Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2009, 08:48 AM   #1
EVOETR
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
EVOETR is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
RB26 Bare Block, Head, Valves, Water Pump

I'm selling all of my RB26 parts in hopes to start on my LS1 Build. Everything is OBO and Pickup only. If you are close, i will meet up if its not too far away. Email me for pics because i mainly use this forum on my cell phone and cannot post pics with it. I'm located in Baltimore, MD 21220. Thanks alot!

R33 RB26DETT Block with Girdle asking $500. I picked it up from the machine shop about three weeks ago. It has been bored out to accept 87mm Pistons. The block has been repainted in a fresh coat of black paint. Its in excellent condition. Casting number on the side of the block is 05U.

R33 RB26DETT Head with correct cam caps asking $500. Just picked it up from the machine shop as well. has been cleaned and all gasket surfaces freshened up. completely original. In very good shape.

Rb26DETT Intake/Exhaust Valves, Springs, Retainers, Keepers asking $150 for everything. I will ship this if buyer pays for shipping.

RB26DETT N1 Water Pump asking $80. was only on the motor for about 2k miles. I believe it will work on the RB25 as well. It is in very good shape. I will ship this if the buyer pays for shipping.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2009, 12:08 PM   #2
racerx2k1

Trader Rating: (0)
racerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/10905...means-you.html