum, we could allow ANYTHING we want, including discussion of/sharing of wares, torrents, NSFW materials, drugs, firearms, hatespeech, whatever you can name.
The problem with that is that a site of this size MUST identify themselves when they do such things -- hell, I have to do that when I register my own blog -- and that information is sent to websense and other filters, which kills our traffic, even when considering that 95% of our traffic has NOTHING to do with any of that shit. This goes not to mention that our registration is open to anyone 13 and over, which we would ALSO like to maintain.
Consideration allowed for all reasons named above, we frown on discussion of felonies and such. We ask that our members refrain from discussion of things that might land them in jail or net US a subpoena.

Please, I am a moderator, I am here to keep the order and answer questions in a specified thread in my signature, please don't make me post in this thread anymore.

And I write too!
Old 08-28-2009, 05:04 PM   #27
Mi Beardo es Loco
Nissanaholic!

Location: A place where boob jobs ruined the best thing about being a fat chick.
Mi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfection
Legalizing cannabis would do wonders for local farmers. Make it legal to possess and smoke but not to grow because it needs to be controled, just like cigs and alcohol. It doesn't take a genius to know it would help our economy by leaps and bounds.
Any of you guys watch gay porn?
Mi Beardo es Loco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 05:06 PM   #28
Mi Beardo es Loco
Nissanaholic!

Location: A place where boob jobs ruined the best thing about being a fat chick.
Mi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
Good job missing my point.
I would LOVE for you guys to be able to discuss the legalizing of the marireefers, in fact I am a non-smoker who argues that it should be legalized.

However.

Those describable as "stoners" and "potheads" have somehow stereotyped themselves out of the conversations describable as a "mature discussion," they would rather show off their wares -- which are STILL illegal -- instead of discussing the task at hand objectively, a whole lot more of "fuck tha po-lice, I'mma smoke til I DIE!" than "this is why I feel it should be legalized..."

Those individuals are all the fodder needed for those arguing AGAINST legalization.
... well, that and Harold and Kumar movies...

Since your head is jammed so far up your ass that you can't understand why my actions have been as they have been, I will lay it out for you.

We are a privately owned forum, we could allow ANYTHING we want, including discussion of/sharing of wares, torrents, NSFW materials, drugs, firearms, hatespeech, whatever you can name.
The problem with that is that a site of this size MUST identify themselves when they do such things -- hell, I have to do that when I register my own blog -- and that information is sent to websense and other filters, which kills our traffic, even when considering that 95% of our traffic has NOTHING to do with any of that shit. This goes not to mention that our registration is open to anyone 13 and over, which we would ALSO like to maintain.
Consideration allowed for all reasons named above, we frown on discussion of felonies and such. We ask that our members refrain from discussion of things that might land them in jail or net US a subpoena.

Please, I am a moderator, I am here to keep the order and answer questions in a specified thread in my signature, please don't make me post in this thread anymore.
I'm with you. It should be legal and I smoked only once in my life as a teenager. Just wasn't my thing. But the plant could produce fuel, paper, clothes, etc... It's crazy that the entire plant is illegal. Not only that but the smuggling of the plant creates danger at our borders.
Any of you guys watch gay porn?
Mi Beardo es Loco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 05:10 PM   #29
g-via
Zilvia FREAK!

g-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
Solid.

I liked that post, even though I've been pinked for drug discussion.
Old 08-28-2009, 05:11 PM   #30
ninja_star
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
ninja_star is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
ninja_star is offline   Reply With Quote